Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' (16396 Views)

Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son, Supports Buhari For 2019 Presidency / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by Tolexander: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Starhearts:

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
are the poos split on your head or splashed on your body?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by Seetto: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2019
Pavarottii:

And what has buhari achieved... Do u know how many people av died in southwest alone since buhari came on?
Like political assassinations during obj era, plus massacre in zaki biam in benue and UDI in bayelsa and Jos crisis that has completely destroyed plateau, couple with sharia fight in Kaduna that left thousands death, OPC fight in Lagos that saw many northerners massacre which lead to reprisals attacked in kano state.

Every regime has its own security challenges, Fulani herdsmen/ farmers clash was widely politicised simply because buhari is a Fulani man.

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by Wallade(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Starhearts:

Wetin dey sweet ur belle
Alafin us not responsible for ur miserable life
Am sure ur parent's always warn u not to insult an elders.
Not ur fault
Ur village pple have succeeded in dialing ur line?
Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness

Yeye, you dey carry king matter put for head. Does the king know nonentity like you? Anyway, tell the king that I said it is wise to shut-up when you have nothing reasonable or pleasant to say. He goofed.

As for you, you can cry me a river or better still hug an active transformer especially on this rainy day.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by michoim(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Correct Oba...

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by Pavarottii(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Seetto:

Like political assassinations during obj era, plus massacre in zaki biam in benue and UDI in bayelsa and Jos crisis that has completely destroyed plateau, couple with sharia fight in Kaduna that left thousands death, OPC fight in Lagos that saw many northerners massacre which lead to reprisals attacked in kano state.

Every regime has its own security challenges, Fulani herdsmen/ farmers clash was widely politicised simply because buhari is a Fulani man.

Sorry to disturb ur next level enjoyment... My brother enjoy ur change

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by ORIENTATION101: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Pavarottii:

And what has buhari achieved... Do u know how many people av died in southwest alone since buhari came on?
I don't follow media sensationalism you can as well provide substantial evidence to back ur claim.
Except u re a blind wailer u won't ask what Buhari did for Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
This doesn’t look like a slam.

Even God can never give us all we want.
Why does obasanjo want Buhari to give us all we want?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by Wallade(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2019
Seetto:

I dey wait till the Fulani herdsmen kill your family and destroy your properties and heritage. Then we shall review your bold statement. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by Oblang(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2019
Pavarottii:

Oya how many? Se u wan compare crisis in the SW under Obj and Pmb..
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by Oblang(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2019
Pavarottii:

Ur house is under siege... U r doing opc, security meetings, governors are crying in southwest, people are dying... A king who has added no value to u guys... Is supporting d killings... U guys don't even stand for anything...

The biafra u r talking about? Why don't u let them go. The hobos are not tribalist... Atiku has shown more love to them ... So wats the fuse?

Na ur ppl dey die..

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by Oblang(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2019
Wallade:

Yeye, you dey carry king matter put for head. Does the king know nonentity like you? Anyway, tell the king that I said it is wise to shut-up when you have nothing reasonable or pleasant to say. He goofed.

As for you, you can cry me a river or better still hug an active transformer especially on this rainy day.

U can go and hang urself if u dont like what the king said..

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by Wallade(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2019
Oblang:

U can go and hang urself if u dont like what the king said..

I am not hopeless like you. You are the one typing on a "palasa" phone with borrowed credit in a ridiculous and dehumanized bush masked as United States of America.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by MightySparrow: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Osus will infest this thread now, just wait and see
You mean?

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by AustineE1: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2019
...the present security challenges facing the south west and some parts of nigeria is not 'a laffin' matter,we need serious minded people to proffer serious solution,we can no longer place our fate on an incompetent president.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by Oblang(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2019
Wallade:

I am not hopeless like you. You are the one typing on a "palasa" phone with borrowed credit in a ridiculous and dehumanized bush masked as United States of America.

Hang urself..

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by jrusky(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
When it comes to asslicking the Fulanis, you have to give it to these set of people.

They can slide anyone for the Fullanis, including their siblings.

Bro biko I have no chill for people that talks like you. You talks without reasoning pls what about Umahi I guess he is a *fulani lip licker bah*?

Pls what about okorocha, oh you have now forgot all his unrepentant support for Buhari a fulani man?

Bro what about thousands of igbos that gave Buhari a fulani man the votes he needed even more from SE?

Pls think before you type so you don't look silly our own people are the one doing the worst a s s licking for fulani bro. FACT!!!

Igbo only criticised Buhari a fulani man via internet and ranting brohaha on social media but that same Yoruba you so spite these much are the ones firing Buhari face to face with no fear, Fayose, FFK, OBJ pls name one igbo man that has be so fierce critics of Buhari like these ones pls name one The only person who was trying to do it went offside seeking breaking out shouting IPOB nonsense.

Truth hurts badly. Bro always think before you talk it's my honest advise you can take it or burst it truth remains truth. I'm a straight and direct person very blunt indeed I don't know what tribes colour look like all I know is *human* created by God with individual differences.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2019
BlacSmit:
Irrelevant monarch. Your territory is under siege of Fulani terrorists and all the people has been instructed to do is to secure themselves using diabolical means.

Do you even understand the meaning of "siege " or you are just doing follow follow as usual. Why is Nigeria blessed with so many easily brainwashable zombies? Just a question oh.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by Elemosho478: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Pavarottii:

Ur house is under siege... U r doing opc, security meetings, governors are crying in southwest, people are dying... A king who has added no value to u guys... Is supporting d killings... U guys don't even stand for anything...

The biafra u r talking about? Why don't u let them go. The hobos are not tribalist... Atiku has shown more love to them ... So wats the fuse?

Supporting the killing by Supporting Buhari ?

I don't remember Buhari leading any Fulani to attack any where

Fulani herdsmen menace have been happening since PDP ruling days and it is not only Nigeria that it is happening

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by karma2000: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2019
Gram well spoken though there is still hunger and dat alone irritates karma
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by uba1991: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2019
Children of hate in pain now.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by Nathdoug201: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
maybe you should tell us what obj achieved for southwest that is better than what buhari is doing?
don't worry ruga settlement is coming
To southwest it's a big achievement for Buhari
I hope you embrace it with good faith
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by livebyday(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Elemosho478:

Lol Pained Osu on the beat again

The same Fulani you have already promised to give presidency in 2023 and the same Fulani you ass lick and left Biafra agitation for during the past Election .

No one can ass lick Fulani like an IPOB yoot

Mods
off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by NkayStory(f): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Osus will infest this thread now, just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' by NkayStory(f): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Shut up, always crying like the victim.

You shut up!..no one is crying victim,we are just alerting the Mods who cowardly ban Igbos while yiu lots are allowed to run wild..

Otherwise you lots would have witnessed verbal smack downs never seen elsewhere in the World

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Supporters Protest Delay In Announcement Of Enugu Election Result / Tinubu’s Supporters Commence Preparations For 2027 Elections / Governor Shettima Honours Bola Tinubu With A State Dinner In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.