Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl (952 Views)

Reg 015 Hyundai Elatran For Sale 4.tm Asking / Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses / Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by timidogg(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok .... I had a very terrible business experience with Tm Automobile Intl , I met him Jan. 13 2019 through a friend , got his contacts because he imports from cars from USA from copart and the likes

I placed an order for Camry 2003 , I told him 1100$ tops , he won the bid at almost 1500, I was angry then I said I wasn’t gonna move on with the deal , he said I will forfeit 400$ I paid for him to start work “site policies “ I had no choice than to proceed , he later said he will work on a discount for me . Then I paid him for the car and shipping with summer to about 900k plus , car delivered on March 13 , he didn’t pick my calls for a week plus when he did , I sent him money for custom duty , he insisted 400k no choice , I paid ....
then he didn’t pick my calls for almost a month
Won’t repky WhatsApp
Or text

Called called called , WhatsApp WhatsApp

To cut long story short

He started threatening me that he could refund money if I can’t be patient , this was in May ooo

Then June came he added 139k on the car

As if it wasn’t enough the car according to him demurrage of 150k that I should add 70k

I did normal naija agidi but his people told me I should pay for peace

I did

Now car summed total to 1.4M (without fixing ) and the value in Nigeria is 1.5M

And he delayed me for 4 months
Got my car late June !

Then the pickup too was very stressful, I have never seen Tm Automobile Intl

He said I should go to mile 2 for pickup , no contact , no address .... when I got to mile 2 he didn’t pickup for almost 2 hours , I waited stranded till he later sent me contact. ! Please stay off

So stay of Tm Automobile Intl

Instagram @tmautomobileint

2 Likes

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by timidogg(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
His names are timi Ademoye

Tm Automobile International

https://www.instagram.com/tmautomobileint/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by kingreign(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
2013 Camry for that amount
Have you gotten your car finally Pls?

@gazzuzz, nurey, thebigkendo, heavenlybang, et al Biko let's see and analyze something here o

1 Like

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by timidogg(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
It’s 2003 ....
Buying with fees - 1,483
Towing - 200
Shipping - 850
Service charge - 200
Total- 2,733

Custom duty 400k

Demurrage that wasn’t my fault 70k

kingreign:
2013 Camry for that amount
Have you gotten your car finally Pls?

@gazzuzz, nurey, thebigkendo, heavenlybang, et al Biko let's see and analyze something here o

1 Like

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by Samad805(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
timidogg:
It’s 2003 ....
Buying with fees - 1,483
Towing - 200
Shipping - 850
Service charge - 200
Total- 2,733

Custom duty 400k

Wait r u saying u paid close to 3m for a 2003 camry?

1 Like

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by Spells(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
thanks for the heads up man.... hard luck...im glad you got your car finally

1 Like

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by kingreign(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
timidogg:
It’s 2003 ....
Buying with fees - 1,483
Towing - 200
Shipping - 850
Service charge - 200
Total- 2,733

Custom duty 400k

But have you gotten your car?
The demurrage stuff isn't always to be blamed on agents too. NCS guys should be blamed. The thing we all wanna know is if you go your car?
Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by timidogg(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
These are dollars

Summed up to 1.4M
Samad805:

Wait r u saying u paid close to 3m for a 2003 camry?

1 Like

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by timidogg(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
But I paid him immediately the car landed , I’m sure he used my money for another thing
kingreign:

The demurrage stuff isn't always to be blamed on agents too. NCS guys should be blamed. The thing we all wanna know is if you go your car?
Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
kingreign:

Demurrage of 70k, though? How long was the car at the port abeg?

1 Like

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
timidogg:
His names are timi Ademoye

Tm Automobile International

https://www.instagram.com/tmautomobileint/?hl=en

Instagram handle sef looks shady. You no see NL importers to use, men like DelTel, Calculusx, Timifakay, na one ojuelegba guy you go give your money.

What's done is done.

Tm Automobile International is to be traded with cautiously. Unless they have something to say for themselves?

1 Like

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by timidogg(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Took him more than 4 moths to get my car out
Car delivered March 13 , came out June 24
HeavenlyBang:

Demurrage of 70k, though? How long was the car at the port abeg?

1 Like

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by timidogg(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
It was a bitter lesson
HeavenlyBang:

Instagram handle sef looks shady. You no see NL importers to use, men like DelTel, Calculusx, Timifakay, na one ojuelegba guy you go give your money.

What's done is done.

Tm Automobile International is to be traded with cautiously. Unless they have something to say for themselves?

1 Like

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by kingreign(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
timidogg:
But I paid him immediately the car landed , I’m sure he used my money for another thing

I'm not defending him though, but be sure he indeed used the funds for another thing before conclusions Pls.
Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by kingreign(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
timidogg:
Took him more than 4 moths to get my car out
Car delivered March 13 , came out June 24
this his act isn't acceptable I must be honest.

1 Like

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by timidogg(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
March 13 to June 14 bro.
kingreign:

I'm not defending him though, but be sure he indeed used the funds for another thing before conclusions Pls.
Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by timidogg(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
You welcome. Yeah at last
Spells:
thanks for the heads up man.... hard luck...im glad you got your car finally
Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by seunoj: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
That's what fraudulent car dealers do. They prey on pples gentleness and ignorance.
You have learnt your lessons. Move on n never recommend anyone for him.
Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by timifakay(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'm not supporting or defending the guy but please some parts need to be stated with accurate date.

1. What's the date the vehicle wan bought at auction?
2. What's the date it got to the port?
3. What's the vessel that shipped it from USA to Nigeria?
4. What's the date vehicle arrived in Nigeria?
Did you tell him to bid a maximum of $1100 or that winning amount and auction fees shouldn't exceed $1,100?

If vehicle got to Nigeria on March 13 and he couldn't clear and deliver till late June, then that guy is a terrible person. Sorry about the inconvenice and delay.
I hope its a good car he got for you...
Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by yeldey: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
timidogg:
Ok .... I had a very terrible business experience with Tm Automobile Intl , I met him Jan. 13 2019 through a friend , got his contacts because he imports from cars from USA from copart and the likes

I placed an order for Camry 2003 , I told him 1100$ tops , he won the bid at almost 1500, I was angry then I said I wasn’t gonna move on with the deal , he said I will forfeit 400$ I paid for him to start work “site policies “ I had no choice than to proceed , he later said he will work on a discount for me . Then I paid him for the car and shipping with summer to about 900k plus , car delivered on March 13 , he didn’t pick my calls for a week plus when he did , I sent him money for custom duty , he insisted 400k no choice , I paid ....
then he didn’t pick my calls for almost a month
Won’t repky WhatsApp
Or text

Called called called , WhatsApp WhatsApp

To cut long story short

He started threatening me that he could refund money if I can’t be patient , this was in May ooo

Then June came he added 139k on the car

As if it wasn’t enough the car according to him demurrage of 150k that I should add 70k

I did normal naija agidi but his people told me I should pay for peace

I did

Now car summed total to 1.4M (without fixing ) and the value in Nigeria is 1.5M

And he delayed me for 4 months
Got my car late June !

Then the pickup too was very stressful, I have never seen Tm Automobile Intl

He said I should go to mile 2 for pickup , no contact , no address .... when I got to mile 2 he didn’t pickup for almost 2 hours , I waited stranded till he later sent me contact. ! Please stay off

So stay of Tm Automobile Intl

Instagram @tmautomobileint

That's the their modus operandi, U tell them to place a bid of a particular amount but instead they will exceed your quote and start begging you to accept their discount. One popular stu.pid idiot here who claims he doesn't sell cars for profit also did the same to me. I asked him don't exceed $2000 but instead he won the bid at $2200, then I asked him who will bear the cost of the extra $200. He started blabbing about discount rubbish to my ears. They claim they have terms & conditions for their business but they are not ready to meet the interest of their customers. It's high time everyone start doing away with those unscrupulous elements who claim they are license dealers and start bidding directly on their own. Awon we re gbo gbo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by seunoj: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
yeldey:

That's the their modus operandi, U tell them to place a bid of a particular amount but instead they will exceed your quote and start begging you to accept their discount. One popular stu.pid idiot here who claims he doesn't sell cars for profit also did the same to me. I asked him don't exceed $2000 but instead he won the bid at $2200, then I asked him who will bear the cost of the extra $200. He started blabbing about discount rubbish to my ears. They claim they have terms & conditions for their business but they are not ready to meet the interest of their customers. It's high time everyone start doing away with those unscrupulous elements who claim they are license dealers and start bidding directly on their own. Awon we re gbo gbo!!!!

I know the guy. He claims he doesn't sell for profit n failed to disclose that he takes commission. Is that not profit? Immediately he gave me details on WhatsApp I just fashi am. U can't lie publicly n say something else privately.

2 Likes

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by timidogg(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Yeah
Thanks
seunoj:
That's what fraudulent car dealers do. They prey on pples gentleness and ignorance.
You have learnt your lessons. Move on n never recommend anyone for him.
Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by timidogg(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2019
I paid January for the car. It delivered March 13 , I got my car june 24 after much struggle and all
timifakay:
I'm not supporting or defending the guy but please some parts need to be stated with accurate date.

1. What's the date the vehicle wan bought at auction?
2. What's the date it got to the port?
3. What's the vessel that shipped it from USA to Nigeria?
4. What's the date vehicle arrived in Nigeria?
Did you tell him to bid a maximum of $1100 or that winning amount and auction fees shouldn't exceed $1,100?

If vehicle got to Nigeria on March 13 and he couldn't clear and deliver till late June, then that guy is a terrible person. Sorry about the inconvenice and delay.
I hope its a good car he got for you...
Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by timidogg(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2019
It was a painful experience, I pray no one falls into his or people like him
seunoj:

I know the guy. He claims he doesn't sell for profit n failed to disclose that he takes commission. Is that not profit? Immediately he gave me details on WhatsApp I just fashi am. U can't lie publicly n say something else privately.

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by timifakay(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2019
timidogg:
I paid January for the car. It delivered March 13 , I got my car june 24 after much struggle and all

Crazy stuff mehn!
That guy has alot to explain

2 Likes

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by DelTel(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2019
yeldey:

Different strokes different folks for real. Some clients go ballistic if you don't buy with a 'little' increase against budget (see screenshot with a client of mine attached, apologies boss when you see this).

Time, effort, experience, tax etc are expended purchasing vehicle so why would anyone seriously believe the agent helping anyone to buy is not entitled to a commission, is the agent running a charity organization on a mission to 'vehicle-lize' the society grin.

2 Likes

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by yeldey: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
DelTel:

Different strokes different folks for real. Some clients go ballistic if you don't buy with a 'little' increase against budget (see screenshot with a client of mine attached, apologies boss when you see this).

Time, effort, experience, tax etc are expended purchasing vehicle so why would anyone seriously believe the agent helping anyone to buy is not entitled to a commission, is the agent running a charity organization on a mission to 'vehicle-lize' the society grin.

Yeah, you did what a sensible person should do. That's business since he didn't instruct you to go that way before hand.

2 Likes

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by yeldey: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
yeldey:

Yeah, you did what a sensible person should do. That's business since he didn't instruct you to go that way before hand.
Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
yeldey:

That's why I'll always rate DelTel as a top guy. Some people just don't know how to do business.

2 Likes

Re: About My Business Transaction With ( 07034588418 ) Tm Automobile Intl by seunoj: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
The truth is, pple should learn to remove emotions from biz txn and stick to the rules.
Ab initio, an honest car dealer will yell u the rules governing his transaction.
A serious buyer will also review the rules and get involved if he is satisfied. By so doing, no one expects surprises. And if any comes up, both parties will agree on way fwd.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toks 2011 Toyota Highlander Available For Sale 6.8m Asking Price / Tokunbo TOYOTA CAMRY 2004 Model Available / This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.