Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage (1228 Views)

Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Bola Tinubu And Wike Meets Again In London / Buhari Reappoints Media Aide Bashir Ahmad Who Lost APC Reps Primary / Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Using Bots To Attack PDP Members On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage by ureportsAbuja: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2019
TROUBLE IN KADUNA GOVT AS FORMER TOP AIDE, BASHIR SAI’DU HOLDS EL RUFAI ‘HOSTAGE’
-
Bashir bragged and lamented that, "The spiritual and physical role I played towards the reelection of this government against all odds can only be adequately compensated with a choice office and not what the governor deems fit for me."
-
http://247ureports.com/2019/06/el-rufai-in-dilemma-former-top-aide-bashir-saidu-holds-el-rufai-hostage/
Re: Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage by GOFRONT(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2019
Chaii....Nigerian politicians sha!!!....Always concerned about choice office or Juicy positions......

It is never about the service they can render inorder to pull their messy state out of the wood...

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage by Tolexander: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2019
ureportsAbuja:
TROUBLE IN KADUNA GOVT AS FORMER TOP AIDE, BASHIR SAI’DU HOLDS EL RUFAI ‘HOSTAGE’
-
Bashir bragged and lamented that, "The spiritual and physical role I played towards the reelection of this government against all odds can only be adequately compensated with a choice office and not what the governor deems fit for me."
Seeing this makes me remember how one of the past US presidents, James Abram Garfield, was killed
Re: Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage by oluwadabira111(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Hostage as how.

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage by madridguy(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2019
On July 2, 1881, Garfield was shot at the Baltimore and Potomac Railroad Station in Washington D.C. by Charles J. Guiteau, a disappointed office seeker. The wound was not immediately fatal for Garfield, but he succumbed on September 19, 1881. Guiteau was executed for the murder of Garfield in June 1882. Some historians choose to forgo listing Garfield in rankings of U.S. presidents because of the short duration of his presidency.

Tolexander:
Seeing this makes me remember how one of the past US presidents, James Abram Garfield, was killed
Re: Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage by aolawale025: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2019
What will he do when he gets nothing
Re: Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage by Tolexander: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2019
madridguy:
On July 2, 1881, Garfield was shot at the Baltimore and Potomac Railroad Station in Washington D.C. by Charles J. Guiteau, a disappointed office seeker. The wound was not immediately fatal for Garfield, but he succumbed on September 19, 1881. Guiteau was executed for the murder of Garfield in June 1882. Some historians choose to forgo listing Garfield in rankings of U.S. presidents because of the short duration of his presidency.

my guy, grin

You can relate to that?

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage by madridguy(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2019
Bro I enter Google after reading your comment. what I got from his wikipedia page is what I posted. Thanks for the reference atleast I don learn something today.

Tolexander:
my guy, grin

You can relate to that?
Re: Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage by Tolexander: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2019
madridguy:
Bro I enter Google after reading your comment. what I got from his wikipedia page is what I posted. Thanks for the reference atleast I don learn something today.

the assassination will give you more info

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_James_A._Garfield
Re: Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage by joseph1832(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm. If this news is true then I wonder how an individual can hold the chief executive of a state hostage. It's as if the individual is more powerful than the chief executive. Then we have to ask ourselves what sort of country we live in. That is a country where individuals are more powerful than the state and it's machinery.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage by madridguy(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2019
Wow, thanks so much for the link. How wish the secretary of the State honor Guiteau letters. The guy was really tormented and frustrated after he has failed in virtually everything he ventured into.
Also the doctors would have allowed Graham Bell to use his metal detector device on Garfield left side.

Malam Nasr El Rufai should do the needful to avoid touching story.

Tolexander:
the assassination will give you more info

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_James_A._Garfield

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage by Generalpatton: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2019
joseph1832:
Hmmm. If this news is true then I wonder how an individual can hold the chief executive of a state hostage. It's as if the individual is more powerful than the chief executive. Then we have to ask ourselves what sort of country we live in. That is a country where individuals are more powerful than the state and it's machinery.

SMH.
Same way frank ayade holds the governor of cross river hostage.that is how chinedum orji holds down ikpeazu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Didn't Maurice Iwu Specify Amebicides And Antimalaria Drug Class For His Cure? / Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. / Edo Assembly, Led By Newly-elected Speaker, Visit Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.