Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Starcoms Izap Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Starcoms Izap Problem (523 Views)

Which USB Wireless Router Is Compatible With Starcoms Modem? / Stardoms Izap Lately! / Starcoms Modern, How Good And Fast Is The Moderm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starcoms Izap Problem by Saylawchar(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2010
can anybody help me out with my starcoms izap problem, its very slow these days. I went to their office to complain and i was told to format my HDD and i did exactly that only for same problem to persist, does anyone has suggestion to this problem, its connected but very slow unlike months ago.
Re: Starcoms Izap Problem by Saylawchar(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2010
no answer yet?
Re: Starcoms Izap Problem by femi4: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2010
Wat is ur Location,your location might be having problem with strong signal,change your location but if the problem persist,reinstall ALL the drivers of the modem.
Re: Starcoms Izap Problem by Saylawchar(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2010
iyaganku, gra of ibadan
Re: Starcoms Izap Problem by Saylawchar(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2010
wat are you talking about? put all the info i need here, this could be another trick to scam pple, if you have 350k, why not send me the 50k on it?

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Mtn Or 3.5g Universal Modem Needed / The Code Is Cracked At Last! / Need Good It Textbooks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.