Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

How Coza Pastor Raped Me( Full Video Interview) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Coza Pastor Raped Me( Full Video Interview) (269 Views)

''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Coza Pastor Raped Me( Full Video Interview) by Akukom: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2019
The wife of the popular singer, Timi Dakolo, Busola has left Nigerians in shock after revealing that popular COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo r*ped her when she was still very much younger.

Busola, the mother 3, revealed this in an exclusive with Y!Naija, and also said the man of God has engaged in many sexual harassment related issues.

She further explained how Pastor Biodun allegedly tried forcing to have s-x with her in his matrimonial home when she came to assist his wife after she delivered her first child.

The revelation is coming as her husband, Timi Dakolo recently launched an attack on the clergyman, without revealing the name of the man of God. He also accused the pastor of taking advantage of women in his ministry and leaving them broken emotionally.

Read the interview as reported by YNaija below and watch the full interview below:

ON MEETING BIODUN FATOYINBO FOR THE FIRST TIME

Busola Dakolo was born and lived most of her early life in Ilorin. The first time she left Ilorin was for secondary school at Suleja and that time away allowed her really find her Christianity. She joined and rose to become the vice-president of the Gifted School Academy Suleja’s fellowship and embraced a conservative approach to Christianity, growing to become distrustful of churches and fellowships that tried to copy worldly trends as a way to reach people outside the church. She returned home for the holidays to find that her sisters had started attending a non-denominational ‘youth club’ that embraced all kinds of people and focused on worship and fellowship over doctrine and legalism. It took a while but her sisters convinced her to go by telling her she needed to meet different kinds of people..

For continuation and full video interview click https://news.akukom.com/2019/06/28/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-r-ped-me-timi-dakolos-wife-video/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: How Coza Pastor Raped Me( Full Video Interview) by Ninethmare: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2019
wahala
Re: How Coza Pastor Raped Me( Full Video Interview) by Akukom: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2019
Still in shock!
How can a person be thus wicked!
Ninethmare:
wahala

(1) (Reply)

I’m Innocent, Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation / PDP Summons Elisha Abbo Over Assault On Woman { Watch Video} / After 5 Hours Of Interrogation, Senator Elisha Abbo Still In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.