Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Help My Friend Is About To Be Rusticated Or Withdrawn Cos Of Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help My Friend Is About To Be Rusticated Or Withdrawn Cos Of Phone (214 Views)

Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management / Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend Is About To Be Rusticated Or Withdrawn Cos Of Phone by YoungDJxyz: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Resolved
Re: Help My Friend Is About To Be Rusticated Or Withdrawn Cos Of Phone by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is really serious... I hope they haven't tagged it as cult related.... Though people do get rosticated but some are given a semester suspension or delayed... . Keep praying... Forget legal action...Your friend has no concrete evidence and solid defence,theres no way to prove the phone was His and also no way to prove that he didn't mobilise to beat that guy up... thats why people are always advice to but phones with receipt or lock the imei of your phone to you cloud

(1) (Reply)

Mob Sets Police Station Ablaze Over Alleged Killing Of Youth In Imo / Amb. Chibuzo Patrick's Outburst On Coza's Pastor, Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo Rap / The Many Crimes At The Enugu Immigration Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.