Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Studying In The USA, Which Agency Can Help Me With Advice, Registration And All? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying In The USA, Which Agency Can Help Me With Advice, Registration And All? (264 Views)

Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Students From Africa Studying In The US / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) / See What A U.S. University Says About Nigerians Studying There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Studying In The USA, Which Agency Can Help Me With Advice, Registration And All? by albetguy: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
I want to apply to study and undergrad course in the USA. From my personal research, the info is overwhelming so is there any company or agency in nigeria that assists persons on the applications process and which schools to look out for etc
Re: Studying In The USA, Which Agency Can Help Me With Advice, Registration And All? by ProYouLettingUK(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Good afternoon,
I can help you apply for any universities of your choice and give you advise on visa documentation
Call or whatsapp 09069903317

(1) (Reply)

Emory University Acceptance Rate, Tuition Fees And Rankings / Study In Russia 2019 / Project Management (PMP) Career Path & Future Scope In 2019!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.