Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (7627 Views)

Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by umahi88(m): 5:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Nigeria Gay rights activist, popularly known as Bisi Alimi has criticized Bobrisky for standing with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo regardless of being accused of raping Busola Dakolo, the wife of singer Timi Dakolo.

You might want to recall that in a since-deleted post, Bobrisly took to Instagram and declared his stand on Coza pastor amidst rape claims and also said that Fatoyinbo was nice to him when he once attended his church. Read story here

Reacting to Bobrisky post, Bisi Alimi wrote: '@bobrisky222 shame on you. History will never remember for standing up when it matters. You are always on the wrong side of history. SHAME ON YOU!!! #coza #biodunfatoyinbo.'

follow link to read more

Source: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/06/Bibi-slams-bobrisky-for-defending-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo.html

1 Like

Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Born2Breed(f): 6:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Shim said "he was nice to me" Kpasto Kosa nor dey do yansh.
He is too sleek for that. He won't go in where you won't need this drink.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by helinues: 6:10am On Jun 29, 2019
All of them are mad.

See the way the news takes over all social media as if that's Nigeria number 1 problems..

The pastor, the lady, those who are against or for are all mad ..

NL mods F'up biggerly with this trash news making headlines every minutes.

Is that the solution to Ruga abi Na Fuga?

8 Likes

Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Blackfire(m): 6:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Come boborisky .....explain the part he was nice to you , what type of nice?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by YorubaWarrior: 6:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Why are we giving unnecessary credence to these two fools? When did these fools statements start carrying weight? angry

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Vetsolo(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2019
gay shgit
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by dynicks(m): 6:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Blackfire:
Come boborisky .....explain the part he was nice to you , what type of nice?
lol....u thinking what m thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Platony(m): 6:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Bob the builder...dey follow talk sef??

Why is it that people see these pastors as gods?
Is d Pastor an alien?? Is he not human too?? Or he think he can't do such? undecided

Bunch of fvckin hypocrites angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by morikee: 6:17am On Jun 29, 2019
This was on front page yesterday with different heading, I don't know what made the mods to recycled.
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Yinxies(f): 6:18am On Jun 29, 2019
These ones too are talking shocked
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by lyriclekidd(m): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Rape szn asf

Check my signature.
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Bobr of all people grin
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by nairalanduseles: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2019
It's obvious the pastor is bi. .......damn
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by davidakenzy: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2019
I really don't care about bobrisky but he is right this time around..someone is innocent until proven guilty and nobody has any right to curse that man until the Bukola lady show us evidence of rape

1 Like

Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Prominentp(m): 6:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Bisi should please shut up. He should stop acting like he cares. He's only supporting Bukola because everyone knows he hates the church and everything that has to do with it. Here's an opportunity for him to make mockery of it.
And as for Bobrisky, that useless boy, just see what the idiot wrote. He cannot even type in good and correct English.

And as for the rape story, I'm not going to take sides with anyone yet. I wonder why people feel the Bukola is saying the truth and the pastor is guilty. Since you were 17. Why is it that it is now, she decided to speak up??..I'm not saying she's lying but every human being should be given the benefit of doubt. I'm sure the pastor deserves this benefit now. You all supporting the lady are doing so not because you're concerned but because she's a "celebrity's wife" and most of you don't like the pastor.

Lets follow the legal process. If the said pastor is found guilty, then he can be accused and called a rapist, but for now. No one has the right to accuse him.
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Bobrisky is actually greater, smarter and wiser than this fool

1 Like

Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by prinsam30: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Born2Breed:

grin

Pls if I may ask, what's the work of this KREST
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by prinsam30: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2019
morikee:
This was on front page yesterday with different heading, I don't know what made the mods to recycled.

coz the mods are more confused than us about this issue
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Munzy14(m): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2019
lol

Join the trainers class2 to get updated on the new findings to better the organic poultry farming. join other participants who attended our former trainings.
Don't miss the opportunity.
Book your seat!.
save cost on raising birds.
learn to raise layers, broilers,Turkey and pullets using herbs and supplements alone...
contact the facilitators for ur seat booking.

Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:32am On Jun 29, 2019
Slam keh awon WWE wrestling
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Oshin56(m): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2019
Peoples are ready to fight for this lady because her husband is popular. What of those ladies that police arrested at the Abuja night club or are they not women
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2019
The danger of a single story.
Why is this jungle justice mentality deeply etched in our culture?
This is not different from a man who is burnt alive because someone shouted 'ole!' This is just the digital version.What I find so disturbing is this demand for everyone to join the mob with no questions asked
But I am not everyone.

Of course I don't condone rape.

I want to hear both sides of the story in a court of law,cross examined by competent lawyers

I refuse to be pushed into hating someone i dont know

Jussie smollett comes to mind
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Born2Breed(f): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2019
prinsam30:

Pls if I may ask, what's the work of this KREST

1 Like

Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by semyman: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Bobrisky writes in Yoruba English
Evening school product
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Damfostopper(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2019
I'm tired of all this coza news sef
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Auxigen(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Born2Breed:

grin
Krest drink everywhere abeg wetin dy happen
d church get their own drink?
Re: Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by lalasticlala(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2019

(1)

Massive Wedding Cake That Worth N1.2 Million. PHOTOS / Chief Emmanuel Adesoye, CEO Of Okin Biscuit And Co Is Dead!! / Carol Ekanem And 2Face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.