Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Is Affiliate Marketing Proven To Work? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Affiliate Marketing Proven To Work? (1011 Views)

2 Sure Fire Methods Proven To Convert More Customers / How Profitable And Genuine Is Affiliate Marketing? / 3 Proven Ways To Find A Profitable Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Affiliate Marketing Proven To Work? by letitrainnow(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yes and yes…

Affiliate marketing is simply amazing IF you do it the right way, but unfortunately most people are not.

Here is what most affiliate marketers do:

They take their affiliate link and then they advertise it on social media because they heard that social media is the way to go.

Afterwards they curse that affiliate marketing is a scam and that Social Media advertising doesn’t work.

This worked years ago, but now the marketplace is WAY more competitive and there is no way this is going to work.

You might get a sale or two IF you are lucky, but most likely you are going to be in the red after you paid for your advertising.

All you are doing is growing the list of the Product Owner FOR FREE. This is why they can pay you 75% commissions, because you might make a sale or two, but they keep the list of e-mails and then they market to that list later on and you get 0% of that.

Now I know this is an old very amateur system and that you have a squeeze page where you collect e-mails before you send them to the affiliate page.

Unfortunately that system is also outdated…

People are getting smarter and they don’t give their e-mails away for an E-book anymore, no matter how awesome you think your E-book is:>

So,for affiliate marketing to work for you , you need a system that is going to work for you, for goodness sake we are in 2018, it is time to put technology to use.

Technology can make the 4 Hour Work Week seem like overkill, you just need to know which programs to use and HOW to use them.

The best way to do Affiliate Marketing is to have a “machine” where you send people to and then you let the technology do the grunt work.

I am talking about:

:DList building
:DMultiple Streams of Income
:DE-mail marketing
:DRetargeting
:DFunnel stacking
:DList segmentation
:DSplit testing

The whole enchilada…

Affiliate marketing works when you have a system where you do the work (get someone into the system) once and then you get paid over and over every time they buy something.

You also need to have full control of your own list so you can remarket other products to them for years to come … on autopilot!

The crux of affiliate marketing in 2018 is that if you do it the old way you are going to get burned, but luckily there are ways that you can do it where it is still very lucrative .

Let’s just recap why affiliate marketing is so awesome and that once you figure it out it really is one of the most amazing ways to earn a living:

;DYou don’t need a product to sell. Sell something people are already buying.
;DNo shipping and handling.
;DNo customer support
;DNo headaches, if one product doesn’t work you can just sell something else, you will never be stuck with a warehouse full of inventory.

I hope you read this and rethink the way you are doing your affiliate marketing. . You can find out more about the system I am talking about by clicking the link in my sig na ture below.

I wish you all the best in your business, go get them !
Re: Is Affiliate Marketing Proven To Work? by letitrainnow(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
The good news is that Affiliate Marketing is a FUN ride. Enjoy.
Re: Is Affiliate Marketing Proven To Work? by letitrainnow(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
The short answer is yes.

Lots of people are making huge money as affiliate marketers. You may recognize some of these successful entrepreneurs.

Neil Patel
Tony Robbins
Tai Lopez
Pat Flynn
Brent Hale
Amy Porterfield
Mike Dillard
Tim Ferriss

These are heavy hitters and big online marketing entrepreneurs but for every one of these millionaire entrepreneurs, there are thousands of people just like you earning some extra spending cash or a comfortable income to live on working a few hours a week.

It is possible and realistic to make $50,000 to $100,000 per year doing this. Does everyone that tries affiliate marketing make this level of money? The unfortunate truth is No.

The harsh reality is that most people don’t put in the time and effort needed to stick it out.

Affiliate marketing is not a get rich quick scheme. It takes a lot of work and commitment and should be looked at like any other business. When done right, your income potential is only limited by your strategies and tactics for promoting products on the global market.

With that much money & people: Why do so many people fail at Affiliate Marketing?

Yes, the failure rate for affiliate marketers is high. I read recently that; “95% of Internet marketers and affiliate marketers fail to make any money online.”

That’s not the most comforting but, don’t let it get you down.

Too many people try and take the easy way, fail and quit because affiliate marketing is not the get rich quick scheme they thought it was. If you are willing to be constantly learning, do the work, and you think you can promote and sell products around a niche subject or topic then affiliate marketing is probably for you.

There are many people making millions of dollars both as product creators and affiliate marketers. However, this is not typical.

It is entirely possible to make a 5 figure income and even 6 figure income if you get the right knowledge and skills, focus your time and energy and accept that building an income online with affiliate marketing takes time and perseverance through many challenges and difficulties.

You can do it. Just get started and keep moving forward.

Learn more about online business and affiliate marketing by clicking the link in my sig na ture below.
Re: Is Affiliate Marketing Proven To Work? by letitrainnow(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Affiliate marketing represents the best platform for the average person to earn a passive income online, and start with zero experience!

There are quite a few people who have used this online business platform to create an awesome and fulfilling online business! It's not as difficult as many would lead you to believe it is, and your goals can be accomplished by simply putting forth effort and not giving up!

It's true that there are many people who fail in online business. But it's also true that many people fail in a physical business too! Many of the reasons are the same for failing in business.

The number one reason is lack of commitment. There are countless numbers of people who have quit or given up just as they were about to start seeing success! When you get into any business you have to be in it for the Long Haul! That doesn't change from physical to on Line!

They're always challenges you must face. The difference between success and failure is mindset!

If you have a failure, learn from it and continue on, don't give up. Some of my greatest success in the physical business world and online business world have come after a failure!

If you can align yourself with a mentor and training it makes the task of learning far easier! You can bypass many of the failures.

You will find a link in my profile to the exact training and Mentor program I used and I absolutely love! If it's something you would like to try you can get a free membership.

If you do decide to break into the world of affiliate marketing, stick with it and never give up! It can change your life

Best of success!
Re: Is Affiliate Marketing Proven To Work? by Odinlo24: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
letitrainnow:
Affiliate marketing represents the best platform for the average person to earn a passive income online, and start with zero experience!

There are quite a few people who have used this online business platform to create an awesome and fulfilling online business! It's not as difficult as many would lead you to believe it is, and your goals can be accomplished by simply putting forth effort and not giving up! Were is the link sir, I have been reading but I ain't seeing any link sir. I will reallynlovw tkbget your contact.

It's true that there are many people who fail in online business. But it's also true that many people fail in a physical business too! Many of the reasons are the same for failing in business.

The number one reason is lack of commitment. There are countless numbers of people who have quit or given up just as they were about to start seeing success! When you get into any business you have to be in it for the Long Haul! That doesn't change from physical to on Line!

They're always challenges you must face. The difference between success and failure is mindset!

If you have a failure, learn from it and continue on, don't give up. Some of my greatest success in the physical business world and online business world have come after a failure!

If you can align yourself with a mentor and training it makes the task of learning far easier! You can bypass many of the failures.

You will find a link in my profile to the exact training and Mentor program I used and I absolutely love! If it's something you would like to try you can get a free membership.

If you do decide to break into the world of affiliate marketing, stick with it and never give up! It can change your life

Best of success!
Re: Is Affiliate Marketing Proven To Work? by ford705(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
So guys how would you love to get the best online video courses for free?
I mean courses from the likes of Fraklin Hatchet, Liam James Kay, Russell Brunson, Tai Lopez, Dan Lok, Neil Patel, JR fisher, Craig Ballantyne, Tim Grittani who is an expert forex trader

on subjects like making money online, affiliate marketing, Forex Trading, Digital marketing, email marketing, facebook ads, traffic generation, youtube income, social media marketing, lead generation and so on
I have always emphasized the importance of learning and getting a skill if you really want to make good money online and in this video, I will be introducing you to how you can get the best training courses for free.
I understand that you are looking to make money online and probably do not have enough money to buy these expensive but highly useful courses.
Some of these resources are what I used for my personal training and they are from the best online millionaires

Make sure you watch this video to the end as I will be giving out for free resources for any skill you want to learn online, these are course me and my friends have bought over the years from Udemy, TreeHouse Lynda.com etc on topics like Java, PHP, Web Development, Wordpress, Linux, Cloud Photoshop, Game Development, Mobile apps, mathematics, IELTS and so on. It is over 500GB which includes videos and ebooks for free.

I told you guys that I am committed to your success and I meant it, is this not enough proof?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8-QTrFNFs0

(1) (Reply)

A Report Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc On How To Improve Competitiveness / You Can Get Your Money Back From Online Fraudsters. / Giftaworld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.