Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

HELP: Bump / Boil / Growth On The Upper Part Of Private Area - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP: Bump / Boil / Growth On The Upper Part Of Private Area (784 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Bump / Boil / Growth On The Upper Part Of Private Area by smoothyie: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, I noticed a bump on the top of my private area about 8 - 10 days ago, I am worried. I have not kissed let alone have sex with a girl since this year. I have browsed online for several Bacteria, fungal and viral bump and boil and I still don't know what this is or how to treat it. Please, I know Nairaland is not a hospital, kindly help if you have sufficient knowledge to quickly get rid of this infection trying to take hold of my penis. Thanks, I attached a picture below.
Re: HELP: Bump / Boil / Growth On The Upper Part Of Private Area by Freestainworld(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
the cause maybe as a result of irritation after shaving or maybe a sign of infection, it doesn't matter if you have had sex this yr or not as many bacteria takes time to incubate before showing up. lastly, go and see your doctor, one or two test might help solve the problem.
Re: HELP: Bump / Boil / Growth On The Upper Part Of Private Area by Saucyxo: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
It may be razor bumps.

When you shave, make sure the razor is clean. The area is also clean and moisturized. Start exfoliating a week before shaving. Moisturise after shaving with something oil based. Exfoliate after shaving.

Razor bumps can be caused by ingrown hairs trapped under the skin. Exfoliating allows helps this.

I'm not a professional so go to a doctor. Especially if you feel any discomfort or have any unusual smells.
Re: HELP: Bump / Boil / Growth On The Upper Part Of Private Area by xtivin2: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Quit Masturbation and thank me later.
Re: HELP: Bump / Boil / Growth On The Upper Part Of Private Area by smoothyie: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Freestainworld:
the cause maybe as a result of irritation after shaving or maybe a sign of infection, it doesn't matter if you have had sex this yr or not as many bacteria takes time to incubate before showing up. lastly, go and see your doctor, one or two test might help solve the problem.
Thanks brother. A hospital or a laboratory?
Re: HELP: Bump / Boil / Growth On The Upper Part Of Private Area by smoothyie: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Saucyxo:
It may be razor bumps.

When you shave, make sure the razor is clean. The area is also clean and moisturized. Start exfoliating a week before shaving. Moisturise after shaving with something oil based. Exfoliate after shaving.

Razor bumps can be caused by ingrown hairs trapped under the skin. Exfoliating allows helps this.

I'm not a professional so go to a doctor. Especially if you feel any discomfort or have any unusual smells.
Thanks for the tips.
Re: HELP: Bump / Boil / Growth On The Upper Part Of Private Area by Freestainworld(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
smoothyie:
Thanks brother. A hospital or a laboratory?
preferably a hospital.
Re: HELP: Bump / Boil / Growth On The Upper Part Of Private Area by smoothyie: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2019
Thanks everyone, anyone else with suggestions and what this might be?
Re: HELP: Bump / Boil / Growth On The Upper Part Of Private Area by smoothyie: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Anyone with knowledge of this? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Airport Medics Flee As Plane carrying Chinese Diplomats land / China Seeks For Court’s Approval To Kill The Over 20,000 Coronavirus Patients. / Video: Vegetable Seller Spotted Washing Vegetables With Gutter Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.