Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos (31670 Views)

Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) / Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge / Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by Readonee35L(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
iAudio:
I see ghost for this bridge one night wey I dey trek from iyanoba to obadore.
Why you go treck iyana iba to obadore.
Something they do you?
Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
toprealman:
#AmIAYahooBoy
For 100 naria? angry
Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by Daviestunech(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
OrideNigeria:
ORider Recruitment in Lagos
Want a job? come to Oride
Your Salary is 200k Per Month But the Terms and Condition is that
****You will have to carry Six passengers daily for the first two months.

****3 In The Morning During Rush Hour and 3 During Closing hour as well.****

****If you make 15k daily YOU WILL ONLY PAY THE COMPANY N1500 for the first 2 months.****

****After the first 2 Months Your Daily Remittance will be N3000 (Even If You Make 25k Daily) for the Next 10 Months. ****

**** After You successfully pay for the Next 10 Months ( THE BIKE BECOME YOURS). And all the money you make daily will be yours alone ****

YOU ARE NOT PAYING ANYONE ANYTHING AND IF ANYONE OR ANY AGENT ASK YOU TO PAY FOR YOU TO GET THE JOB

PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER +234-1-8888329 ( That is the Headquarter Number to report any Agent who ask you for money or if you are a customer you can as well reach our head office through that phone number if you have any complain about our services.

THESE ARE THE REQUIREMENT FOR YOU TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK WITH ORIDE..

FOR THE RIDER

1 ) YOU AS THE RIDER MUST HAVE A VALID RIDERS CARD. ( PHOTOCOPY OF BACK AND FRONT OF THE ID CARD).

2) 1 RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.

3) YOUR BVN NUMBER.

GUARANTORS REQUIREMENT

YOU MUST PRESENT 2 GUARANTORS.

1) 1 RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH FOR EACH GUARANTOR.

2) GUARANTOR RESIDENTIAL UTILITY BILL e.g ( NEPA BILL).

3) GUARANTORS WORK ID CARD OR ANY VALID ID CARD.

Note: WE DO NOT ACCEPT DRIVER OR UNIFORM MAN AS GUARANTORS.

THESE ARE THE CATEGORY OF GUARANTORS THAT ARE REQUIRED.

** RELIGIOUS LEADER.

** MEMBERS OF TRADER ASSOCIATION WITH A VALID CARD e.g NLC , Chamber of Commerce.

** LAGOS STATE PROPERTY OWNER WITH EVIDENCE OF OWNERSHIP.

** SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESS OWNER WITH CAC.

** A PROFESSIONAL e.g Doctor , Lawyer, Nurse, Accountant, Stock Broker, With a Valid ID card.

** A CIVIL SERVANT ( LEVEL 8 AND ABOVE), e.g Teacher, General Hospital Doctor, Road Enforcement Agent, Secretaries with valid ID card

INTERESTED CANDIDATE SHOULD TEXT THEIR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER TO : 08020909084
OR PICK YOUR FORM AT

#NO 42, ONDO STREET , EBUTE METTA, OYINGBO (EAST) , LAGOS

Japaul House, Plot 8, Dr Nurudeen Olowopopo Avenue, Alausa, Ikeja ,Lagos, Nigeria,

FOR MORE INFORMATION :
FIND US AT ::::::

Japaul House, Plot 8, Dr Nurudeen Olowopopo Avenue, Alausa, Ikeja ,Lagos, Nigeria,
OR CALL 08020909084 , +234-1-8888329

I HV some vouchers on Oride I redeemed and it's not showing on my voucher wallet and I can't use it to payy.unless I recharge from my bank... why?
Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by bogdaddy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bros how the ghost look like abeg
iAudio:
Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by Auxtin85(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
iAudio:

Na the ghost tell you say “I be ghost oo” ? How you take know say na ghost. E fit be say na cele member wey go do spiritual bath you turn to ghost
Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by Shaev7(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Serious...
Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by wadson3plea(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
xpensivealex:
I overtook this same dangote lorry while passing through iyanaba from Akure this evening,he was speeding carelessly,i think this happen after i left.
He was speeding carelessly and you overtook the truck.
xpensivealex:
I overtook this same dangote lorry while passing through iyanaba from Akure this evening,he was speeding carelessly,i think this happen after i left.
He was speeding carelessly and you overtook the truck.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by clumsydyna: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tblesd:
If u r living at Igando. Gather here let's know ourselves
Seems we are not much here o!
Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by holysaint1(m): 1:03am On Jun 29, 2019
sexiestharam:
The Government needs to put barriers on that bridge. The bridge looks so naked and dangerous!

Before the incident, if you watch closely, there was a barrier like structure. But the truck pushed it down to the lagoon.
Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Onyemaboy:
Its better than hitting and killing pple
yes ...the driver didn't want to kill...he noticed the braked was failing ..once he passes that bridge, the amount of pple that will die no be small especially those commercial bus drivers...so he decided to use the bridge was to try to slow it down.. instead the wall fell ..so it caused an accident

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:30am On Jun 29, 2019
Is this your definition of plunge OP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by mechanics(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Was even told the services of the LRU is not free o, the company or anybody's vehicle involved in an accident will buy for the services of LRU.
Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by Okoroawusa: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2019
iAudio:
You trek from iyana-iba to Obadore?

Poverty is not good o!
Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

You trek from iyana-iba to Obadore?

Poverty is not good o!
I never told you I trekked because I didn't have money. The way you people jump to conclusions eh.

Meanwhile, even if I trekked because I didn't have money so you have the courage to make a jest of me because I'm poor.?
Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2019
iAudio:
I never told you I trekked because I didn't have money. The way you people jump to conclusions eh.

Meanwhile, even if I trekked because I didn't have money so you have the courage to make a jest of me because I'm poor.?
Na wa o!

person no fit play with u again?

oya,no vex...abi u don vex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by saucelake231(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
iAudio:

...baba you don day vex .....no vex
him no understand say sometimes on cloud 9 you have too felx ur muscles.....
even if na mid night.....

the spirit in he(Highness) is grater then he that patrol's in the dark....
Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by Phyde: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
iAudio:

But how this ghost look like? I only see them on movies.
Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by Gabriel411: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Its that season again...

See more images here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/06/dangote-truck-plunged-into-river-at.html
Its a good write up but you need to spend more time on details, don't rush it up.
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos by booksrite001: 12:55am On Jul 02, 2019
okoroawusa:
Na wa o!person no fit play with u again?oya,no vex...abi u don vex?

kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians / Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.