Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,780 members, 7,862,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Mr President Is Not One Of Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President Is Not One Of Us (669 Views)

The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr President Is Not One Of Us by egift(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2010
As an ordinary Nigerian, I find it sad that Mr. President don't think like most Nigerians. I expected that as someone from a poor beginning, that he will implement actions that will have effect on Nigerians. He don't act like one of us.
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2010
ROFLMAO!!!!

What poor beginnings? The man declared assets in the [b]200 millions [/b]by the time he came to run as VP to Yar adua. Imagine that, a PHD holder in zoology, who turned rich in a twinkling of an eye after serving as deputy governor.

i suspect someone is going to come in to tell me the usual  "he was a business man and made all his money in business" crap we are used to telling ourselves . .
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2010
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!!!!

What poor beginnings? The man declared assets in the [b]200 millions [/b]by the time he came to run as VP to Yar adua. Imagine that, a PHD holder in zoology, who turned rich in a twinkling of an eye after serving as deputy governor.

i suspect someone is going to come in to tell me the usual "he was a business man and made all his money in business" crap we are used to telling ourselves . .

sharap dia ibb instigator!!!

all the dirt you cast at saint gej's halo cannot stain his incorruptible aura

he is the cleanest politicain nigeria has ever seen

he is incorruptible

ibb people bombing people
^^^^
let that Arrow who keps copying my lines copy this
tongue embarassed
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by egift(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2010
Am considering his childhood days.
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2010
This is Nigeria's most empathetic president.

Its not easy to change things in 5 months. Besides he had to be careful not to step on toes at this time because he hopes to win the elections. Once he's elected, watch out for the real GEJ (the people's man)
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2010
afi IBB instigator  . . . it really disturbs me how many of our NIgerian brothers and sisters think and analyze these things. I cannot for the life of me understand how after what we learnt of what happened in 2007 and before, we are today making saints out of criminals and pretending all is well . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

egift:

Am considering his childhood days.

If so, Hitler, Stalin, Saddam had poor beginnings as well . . . what are you trying to pull here?
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by egift(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2010
oyb:

sharap dia ibb instigator!!!

all the dirt you cast at saint gej's halo cannot stain his incorruptible aura

he is the cleanest politicain nigeria has ever seen

he is incorruptible

^^^^
let that Arrow who keps copying my lines copy this
tongue embarassed

@ Oyb:
Are you aware he is already investigating himself on the 7billion 1st Oct loot he approved
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by jamace(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hmnn. This is "I must create a thread" and " Please notice me" action.  angry  angry.
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by egift(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2010
dappssee:

This is Nigeria's most empathetic president.

Its not easy to change things in 5 months. Besides he had to be careful not to step on toes at this time because he hopes to win the elections. Once he's elected, watch out for the real GEJ (the people's man)

The five months was to show us what we should expect. And we have seen and it is not good at all.

He should have attended to Nigeria's daily issues than doing every day's work for reelection.
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by Adanora: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2010
u people should take it easy with my president ooo. he just entered oooo. allow him to do his work
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by Adanora: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2010
all of u blabbing ur wide mouth, what av u done to help d situation. na only talk una sabi. we love our president gej
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by egift(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2010
Adanora:

u people should take it easy with my president ooo. he just entered oooo. allow him to do his work

He is not doing his work that is why am not happy - he is preparing for elections cry cry cry
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2010
egift:

@ Oyb:
Are you aware he is already investigating himself on the 7billion 1st Oct loot he approved

see this one 7billion ke

thats revisionism

did they not boost it from 10 billion to 17 billion

complete with abacha gej rice for our incompetent security

gej iss the one who will lead nigeria to the promised land

Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by egift(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2010
oyb:

see this one 7billion ke

thats revisionism

did they not boost it from 10 billion to 17 billion

complete with abacha gej rice for our incompetent security

gej iss the one who will lead nigeria to the promised land

^ With every project approved being probe after 5 days of execution
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by jamace(m): 5:49am On Oct 08, 2010
The five months was to show us what we should expect. And we have seen and it is not good at all.

He should have attended to Nigeria's daily issues than doing every day's work for reelection.

And you are campaigning for somebody who looted, killed and maimed Nigerians for 8 years?
egift, Listen to your conscience and repent! Don't be stubborn like your evil master.
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:58am On Oct 08, 2010
Nigerian foreign reserve declined to 34 billion, compared to 40+ billion when GEJ came in, peril ahead of us.
Re: Mr President Is Not One Of Us by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2010
This guy GEJ suppose to be at a zoo gate enlighting peeps how to interact with faunas. imagine Mr, president inviting criminals to villa?? This guy is a suspect voters should be wary of him,and PDP. they collectively dont have anything to offer this country.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Divide To North And South? / The Man Called Ibb / 18yr Old Set To Be Youngest Ever Swedish Mp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.