Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) (91776 Views)

Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out / Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) / Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by hecomeshome(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirpaul:
At 18, I made my first million. At 20, I made five million per week.

How did I do it?

Very simple! if you can think it, you can achieve it.

Motivational Speakers, Thunder fire you!
Nor mind dem.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Legacyy(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is real shit

1 Like

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by GenFunction: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
got all her problems behind her

1 Like

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by tfash96(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
This babe must have swallowed pillow in her dream or she did surgery

If it's none of the above then God is really wonderful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by TheStarsAlign: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Too much of everything is bad not good. We can't blame her though, that's what her mama gave her.
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by LawyerKunle2(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ile igbe
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
An enemy of progress
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirpaul:

How did I do it?

hahaha

1 Like

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by foster212: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bag of potopoto.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Blacksavage: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tokubo yansh... Rubbish!
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
If the backside of a fat woman is not a coward, why is it going behind?

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Legendguru: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by doublecross(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

A THOUSAND LIKES FROM MEN MOSTLY, I KNOW, BUT FOR WHAT EXACTLY?

THE NUMBER OF IDĮOTS PARADING AS MEN IN OUR SOCIETY HAVE SPIRALLED OUT OF CONTROL.
the person who took that picture without the ladys' consent should be arrested. in sane societies, the 1d10t will be in jail already.
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by cutedharmee: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dix is crios... grin
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by bizhop01: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
What's special about poo tank?
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by feeloscar(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
wegomakeam:

Some social media investigators are searching for the lady whose bum as pictured on the picture above has caused a stir.

Her huge behind which has been likened to a mini truck appears to have jinxed social media users.

It should be noted that several ladies have been going under the knife to inflate the size of their behind to look more appealing to men and this costs so much money.

The picture has garnered thousands of likes within a short period of time.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/female-nysc-corps-member-shuts-down.html?m=1
Curvy? Unless curvy now has a different meaning.
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by denjjy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
God when are you going to answer my prayer. I need someone with this kind of big bum, a natural magical pillow that will make make me to dream about ideas, innovations e.t.c. only few guys can understand what I mean
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by IamCharles123: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirpaul:

How did I do it?

Lol, I don't listen to those scam jor

1 Like

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by IamCharles123: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
bizhop01:
What's special about poo tank?
Actually poo is in the large intestine, the ass is made up of fat n flash.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirpaul:

How did I do it?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by AnthonyAk(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Go camp dem full every where
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Classickj(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Her name is Nkem.. my ex courses mate for unilag
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Offpoint1: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirpaul:

How did I do it?

Lol, I've been there before... GNLD guys

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by SNizar: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
What's attractive about this one?
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Classickj(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
SNizar:
What's attractive about this one?
baba once you see you go open ur mouth
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE NUMBER OF IDĮOTS PARADING AS MEN IN OUR SOCIETY HAVE SPIRALLED OUT OF CONTROL.

It's really saddening, bro! Idiots plenty for our society for real. Youths chasing after the wrong attentions....

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Teewhy2:
This back is bigger than future of some people.
The only problem with this is that when she is getting old the back becomes a burden on her legs.

See grammar....I go build stable with plenty hay for her to relax na.
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Gkemz: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Supa endowed. If she opens na stretch marks go full scatter.
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by WHITELIGHTER: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I'm telling u... It's disheartening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.