Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

IELTS Paid Materials - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS Paid Materials (286 Views)

For The BENEFITS Of Others; Guys, There Is A New IELTS TEST Centre In Lagos. / Loyola Jesuit College Entrance Examination Recommended Materials / Are You Preparing For IELTS Exam? Please Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IELTS Paid Materials by haraphat01: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2019
Is there anyone here writing IELTS here soon? we want to buy a study pack and five people has paid so far, we need two people more that's ready to pay #1900 each to get it the study pack. Kindly pm me or comment below if you're interested and ready to pay asap to add you to the group.

Thank you
Re: IELTS Paid Materials by LexiWigs: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2019
haraphat01:
Is there anyone here writing IELTS here soon? we want to buy a study pack and five people has paid so far, we need two people more that's ready to pay #1900 each to get it the study pack. Kindly pm me or comment below if you're interested and ready to pay asap to add you to the group.

Thank you

Hello, I am interested. My exams are coming up next month.

(1) (Reply)

Chesswithoutbounderies(cwb) / Sensitization Talk On Effect Of Peer Pressure On Young Persons In Ugbokolo Comm / University Of Ilorin Postgraduate 2019 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.