Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Two Simple Breakfast Meal -easy To Prepare! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Two Simple Breakfast Meal -easy To Prepare! (650 Views)

The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. / Which Is A Better Breakfast Meal Between Moin Moin And Akara / Two Simple Breakfast Meal -easy To Prepare! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Simple Breakfast Meal -easy To Prepare! by CrystalMag(f): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hi,

This is my first post here, after a long holiday. The last time a post came up here was sometimes in February, 2019.

I didn't loose my love for my blog, i just had to place some things in track.

For the next couple of minutes, i'll be blessing your view with pictures and details of two easy to prepare breakfast meals, i mean easy to prepare and all you need to do will be done in less than 20 minutes, Yep! 20 minutes.

This is not a food blog, but an entertainment and lifestyle blog, but i trust you find this blog post helpful as you think of what breakfast meal to prepare, tomorrow.

Breakfast is an important meal of the day, yes it's okay if you skip lunch, but skipping breakfast isn't ideal. Breakfast meals are meant to prepare your body for the day's activities and challenges.

Simple Breakfast Meals -Easy to prepare:

HOME-MADE PANCAKE.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-mLd07ugZE3M/XRYNV-byziI/AAAAAAAABOo/vKX9j3Y-FiUXpRxwOwlC7DvRRkd9uyg1gCLcBGAs/s1600/pancake.jpg
[/img]
Fluffy and tasty! Home-made pancakes are easy to prepare with ingredients you can easily have access to. It's an ideal breakfast meal, you can take these alongside custard like i do, or with syrup, pap and anything you can think of.

Recipe:

2 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 large eggs
1/4 cup melted butter

Directions:

Place your sieved flour into a bowl

Ensure you add the baking powder, salt, sugar and a bit of water. Mix thoroughly.

Break your eggs in a separate bowl, Mix thoroughly, pour into the bowl of mixed flour, and mix well.

Add milk, and a bit of sugar again. You can taste to feel the taste.

Mix thoroughly to avoid lumps, leave for about 15 minutes so it could add up(Rise a bit).

Preheat a flat griddle over medium-high heat.

Scoop the pancake batter onto griddle.

Let pancakes cook until bubbles form before flipping.

Cook other side until golden brown. Serve hot with syrup.

EGG TOAST

[img]https://1.bp..com/-De_cx44xz3k/XRYRa5oMeHI/AAAAAAAABO8/YuEOjXo-lzIdbFKZugMs5IfikZ9XkaGgACLcBGAs/s1600/7e1f67b8b31164f339267f7ff8fb4ca1.jpg[/img]

Egg toast for egg lovers!

Recipe:

Butter

4 slices of bread

Eggs

Direction

Beat the eggs, milk and sugar in a large bowl till

Soak the bread slices one by one in the mixture and coat them well.

Place a fry pan over medium flame and add butter in it. Once the butter melts, put a soaked bread slice and fry it for a minute.

Flip and fry the other side of the bread slice. Repeat the process for all the bread slices. You can garnish the sweet bread toast with maple syrup. Serve hot.

Enjoy.

https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2019/06/two-simple-breakfast-meal-easy-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Get Food Items For Your Daily Cooking Needs In Bulk / Ice Cream / Groundnut Candy Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.