Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,998 members, 7,841,826 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade (50586 Views)

Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult / Kemi Olunloyo Is Now Well As She Twerks In Her Room , See Dance Lwkmd / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by fridaos19: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Wow! This is incredible
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by kinglee007(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2019
See as them resemble doll baby.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by bluefilm: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2019
She don finally turn _pimp abi na wetin?

Na wa o!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Junkie1: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2019
I GUARANTEE THEY HAVE STDs
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by thorpido(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2019
frowland:
Why are identical twins mostly alike physically even though many of them don't eat same food, same lifestyle? They still end up havin same height, same shape and all.

By the way, I am also a twin but not identical.
Genetic codes.
As long as they are identical twins,they will reach same heights,same complexion and almost same weights(+ or - 1 or 2kg).

You are a fraternal twin.Fraternal twins have different amniotic sacs and are from different eggs and sperm so they are not exactly alike though born same day.Identical twins come from the same egg and same sperm.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by frowland(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2019
thorpido:
Genetic codes.
As long as they are identical twins,they will reach same heights and almost same weights(+ or - 1 or 2kg).

You are a fraternal twin.Fraternal twins have different amniotic sacs and are from different eggs so they are not exactly alike though born same day.Identical twins come from the same egg.

Yea, I am a twin and know all about those stuffs and I also coincidentally have twin daughters as well. I think you are wrong on the other one.
What most likely happen is over time, they live same lifestyle, eat same type of food and all what not and ends up growing almost Identical in shape and size (I am not talking about similarities but shape and size)
You cannot tell me that if I seperate an identical twin from birth that after 20 years they will still have same body shape. That is certainly impossible. What will be noticeable is the obvious lookalike like as if you are looking back in time when you are slim or fat.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by BlueAir: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2019
Looking at those twins together creeps me
.Can't think of dating a twins. Would hate to walk in on both sitting on my couch
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by j1mmy: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2019
identical FAKE twins!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by WiztaylorDC(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2019
soleexx:
My brother hustle o make ur pikin go serve abroad.
Lol.... I swear you're crazy ������
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Foryan(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Abeg naira Marley no do oh
Remember #MAGU
NA SO DEM TAKE KILL ABACHA
#whoknows
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by thorpido(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2019
frowland:

Yea, I am a twin and know all about those stuffs and I also coincidentally have twin daughters as well. I think you are wrong on the other one.
What most likely happen is over time, they live same lifestyle, eat same type of food and all what not and ends up growing almost Identical in shape and size (I am not talking about similarities but shape and size)
You cannot tell me that if I seperate an identical twin from birth that after 20years will still have same body shape. That is impossible. What will be noticeable is the obvious lookalike like as if you are looking back in time when you are slim or fat.
If you separate them and put them in different environments,they will still look about the same size even after many years.The differences you will see will be negligible.eg if one is in Africa and the other abroad,the effect of the sun will make one slightly darker.However,no matter what they eat at different places,the weight will still be ALMOST same.
It's genetic coding,the environment will have just little effect.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by frowland(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2019
thorpido:
If you separate them and put them in different environments,they will still look about the same size even after many years.The differences you will see will be negligible.eg if one is in Africa and the other abroad,the effect of the sun will make one slightly darker.However,no matter what they eat at different places,the weight will still be ALMOST same.

Impossible!!!!! Height will obviously be same but certainly NOT weight. So with your logic, if one likes Pizza and burger and all, and the other is in the village fetching firewood, they will have same weight?? You are certainly confused about my point.
I live with twins and I know their behavior. If one eats, the other will eat and vice versa. If one play, the other will play. Whatever you buy for one must be done for the other, they also sleep same time and wake same time! This makes them grow alike both in height and size.
But if I happen to separate them, I will change this routin which will in turn affect their growth pattern.
NASA experimented with two twins in one year and the results was obvious.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Justiceleague1: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Serpents..
All out to destroy men.
If one jerk lose control and cross small boarder,the next thing is to scream "Rape o,rape o"

grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Xisnin(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2019
thorpido:
It's genetic coding,the environment will have just little effect.
The bold is totally false.
Genes do not 100% dictate destiny.
Have you heard about epigenetics?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Bridget95(f): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
They both look sooo plastic and fake! I can only imagine the stench that ooze from their fish tank.. undecided
Do you think they are those dirty iyabos living on your streets? These are clean American chicks.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by thorpido(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Xisnin:

The bold is totally false.
Genes do not 100% dictate destiny.
Have you heard about epigenetics?
Almost the same is the key phrase here.Their metabolism rate is going to be practically the same and what they store in their bodies will almost be equal at the end of the day.You won't have them with weights that are markedly different.
I'm yet to see identical twins with markedly different weights though.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by dominique(f): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2019
I love identical twins but these ones no follow at all. Too trashy and plastic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by thorpido(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2019
frowland:

Impossible!!!!! Height will obviously be same but certainly NOT weight. So with your logic, if one likes Pizza and burger and all, and the other is in the village fetching firewood, they will have same weight?? You are certainly confused about my point.
I live with twins and I know their behavior. If one eats, the other will eat and vice versa. If one play, the other will play. Whatever you buy for one must be done for the other, they also sleep same time and wake same time! This makes them grow alike both in height and size.
But if I happen to separate them, I will change this routin which will in turn affect their growth pattern.
NASA experimented with two twins in one's year and the results was obvious.
I have identical twins as friends.They have both been married for over 10yrs.Their weights are almost same Tell me,have their wives been giving them same meals?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Xisnin(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2019
thorpido:
Almost the same is the key phrase here.Their metabolism rate is going to be practically the same and what they store in their bodies will almost be equal at the end of the day.You won't have them with weights that are markedly different.
The OP was talking about phenotype.
Even Identical twins can have a wide difference in metabolic rate
and do have different weights.
It is not common but it happens.
https://www.scimex.org/newsfeed/this-protein-could-explain-fat-and-thin-identical-twins
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131006204207.htm

Most of the common-sense assumptions we made fall flat when put under scientific scrutiny.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by frowland(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2019
thorpido:
I have identical twins as friends.They have both been married for over 10yrs.Their weights are almost same Tell me,have their wives been giving them same meals?

They grew up together is my point!!! They lived same lifestyle for years before getting married. This will continue even after they are married with little noticeable change. It is obvious your analogy is shallow and narrow. Take one to the village to fetch firewood for a living and take the other to the a royal home from babies and tell me they will grow to have same weight. Funny.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by frowland(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Xisnin:

https://www.scimex.org/newsfeed/this-protein-could-explain-fat-and-thin-identical-twins

Most of the common-sense assumptions we made fall flat when put under scientific scrutiny.

Thanks, you explained this better! That is exactly my point.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
They both look sooo plastic and fake! I can only imagine the stench that ooze from their fish tank.. undecided

I'm sure if only one of them even suggests giving u a handjob you will cum in your pant immediately
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by daddio(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2019
Shibaraba:
Maybe na my dark mind but I fit bet say mama still dey find person wet go shine her Congo. This one na representation of wetin she no fit display.

Just saying sha.

Someone that could SHIBROBOBO her Congo.

grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by enemyofprogress: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Shibaraba:
Maybe na my dark mind but I fit bet say mama still dey find person wet go shine her Congo. This one na representation of wetin she no fit display.

Just saying sha.
that's why she dey always talk nonsense now. She is sex starved
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

Hear dis sexy-wannabe ugly pig... angry

Na so e pain u reach...?

grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by thorpido(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Xisnin:

I never said scientifically,it is not possible.In science,there are variations or what you can call anomalies but very rare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time / Damilola Aina Who Wants Rich, Handsome Men For Marriage Celebrates Birthday / Photos Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.