Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Dad Fighting With Mon - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dad Fighting With Mon (360 Views)

The Last Thing You Bought Is Your Battle Weapon. What Are You Fighting With? / An Head To Head Was Smash With A Small Boy Fighting With His Brother / 10 Funny Dad And Mum Text Messages Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dad Fighting With Mon by MrJokes(m): 6:10am On Jun 28, 2019
smiley cheesy cheesy
Daddy and Mommy are fighting in the living room, right before their little son.
Daddy : " Oh!!! You Bitch! "
Mommy: " What?? You Bastard! "
Son : " Daddy, Mommy, what's Bitch and Bastard?" At this moment, Daddy blushes. He quickly thinks up of something.
Daddy : " It means Ladies and Gentlemen, Son. "
Son : " Oh I see! "
2nd Scenario...
Little Son was watching a TV show about premarital sex, and there they mentioned the words 'breasts' and 'joysticks'. Mommy was reading the papers.
Son : " Mommy, what's breasts and joysticks? " At this moment, Mommy turned blue, and quickly thought of something to say.
Mommy: " It means coats and hats, Son. "
3rd Scenario...
Daddy was shaving his beard and Son passed by the toilet.
Suddenly, Daddy cut himself and screamed...
Daddy: " OH SHIT!! "
Son : " Daddy, what's shit? " At this moment, Daddy's eyes bulged, and quickly thought of something to say.
Daddy: " It means shaving cream, Son. "
4th Scenario...
Christmas is approaching, and Mommy was stuffing the turkey into the stove. The turkey just wouldn't fit into the stove, so she said...
Mommy: " Oh Bleep! "
Son : " Mommy, what's Bleep? " At this moment, Mommy froze.
She quickly thought of something to say.
Mommy: " It means stuffing, Son. "
5th scenario...
It's Christmas eve! Little Son exuberantly opened the door to let all his uncles, aunties, cousins and friends come into the house.
Proudly, he said...
Son : " Welcome in, Bastards and Bitches! Please put all your breasts and joysticks at that corner of the house! My parents are busy at the moment. You see, Daddy is putting shit on his face upstairs and Mommy is fucking the turkey in the kitchen, but don't worry, they'll be out here in a minute

Re: Dad Fighting With Mon by PsalmLG(m): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2019
lol...

(1) (Reply)

Funny, Amazing And Lovely...watch Skepta Ft Wizkid Bad Energy Cover / GET FREE 4GB ON JUMIA ONE / Lord Sdk Hid (hiphop Isnt Dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.