Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Femi Pedro Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Pedro Resigns (2153 Views)

Lagos Assembly Reverses Pedro's Impeachment After Eight Years / The Curious Case Of The Young Generations – FEMI PEDRO / Femi Pedro's Manifesto Available For Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Pedro Resigns by atiku4lyfe: 3:47pm On May 09, 2007
i just heard this on the radio. can the politcal heads confirm this?
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by Mamajama(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2007
atiku4lyfe call ATIKU and ask him, LOL his BIG HEAD should know
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by atiku4lyfe: 5:03pm On May 09, 2007
how dare you abuse ATIKU? i am sure you are an PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE supporter. shege-banza!

in anycase it is move i disagree with tinubu.
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by jandonguy: 5:14pm On May 09, 2007
@atiku4lyfe

Am sorry to say but your written English is quite poor!!!!!
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by madejibo: 5:19pm On May 09, 2007
yeah he has resigned honourably,
he is a man irespect a lot,
kudos to pedro,
ll see him in pdp soon,
shame to tinubu and ac
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by atiku4lyfe: 5:25pm On May 09, 2007
@ jandonguy

last i checked im not in english class, and you are not my lecturer. LET ME BE!
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by mohadana: 5:32pm On May 09, 2007
The drama continues.
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by Mamajama(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2007
What do you expect from a TYPICAL HAUSA boy that went to ALMAJIRI SCHOOL IN KADUNA, grin grin grin
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by atiku4lyfe: 5:58pm On May 09, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

What do you expect from a TYPICAL HAUSA boy that went to ALMAJIRI SCHOOL IN KADUNA, grin grin grin

umm have you looked at your sign in name lately? is MAMAJAMA the brightest name you could come up with in the whole wide web?
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by Afam(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2007
If Pedro has indeed resigned then what Tinubu did is pure hypocrisy.

He could not tolerate a disloyal deputy but accuses OBJ of not tolerating Atiku that became a flag bearer of an opposition party and went on an all out attack on OBJ and PDP.

Nigerians like to comment on other peoples issues and offer advice but they never like people talking about their issues nor do they ever agree that they need advice.

This is a clear case of pot calling kettle black.
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by dkoko4(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2007
COME 29PLUS, PEDRO @HOME WITH HIS WIFE AND 4BOYS(MIGHT GET A MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT)HAPPY AND RESPECTED,
TINUBU IN KIRIKIRI, SERVING 20YRS,
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by atiku4lyfe: 7:08pm On May 09, 2007
d-koko:

COME 29PLUS, PEDRO @HOME WITH HIS WIFE AND 4BOYS(MIGHT GET A MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT)HAPPY AND RESPECTED,
TINUBU IN KIRIKIRI, SERVING 20YRS,

where u get dis ur jist from grin grin grin

maybe he should have talked to atiku to find out how my mentor survived 8 years of torture
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by viee(f): 7:12pm On May 09, 2007
may be it will Atiku's turn now

truth is Tinubu with the way he is going isnt much different from Obj
had he been the President, he wouldnt have fared much better or worse as the case may be than Obj
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by Mamajama(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2007
Trust me the same TINUBU and ATIKU are running around like headless chicken now, RIBADU is monitoring all their accounts and we will use LAND ROVER to take them to KIRIKIRI
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by atiku4lyfe: 10:04pm On May 09, 2007
LANDROVER KO, STATION WAGON NI

MAYBE TINUBU, BUT NOT MR ATIKU ABUBAKAR
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by Seun(m): 12:18am On May 10, 2007
Who is Femi Pedro and what did he resign from?
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by Bolarge(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2007
Seun:

Who is Femi Pedro and what did he resign from?

Y'gatta be kidding me.
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by angel101(f): 12:00pm On May 10, 2007
Afam:

If Pedro has indeed resigned then what Tinubu did is pure hypocrisy.

He could not tolerate a disloyal deputy but accuses OBJ of not tolerating Atiku that became a flag bearer of an opposition party and went on an all out attack on OBJ and PDP.

Nigerians like to comment on other peoples issues and offer advice but they never like people talking about their issues nor do they ever agree that they need advice.

This is a clear case of pot calling kettle black.

did Tinubu ask for Pedro's resignation?
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by Bolarge(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2007
Neither has OBJ overtly asked for Atiku's resignation.
The whole idea is to disgrace the victim out of office.
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by angel101(f): 3:45pm On May 10, 2007
LOL grin
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by atiku4lyfe: 4:20pm On May 10, 2007
am loosing respect for tinubu, more and more.
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by duduyemi: 6:17pm On May 10, 2007
well its just sad men, i always said that lagos politics is gonna be the prototype for how nigerian politics is gonna look over the next comin years, so here we have it,
1. money politics
2. rigging
3. political bulling
4. personal vendetta
5. unconstitutional impeachments
6. manipulation of/by pockey politicians

its sad that a brilliant man like pedro has to be another scape goat, God help us
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by BillGatesFan(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2007
@MAMAJAMA: What does his been Hausa got to do with his english?

EFCC will end on 29th may, and all the Governors will laugh.
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by blue4lif(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2007
question =who is femi pedro ?

a= femi petrol is a former dep govnor of lagos state , who has just been sacked by able & respected lagos assembly men ,femi petrol is a rebble without course for it but only interested in becoming govnor but only a tissue weight in lagos politics, femi petrol is the former dep govnor who left the seat the same way he came on it ,so why the pityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ? at least the last standing is still talking, eko o ni ba je ooooooooooooo.
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by atiku4lyfe: 9:33pm On May 10, 2007
blue4lif:

a= femi petrol is a former dep govnor of lagos state , who has just been sacked by able & respected lagos assembly men ,femi petrol is a rebble without course for it but only interested in becoming govnor but only a tissue weight in lagos politics, femi petrol is the former dep govnor who left the seat the same way he came on it ,so why the pityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ? at least the last standing is still talking, eko o ni ba je ooooooooooooo.

nice try mustay.
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by paparazi(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2007
there is no difference between Tinubu & OBJ to me they are both dictator and always want to musule their ideas and intention on others
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by duduyemi: 1:15pm On May 11, 2007
blue4lif:

wow , lmao, all u artful dodging screen name switchers, this pedro guy must be important or must be a threat , cos the vendetta against him is serius sha,
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by Afam(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2007
I think he is being attacked for not agreeing with Tinubu's choice for the next governor of Lagos state.
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by lakeside4love(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2007
So much noise about nuttin,

He(Femi) was appointed by Tinubu after the former Deputy Gov Burknor Akerele was sent packing,

He wasnt elected, he was choosen, So he has left the same way he came in,
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by duduyemi: 6:16pm On May 12, 2007
yes yes we all know he was choosen, watever, and ur point is, does it make the actions of tinubu justified,
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by sartorius(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2007
i condemn in it totality the actions of the lagos state assembly, its simply a personl vendetta orchestrated by bola tinubu, it shows he is no different from the pdp guys he constantly bashes, the charges against pedro were ludicrous
Re: Femi Pedro Resigns by 9ja4eva: 9:47am On May 14, 2007
When will all this politicians grow up?It baffles my imagination

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Way To Solve Youth Restiveness In Niger-delta / Pictures Of Jos Mayhem: Oh My God! / Nigeria Constitution Is Invalid, Nigeria Is Invalid, Biafra Govt In Exile Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.