Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (48356 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by GistTeller: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actor, Akah Nnani becomes the first COZA member to publicly stand with Busola Dakolo; demands a response from Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo after rape allegation.

Read his post below...

I woke up to several missed calls, and text messages. My friends know my relationship with @cozaglobal.
Let me say this. COZA is my church. I love my pastor... But rape, is a serious issue. My stomach churns as I write this. I spoke with @timidakolo a week ago and tried to understand why he had taken a stance against my pastor. I had just come back from honeymoon when all my friends sent me his attacks to my pastor a few weeks ago.
I sought to understand, not to attack. I was under so much turmoil too because this is my church, my pastor, and I cannot go around like nothing is happening and the church isn't addressing anything or re-assuring the members.

We must not see evil and cover it. We must not see evil and turn the other way. You all know me. I attack and speak out against corrupt political leaders everytime. Well, this has hit home. Our leaders and our fathers must be held accountable. And they must deem us worthy to be answerable to. If we cannot clean in the church, forget it. We cannot clean the country. I am tired of hearing so much, so much rubbish about my church and leadership over the years especially cos of the industry I belong to, nothing passes our ears behind the scene.

My pastor @biodunfatoyinbo has to say something this time. If the rest of the church does not need it, I need it. For my sake, sir... Speak on this.
I stand with @busoladakolo as she has spoken her truth. I stand with the body of christ also. I ask that my pastor come out and speak his own truth.

I am praying for the church. Please let us pray for both the Dakolo and the Fatoyinbo families. (wife and kids). In the end, if we need to, let us scatter the place... Then the truth will stand up.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/actor-akah-nnani-becomes-the-first-coza-member-to-publicly-stand-with-busola-dakolo

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by GistTeller: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by itspzpics(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
wink wink hmm

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by GOFRONT(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bloggers with their digger and Shovel don see work..... See them doing what they do best....Fatoyinbo's Story diggers.....

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by NobleAngell(f): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
People should keep sentiments aside and stand for the truth. If the Pastor is innocent, he should prove it. All those unqualified social media lawyers defending him when he can't even defend himself.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by GistTeller: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by tosinosam(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
People should keep sentiments aside and stand for the truth. If the Pastor is innocent, he should prove it. All those unqualified social media lawyers defending him when he can't even defend himself.
Silence is kinda wicked.. He is using it to destabilize some people's thinking faculty.. Truth always comes out whether we like it or not..but dah social media lawyer stuff just got me grinningsmiley

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by indiegen: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by festacman(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
I sympathize with Akah Nnani, Wale Jana and other members of COZA but it is obvious their Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is a predator who has problem with keeping his zippers up in the midst of young vulnerable girls. This is NOT a JUDGEMENT but a FACT: he has a SEXUAL PROBLEM.

It is about time for him to seek HELP and we are going to keep up this pressure and turn on the intensity of heat to force him to seek that badly needed help in protection of our innocent young girls.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Ninethmare: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fatoyinbo come and clear yourself except next Sunday na you and your wife go dey church

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Houseofglam7(f): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
He's just one out of countless pastors who take advantage of their members....
If guilty,he should be made to face the full wrath of the law.
Rape is unacceptable, moreso to a minor undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by NobleAngell(f): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
tosinosam:

Silence is kinda wicked.. He is using it to destabilize some people's thinking faculty.. Truth always comes out whether we like it or not..but dah social media lawyer stuff just got me grinningsmiley
Lol...itstrue na.

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by kiddoiLL(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pastor Gucci Gucci's Past right now:

6 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by GisterBlogger: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by nairalee(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good move bro. It shows you're not a follow follow like zombie person. I'm surprised that he has so much allegations against him and he's still mounting the pulpit regularly without clearing the air.

In law, silence means acceptance. There are 3 sides to a story, her side, your side and the truth. Should we take your loud silence as acceptance of her allegations?

what I cannot wrap my head around is why someone so rich, influential and powerful enough to get hundreds of willing girls at a snap of a finger still go ahead and rape someone.

For someone to be a Repeated Regular Rich Rapist is Ridiculous to me.

18 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by daddytime(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na like this empires take dey crumble.

First steps to revolution starting from COZA

5 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Tunasco4u(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pastor COZA! Pastor COZA!! Pastor COZA!!!

3 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
How do people attend a church whose pastor is always in the news for rape and fornication?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by HumanHairLovers(f): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Timi do me proud and nail this idiot please

We don't want hear his defence it lies. Get your church members whose lives has been messed by this man to speak up.

That is much good you'd do for all of us.

olurich01:
Ok. I know this is a different thread, I need front-page to comment this. That COZA and Busola SAGA is true. I lived in Ilorin all my life before I recently moved to Lag. We started COZA together before he moved to Abuja. The number of girls (past B as we fondly call him ) slept with is numerous. If all of them should come out. COZA WOULD BE FAR GONE..A LOT HAPPENED INSIDE STELLA MULTI PURPOSE HALL ALONG OFFA GARAGE ROAD. JUST DONT BE BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU ARE. YOU CANT ESCAPE PASTOR B. I BELIEVE HE'S A CHANGE PERSON BUT HIS PAST WILL FOREVER HUNT HIM. CONTROL YOUR LIBIDO GUYS

tabaski:
I am not surprised at all. People that knows Biodun during his secondary and University days in Ilorin will understand. I laff when people refer to him MOG. MOG my foot. Mtchew

tabaski:

We were friends during his university days, not so close though but if i tell u all shits d dude has done and still doing underground, u won't touch him with a very long long long pole

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Sirpaul(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Baba sef should come out and clear the Air naaaaa na so so comment e dey delete for IG

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
a randy pastors and an obsessed church gal nacked. nothing new here. all these pastors nack too

4 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by thesicilian: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Stand for what you believe in even if you stand alone.

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by nephemmy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'm not even sure this guy ain't fuçking that busola dakolo dokodoko biťch...won't mind if I enter her sef tongue kiss
Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bleep social media..... Pastor don't need to talk on the issue, If she is very sure about the issue let her go to court, and I believe court will force him to talk.......

3 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Hycon(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Topic to trend for 5 days on NL undecided

Grab a sit and relax

Someone to get pop corn

5 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by agylistic77: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
I stand with timi dakolo wife for now until Coza pastor defend himself...for everyone saying why is she talking now have not witness rape. Nigeria is where a victim is always insulted after rape.

6 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by idonhammer: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ninethmare:
Fatoyinbo come and clear yourself except next Sunday na you and your wife go dey church

11 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Gadafii: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
I am patiently waiting for daddie freeze to react, patiently waiting grin

6 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pastor Biodun pls bring the truth......and can pls somebody tell Timi to get a good voice for singing? He stinks
Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by NairalandAngel(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
This guy is in deep shit!

7 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by idonhammer: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ass.hole pastor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj's Father At His Daughter's Wedding / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up After His Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.