Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

"I have never raped before": Coza Pastor finally reacted to purported scandals. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I have never raped before": Coza Pastor finally reacted to purported scandals. (257 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I have never raped before": Coza Pastor finally reacted to purported scandals. by Treash(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2019
View attachment

Re: "I have never raped before": Coza Pastor finally reacted to purported scandals. by Ibramamahi(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2019
You rape me, I no rape you.....Lai Mohammed come and tell us the truth
Re: "I have never raped before": Coza Pastor finally reacted to purported scandals. by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2019
But you've had extra marital or prewar sex, continue pastor
Re: "I have never raped before": Coza Pastor finally reacted to purported scandals. by wolesmile(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
I believe you, pastor. But I also believe you were involved in inappropriate amorous relationships with these women. All of them couldn't have conspired against you. Own up, ask for forgiveness and continue you pastorpreneur business quietly. Francis Wale Oke comes to mind. The sheeples forgive easily.

(1) (Reply)

Coza : The Whereabouts Of The Two Unidentified Men Arrested By Security Agents A / TRENDING: T.B Joshua Raped Me For 14 Years, Says Woman / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Harvest Big Yam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.