Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah (905 Views)

Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by iykecicero: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Osinbajo’s office helping us create Ruga settlements – Miyetti Allah

The General Secretary of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, Baba Uthman Ngelzarma, says Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo’s office is helping the herdsmen to create Ruga settlements across the country.

Ngelzerma boasted that when the programme has been successfully completed, Nigerians would fully enjoy the benefits of animal husbandry.

The settlement secretary said this on Sunrise Daily, a programme on Channels Television.

Southern socio-cultural groups including Afenifere and Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo; as well as the Middle Belt Forum have all rejected the Ruga initiative.

However, Ngelzerma said not only Fulani men were herders, adding that herdsmen of all tribes would benefit.

He said, “This Ruga settlement model is a component part of the livestock development and transformation plan that is being implemented under the Office of the Vice-President. It is a component part of it.

“All must agree with me that the crisis we are facing today has become a multi-dimensional one and so the approach must also be holistic. It was the desire of the Federal Government to take a holistic approach that gave birth to the Ruga settlement model and it is not only for Fulani herders.

“In southern Kaduna, there are natives who are also herders. Even in Plateau, there are other groups that are herders. It was intended for the herders as part of efforts by the government to come up with an economic model of solving this crisis.

“This is an integrated settlement that will bring about the production of pasture grass, water, schools, markets, meat and milk processing and where it can create a sub-sector of the economy. This is something that if done properly, it will create a lot of employment.”

He urged Nigerians to support the model and give peace a chance even as he claimed that only states that approved of the model would have Ruga settlements.

“It is a misunderstood concept to some people. The lands are under the control of governors. This model is a trial. It will be done in 12 states to see if it can work or not. Even we, from the side of the herders, have our reservations,” he said.

When asked if it was right for the government to spend taxpayers’ money on what would benefit herders alone, Ngelzerma argued that crop farmers had similarly benefitted in the past.

He said southerners benefit from animal husbandry more than the northern herdsmen who rear the cattle.

https://punchng.com/osinbajos-office-helping-us-create-ruga-settlements-miyetti-allah/

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by phelonrays: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
like seriously??

A professor of Law being cajole, intimidated, Used, formulated, discipline, coursed to plague his people [SW] with unending and irredeemable tragedy by some folks who's their educational background are still sketchy if atall they have any....

What is this country turning to with the kind of role this our so-called Prof is portraying to the youth and the society in general...... this can not be far from the popular saying SKUL NA SCAM lipsrsealed some youth Political thugs chanted all over social media some weeks ago ..... judging from Osibanjo actions and inaction you may definitely agree with those folks.....

What a Joke called a lipsrsealed

*spits*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by eagleeye2: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
When there is a dirty work to do, find a Southerner to do it. The useful idiöt syndrome.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by FarahAideed: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Osinbanjo will be remembered as the fake Pastor that was used to Islamize Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by FactBoyz: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nawa o..

wow

nawa o
lol..

Top 10 Astonishing Coincidences You Need To See To Believe
https:///2019/06/top-10-astonishing-coincidences-that-you-need-to-see-to-believe.html

Top 10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial Ceremony
https:///2019/01/10-disturbing-stories-of-people-who-attended-their-own-burial.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Beautiful Pictures Of Children With Their Foods For The Week
https:///2019/06/top-10-pictures-of-kids.html

Top 10 Youngest Billionaires In The World- Inspire To Hustle!
https:///2019/03/top-10-youngest-billionaires-in-the-world.html

Top 10 Smartest People Alive-Even Smarter Than Einstein!
https:///2018/12/top-ten-smartest-people-alive.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by Johnnyessence(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
the clueless VP is another disaster in our democratic dispensation . how could you allow Ruga settlements (cattle colonies) to have their ways. seriously Fulanis are really using the hyprocrite Yoruba elites to perpetrate their mission in islamizing this nation. well what I know is that it will never yield any fruit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by sapientia(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Which of them?

The lying Pastor?

By the way.

Why use this pix of all his pix.

Haba.

Fear God oo
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by helinues: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
If Niger Delta can have peace, herdsmen and farmers also could.

All thanks to vibrant Vp
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by Johnnyessence(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
my question always is that why's that they don't allow cattle ranch to work in Nigeria. in the US, over 100 millions of cattles are reared peacefully in US, still there's no violence due to cattle ranch farming they used. buhari and Osinbajo will never be there but I will inform you that the evil works they did will be remembered for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by phelonrays: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:

All thanks to vibrant Vp
[/s] were Niger delta fighting/killing innocent people??

You mustn't be normal to compare People that were fighting for 50% control of their resources with the World number 4 most-dreaded- terrorists called Herdsmen ....

Must you be licking Buhari's ass while thousands of family are moaning because of Herdsmen??

I guess it's won't be an understatement to say that, YOU and SENSE can't cohabit.....

*spits*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by daddytime(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wow...

And most people believe say aboki as they are called are mugus.

See work...

Why Bubu no handle this job in pete's name?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by orion7: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
is this vp mad ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by bastardmod: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Useless hopeless bastard and fake pastor .
I spit on this useless dwarf, calling himself the vice president. Shameless goat

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by EricBloodAxe: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Point of correction Miyetti Allah, your RUGA starts from the north and ends in the southwest. It will never come to pass in the south east or south south. The VP can sell out his region to his fulani masters, not down here. Case closed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by Jobac: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
helinues:

All thanks to vibrant Vp
I agree with you. The real Fulani in Southwest have been living with us for years without issues not until the bandits herdsmen started kidnapping and killing people all over the country. I am not even against creating settlement for the genuine herdsmen, they can call it any name they like. Some Fulani in Southwest are very friendly and hardworking, I see no reason why we can't continue to live together with the genuine ones. Igbo people will always see everything with their tribal lens. Some of them on this thread just hate the Fulani just because Buhari is one.
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by helinues: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jobac:

I agree with you. The real Fulani in Southwest have been living with us for years without issues not until the bandits herdsmen started kidnapping and killing people all over the country. I am not even against creating settlement for the genuine herdsmen, they can call it any name they like.

I am wondering oo. I know lots of them that have been living in SW peacefully..

Forget about the kiddo from SE ranting.. If Ikpeazu could win his reelections, they have no say in the scheme of things.

Herdsmen are killing, all blames go to FG. Now that FG is trying to find solutions, they are still condemning

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Omoh...wiCh kyn Low Current Osinbajo bin dey fo dat piC abegg

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
iykecicero:
Osinbajo’s office helping us create Ruga settlements – Miyetti Allah

He said southerners benefit from animal husbandry more than the northern herdsmen who rear the cattle.

https://punchng.com/osinbajos-office-helping-us-create-ruga-settlements-miyetti-allah/

We no want!!!

Na by force

Osibanjo is making people lose interest in God

It's a shame!!!

Whatever the case may be, In you I trust oh Lord!!!

I now need more than ever to scrutinize anyone attaching God's name to a title!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Helping Us Create Ruga Settlements – Miyetti Allah by Akiara: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Oyoruba SEE UNA BENEFACTORS.....Who are actually POWER DRUNK as you ONLINE noisemakers.

Power comes at a Price....and its either the Fulani Takeover all your lands or Osibanjo is denied the Presidency.

So Oyoruba which will it be??

cc: All Yoruba "Vuvuzela" Nairaland Chest beaters Association... grin grin grin grin

See Una Betrayer, with 200% Tinubu Backing

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Power Brokers Fighting Aisha Buhari For Kogi State / Delta State Governor Notorious Brother, Solomon Okowa Arrested By Igp Over Land / BREAKING!!! President Buhari Arrives Japan(See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.