Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me – Timi Dakolo’s Wife (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me – Timi Dakolo’s Wife (video) (407 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me – Timi Dakolo’s Wife (video) by Mstariah: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2019
The wife of popular singer, Timi Dakolo, Busola has just shocked the world by accusing the COZA Pastor of raping her when she was still very much younger.

Busola, the mother 3, revealed this in an exclusive with Y!Naija, and also said the man of God has engaged in many sexual harassment related issues.

She further explained how Pastor Biodun allegedly tried forcing to have sex with her in his matrimonial home when she came to assist his wife who had delivered her first child.

Recall that Timi Dakolo recently launched an attack on the clergyman, anonymously. He called out the pastor, accusing him of taking advantage of women in his ministry and leaving them broken emotionally.

Watch the full interview below:

https://lailasnews.com/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-raped-me-timi-dakolos-wife-video/

Lalasticlala Seun

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me – Timi Dakolo’s Wife (video) by GOFRONT(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) / Kizz Daniel Blast Nigerian Celebrities / Little Boy Surprises Crowd With His Live Performance During An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.