Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Angel Investor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Angel Investor (1154 Views)

How To Become An Angel Investor With Less Than $3000 / Need An Angel Investor And Partner / Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Investor by fasty: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2019
Hello N'landers,

i have 200k as an angel investor, i'm reaching out to invest on profitable deal(s)...
Re: Angel Investor by Fish4wealth: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2019
What ROI are u looking at?....
I'm a serial entrepreneur into catfish farming, recharge cards business, esusu, agribusiness consultancy and mentorship.

You can reach me on whatsapp 081-537-01613...you can verify me using my username(@fish4Wealth or @YoungZoologist here.

Afterwards, i can send you my other social media handles and physical meeting at my office for onsite verification.

fasty:
Hello N'landers,

i have 200k as an angel investor, i'm reaching out to invest on profitable deal(s)...

Re: Angel Investor by Kenni700(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2019
Hi.

My name is Kenneth Uhunoma, ceo of Kenni700 Limited.

We are a small scale company that was registered in 2008.
We have 2 major products currently namely;

1.Teaching Aids for the educational sector.
2.Cake Toppers for the cake and confectionery industry.

We started this particular production in June 2018 with an initial capital of 1.5m.
Since then, we have attended 3 exhibitions and we have now some distributors in Lagos, Benin City, Warri, Akure, Kaduna and Abuja.

Our teaching aids is been used in over 120 different schools and we now have schools who have adopted our teaching aids into their own curriculum.

In preparation for next term which is in sept 2019,publishers and book shops preparing for sales for the first term.
We too are asking you to come partner with us because we are preparing for sales and we want to even start our sales from July ending.

With your partnership, we can mass produce more which will reduce our cost of production and increase our profits. Then we can cover more schools and more bookshops.

We can offer you 10% returns on your investment monthly and we can also show you our statement of account to back what we have been doing.

We have a turn over of over 6m in the last 6 months.But with partnership and investors, we can do better.

Our teaching aids are in flash cards and they are:

1. Numbers 0-10
2. Alphabets A-Z
3. Shapes
4. Domestic Animals
5. Wild Animals
6. Fruits
7. Mathematic Symbols

Our teaching aids are mostly for children of age 2 to age 6. They come in various cartoon characters with several colors to attract children for learning.
Attached to this post are a few samples of our Number teaching aids.

We have various cake toppers range from
1. Cartoon characters cake toppers
2. Wedding cakes toppers
3. Anniversary cakes
4. Congratulatory cake toppers
5. Happy Birthday cake toppers
6. and all kind of cake decor toppers

We have about 180 different cake toppers making us provide varieties to carter the markets needs for the use of extra ordinary and beautiful toppers.

With a 5% returns on your investment monthly aside your capital of 1m for a duration of at least one year.
We are strictly into production.

We have plans to export our toppers and teaching aids to other neigbouring countries like Cameroon,Benin Republic,Togo and Ghana.

You may want to invest cash, a factory apartment or vans for distribution. However investment level you choose to come in, we will be glad.

We do need your partnership.
kenni700limited@gmail.com
08056949842...whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/5222268/premium-toppers-need-investors-partners

Re: Angel Investor by Kenni700(m): 3:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Or you can become a distributor to our products. We no dey find market,na market dey beg us.
Re: Angel Investor by Fish4wealth: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Kenni700:
Or you can become a distributor to our products.
We no dey find market,na market dey beg us.

I can relate with this.

Their is a stage you get to in business that all you need is production expansion cos your production capacity can no longer satisfy your current market.
Re: Angel Investor by Kenni700(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Fish4wealth:

I can relate with this.

Their is a stage you get to in business that all you need is production expansion cos your production capacity can no longer satisfy your current market.

Exactly.
We want to increase our working capital as our current production doesn't go far even if we produce 100 cartons a day.
We just got a new distributor from Enugu that wants to buy minimum qty which is about 577k. Adding the order of this kind of distributor into your production when the customer will only pay after production is alot of challenge for us.

Please if you have anyone who want to invest at least upto 1m.
We also want distributors who will make reasonable deposits for us to produce for them.

whatsapp 08056949842.
Kenni700limited@gmail.com
Re: Angel Investor by darexkey(m): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
fasty:
Hello N'landers,

please, reach me on 07039359066. i have a profitable business in the IT industry that will generate daily fund for you.
Re: Angel Investor by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
fasty:
Hello N'landers,

Re: Angel Investor by kunleweb: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
fasty:
Hello N'landers,

Care to talk in respect to this ?

(1) (Reply)

Invest In These 5 Ridiculously Cheap Products To Become A Millionaire Fast. / Bnb Future Smart Contract / Tesla Shares Top $1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.