Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Nigerian Ace Blogger, Drift King Celebrates Birthday With Smoking Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Ace Blogger, Drift King Celebrates Birthday With Smoking Photos (649 Views)

Tokyo Drift: In Nigeria, No Good Backgrounds To Take Pictures / Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos / Orezi Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Smoking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ace Blogger, Drift King Celebrates Birthday With Smoking Photos by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
IMO state born award winning Social media influencer, Blogger and Digital marketer, Drift King shared these beautiful photos to mark his birthday celebration.

Drift King popularly know for keenly using his media strength to keep the former IMO state former governor off balance, when he made his statues go viral for the world and Nigerians to see, added a year today, took to social media to celebrate his day. He wrote

"Years spent so far in this world have been so amazing in my life. I've smiled, I've laughed, I've screamed, I've cried, I've been down, I've been up and above all I'm grateful to God almighty."

Happy birthday Drift King, Keep Fighting for good.

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ace Blogger, Drift King Celebrates Birthday With Smoking Photos by Solidkay(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
HBD Driftking
I suggest you feature in the next F&F movie.
Re: Nigerian Ace Blogger, Drift King Celebrates Birthday With Smoking Photos by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Cc: mynd44

Re: Nigerian Ace Blogger, Drift King Celebrates Birthday With Smoking Photos by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Ace Blogger, Drift King Celebrates Birthday With Smoking Photos by Ijaycool(f): 7:11am On Sep 01, 2019
Puntificant

(1) (Reply)

Househelp Beaten By Her Madam Mercilessly For Refusing To Sleep With Her Brother / Bbnaija. Tacha Giving Them.....pepper Them Gang / VIDEO: Controversial Kemi Olunloyo Dares To Sue EFCC Over Naira Marley Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.