Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,583 members, 7,861,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Crazy/funny Things You Did In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy/funny Things You Did In Secondary School (765 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy/funny Things You Did In Secondary School by thweraja10: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2010
There are a lot of things we did back then in secondary school lets have fun here. Please share your experience good, bad or ugly. lol

The first one is:

During Economics examination a guy once asked me the defination of money and jokingly i said money is the root of all evil. And the guy quickly wrote it down and im so shocked that i could not tell him it was wrong.
Re: Crazy/funny Things You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2010
Ha ha ha ha. I cant stop lol. Some ppl sef,,
Re: Crazy/funny Things You Did In Secondary School by lollidam91(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2010
Im freaky flirt, durin dat tym
Re: Crazy/funny Things You Did In Secondary School by thweraja10: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2010
There was another time when we wrote "No school tomoro by the pricipal and we pasted it round the school compound. And guess what? The following day the school was so empty that the principal was amazed

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Calls For Revocation Of S/east Varsities’ Licenses / New Lasu Admission List / University Of Ado-ekiti Remedial Form Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.