Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Panama - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Panama (1333 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Lagos / Best Route To Panama Without Transit To Us Or Uk / How To Get Tourist Visa To Panama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Panama by joerich2015(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
You must be planning a trip to Panama or you already booked your flight and accommodation. You also must be wondering what traveling to Panama must be like. How are the people there, what clothes should I wear, what I should and should not bring, how do I survive in a country not my own?!

If these crossed your mind, I invite you to answer your questions. Below are the tips and guide you need before you travel to the ever-diverse Republic of Panama.

WHY GO TO PANAMA?

Located on the isthmus (a narrow land with sea on either side of it) connecting North and South America, this small country of Panama is largely known for the Panama Canal. It is also named as the “crossroads of the Americas” because of its location. Panama Canal contributes largely to the economy of the country.

Panama is a country of biodiversity which is evidently seen in the array of views you see within short hours (or even minutes) of travel. Just being in the city of Panama (the country’s capital), would give you an advantageous vantage point of both the tall city buildings on one side and the rainforests on the other side. The country also offers islands with beautiful beaches and in some places in the city, ruins and well-preserved historical streets. This diversity never fails to bring awe to the tourists and pride to the locals.

This country in Central America is included in the Top 5 countries with the highest positive experience according to BBC, reported on April 26, 2019. Panamanians believe in focusing on the good things that happen to them and to look forward with hope in their situation. You can certainly expect to meet one of the happiest people in Panama.

Source: https://travelbook.com/blog/things-you-must-know-before-traveling-to-panama
Re: Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Panama by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Panama city...very boring and expensive city.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Panama by KendrickAyomide: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
The Only Reason I'll go to panama is to Control the Looted funds in my Offshore account
Re: Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Panama by joerich2015(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Fish With ‘human Face’ Spotted In South China Lake / Canadian Work Permit / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.