Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Have Never Raped Anyone, Even As An Unbeliever - Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Raped Anyone, Even As An Unbeliever - Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (362 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Raped Anyone, Even As An Unbeliever - Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by vegafbs: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/06/28/i-have-never-raped-anyone-even-as-an-unbeliever-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo/

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Commonwealth of Zion, COZA, has refuted claims by Busola Dakolo that he raped her when she was young.

Busola had set the social media on fire, Friday morning, with the release of a videoed interview where she alleged to have been raped by the popular pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo .

Following the release of the video, many had called out the pastor, insisting he must speak up. While many had accused him of being guilty as accused, some have defended him.

In a statement which was posted on his personal account on Instagram on Friday evening, the embattled pastor vehemently denied raping Busola.

He said further that he had consulted with lawyers and would be pursuing legal action.

“Unlike previous statements where innuendos were used and there was no direct mention of myself and the church, the recent video of YouTube has now made direct criminal allegations against me in an interview granted by Busola Dakolo which are fallacious, non-existent and which are all denied in every measure.”

He goes on to say Busola and her family attended his church, which was situated in Illorin in 1999 and he never related with her outside his pastoral duties.

Re: I Have Never Raped Anyone, Even As An Unbeliever - Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by WhoDoWeBlame: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
ghen ghen

(1) (Reply)

COZA: Nigerian Lawyers Tell Fatoyinbo To Surrender Himself For Investigation / SB Live Survives Accident In Car He Received As A Gift (photos) / Pastor EA Adeboye_i Will Never Have A Woman As My Private Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.