Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

The Funny World Of Female Cultists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Funny World Of Female Cultists (343 Views)

Bayelsa Teenage Male & Female Cultists Caught After Stabbing Female Victim / See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Funny World Of Female Cultists by superjessy: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
When 14-year-old Barakat Rotimi began to date her boyfriend, little did she know she will end up being a member of Eiye Confraternity, one day be arrested and paraded like a common criminal. Barakat’s journey into cultism began soon after she began to date her boyfriend. She narrated: “It was my boyfriend who lured me into the cult. When we started dating, I never knew he was into cultism. It was after a while that I discovered that he was a member and because of the love I had for him, I joined them. “And since I joined them, I stopped going home. I began to stay with my boyfriend in his parents’ house. After the group had studied me for a while, I was given the role of spying; my work was to look out for policemen and other security agencies on the cult’s trail. “My other job was to cook for our members. I don’t know how my parents will feel now seeing me in this position. I regret my action.” Lured by boys Like Barakat, in December 2018, four girls, aged between 10 and 13, were among 13 other suspected cultists arrested by detectives attached to Owode-Egba Divisional Police Headquarters in Ogun State. According to the police, male members of the suspected cult group were in their early teens, and their leader identified as 19-year-old Tunde Adio. As of the time of their arrest, all suspects were residents of Mosunmore village near Kobape, Abeokuta. The arrest of the suspects, who called themselves ‘Penalty Guys’, was made possible after the mother of one of the girls raised the alarm about her daughter’s https://arewagists..com/2019/06/the-funny-world-of-female-cultists.html

(1) (Reply)

Justin: Soldiers Rescues 13 Kidnapped Victims From Boko Haram(photos) / Nigerian Military Wrongly Invades A Community In Imo State, Beats Up Citizens / Teacher Sent To Prison For Canning Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.