Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Lady Cries Out After Naira Marley Comes Back From Prison And Forgets Her (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Cries Out After Naira Marley Comes Back From Prison And Forgets Her (video) (401 Views)

Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag / Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix / Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out After Naira Marley Comes Back From Prison And Forgets Her (video) by Mstariah: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2019
A young lady who became an internet sensation few weeks ago after she was seen crying for the release of Naira Marley has surfaced again.

This time she is accusing Naira Marley of ignoring her after his release despite all she did for him by crying for the world to see.

It should be recalled that the “Am I A Yahoo Boy” crooner, was arrested by the EFCC for alleged involvement in cyber crime and was later released on bail.

In a viral video released by the young lady. she was seen crying profusely in a very horrible manner.

In her words, she said:

After everything, Naira Marley came out and forgot me, It is not good at all.

Watch video here https://lailasnews.com/lady-cries-out-after-naira-marley-comes-back-from-prison-and-forgets-her-video/

Lalasticlala Seun

Re: Lady Cries Out After Naira Marley Comes Back From Prison And Forgets Her (video) by IamD18: 7:27am On Jun 28, 2019
She's very stoopid!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Naira Marley Comes Back From Prison And Forgets Her (video) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2019
No be your punna be im worries now

Re: Lady Cries Out After Naira Marley Comes Back From Prison And Forgets Her (video) by donbachi(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2019
How much she pay am 4 trending with his name...tiwa type of cry.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Naira Marley Comes Back From Prison And Forgets Her (video) by ajapz(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2019
God please i want you to make me the minister of Thunder, so that i go dey help dey deal with these kind of stupidity.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Naira Marley Comes Back From Prison And Forgets Her (video) by TripleANetworkS(f): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2019
Mstariah:
A young lady who became an internet sensation few weeks ago after she was seen crying for the release of Naira Marley has surfaced again.

This time she is accusing Naira Marley of ignoring her after his release despite all she did for him by crying for the world to see.

It should be recalled that the “Am I A Yahoo Boy” crooner, was arrested by the EFCC for alleged involvement in cyber crime and was later released on bail.

In a viral video released by the young lady. she was seen crying profusely in a very horrible manner.

In her words, she said:

After everything, Naira Marley came out and forgot me, It is not good at all.

Watch video here https://lailasnews.com/lady-cries-out-after-naira-marley-comes-back-from-prison-and-forgets-her-video/

Lalasticlala Seun

grin grin grin wetin musa no go see for gate?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Down Wizkid’s Interview With RED TV / Obo Give Alway Obo Give Out Money To Fans In Lagos State University Yesterday / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Cruising Together In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.