Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Make Up To €256 in one week On William Hill , Click Here To Find Out More - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Make Up To €256 in one week On William Hill , Click Here To Find Out More (714 Views)

Ronaldo Sells His Hill-side Mansion To Pepe / Ian Wright React On William Saliba Transfer -report. / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Up To €256 in one week On William Hill , Click Here To Find Out More by Fucktensei: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hello guys I'm back from a long exile(don't ask me what happened) though I've gone foreign now and I have good options for all punters on Nairaland. If bet9ja and co have been eating your money, it's time to go foreign! Those on William hill can testify to this, at least this year , I've won over €500 using William hill#YourOdds options.

I'll be posting possible 2 odds of #YourOdds options here for at least 9 days, after nine days , I'll pull out. Thanks. So today's game coming up shortly
Re: Make Up To €256 in one week On William Hill , Click Here To Find Out More by Fucktensei: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
That's today game.stake €2 to begin with

Re: Make Up To €256 in one week On William Hill , Click Here To Find Out More by Fucktensei: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
For further enquiries ok how to join William hill, hit me on +2348151240629
Re: Make Up To €256 in one week On William Hill , Click Here To Find Out More by Fucktensei: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lést Í forget to inform you, in order to join William hill and start playing successfully,I'll first of all advise you to use Euro(€) as your betting currency , you know why? To prevent unnecessary"reduction of stake money" to something like "0.33" or so, like you have with pounds (£) , especially when you want to play big odds like 3000 odds for instance.
Re: Make Up To €256 in one week On William Hill , Click Here To Find Out More by Fucktensei: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Also I'll urge you to verify your account properly before you start playing. You'll need to send some documents. Any of the following 4 documents is acceptable.

1-International passport (recommended)
2-National ID
3-Drivers license
4-Birth certificate (this one is a bit tricky though, but they may accept it)

Why am I saying this? They need a document that shows you're over 18 years old(you can still join even if you're 18) so that the restrictions placed on your account will be lifted.
Re: Make Up To €256 in one week On William Hill , Click Here To Find Out More by BiafranPound: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fucktensei:
That's today game.stake €2 to begin with
bet won! Sórry they Nairaland bot banned yoyr account (you told me about this) whenever you post any game, I'll just CE to your wall here on Nairaland and upload it. Thanks.

Gain for today is €4.

I'll paste the later updates of the corner kicks played
Re: Make Up To €256 in one week On William Hill , Click Here To Find Out More by BiafranPound: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bet won! See the update here

Re: Make Up To €256 in one week On William Hill , Click Here To Find Out More by ozaji: 12:32am On Jun 29, 2019
Hello, please I will like to know more abt this William Hill. I have PM you on telegram
Re: Make Up To €256 in one week On William Hill , Click Here To Find Out More by Fucktensei: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2019
Sorry guys, I'm back , Nairaland spambot banned me for a while and that's why I've not been posting.if you wanna get more info and games, just contact me either on WhatsApp, telegram or phone call(but I'm more active on WhatsApp) our yesterday's game was won, and today's odd seems even bigger
Re: Make Up To €256 in one week On William Hill , Click Here To Find Out More by Fucktensei: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Another game again for tomorrow for you to be off the hook. Stake wisely.
Re: Make Up To €256 in one week On William Hill , Click Here To Find Out More by Fucktensei: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
This is it

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Arjen Roben Officially Retires From Professional Football / Nigeria (KANU) Vs Cameroon (eto'o) 3-2 Battle. Enjoy / Medical Set As Arsenal Tie Up £36m Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.