Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. (36997 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by 01mcfadden(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:
[b]Because people have started boycotting your useless products you have now come out to apologize. I recommend a total boycott of your products.

I am very sure he is guilty of same![/]

Come on!
He apologized already.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by teadrake(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2019
He reacted emotionally before now reacted again unemotionally. Good one there
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by ricon: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2019
His outburst in his first post was an example of s fanatic and loyalist, now reality has dawn on him and he's coming back to his senses.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Benekruku(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2019
May Krest forgive him

5 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:
Because people have started boycotting your useless products you have now come out to apologize. I recommend a total boycott of your products.

I am very sure he is guilty of same!

Naso you suddenly don accuse am of rape too without even knowing him

Women!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Charmingrascal(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Someone has finally talked sense into his head

If Fatoyinbo no go Court I will be so disappointed And it will be an obvious sign that he is not innocent

Say No To Rape

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Ubdavis(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2019
This is what u see when u allow sentiment to becloud ur objective mind... Why didn't u shut up!!!
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Oooops: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Idiot
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by livinbygrace: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2019
You owe nobody any apology and what happened between Pastor AND Busola was not rape but consensual which leads to aggression.Most girls of that age wants to explore,have fun and do crazy things.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Teerapz:
The Dakolos should simply sue the pastor because
Even if we tend to forget this whole drama with time, the internet will always be there to spring it up out in many years to come . Pls sue the pastor, get your verdict and leave it out social media.
don't create a futuristic stigmatized form of cancer that would eat up your future great grandchildren when your name was eventually search on the internet.
Must they be the one to sue him? Can't the state sue him? They can invite him for questioning and further investigations
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by diluch123: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2019
You better be more sensitive
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by SOFTENGR: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2019
This is the dumbest person I have seen in the media space.
No principle.
That's why I can never have confidence in a Nigerian. They all move with the bandwagon rather than being objective.

I maintain my ground: "an accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law."
There are three sides to a story - the accuser side, accused side, the truth.
Let the court decide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by GTFOH: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:
Because people have started boycotting your useless products you have now come out to apologize. I recommend a total boycott of your products.

I am very sure he is guilty of same!

Send text to all his customers to boycott na..

TooNoisy fellow deceiving 'emselves..
any prayer answered by God, no Social Media Platform fit bring ahm down..

Try going to one COZA branch tomorrow to see how people will still troop out tongue
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by GTFOH: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Must they be the one to sue him? Can't the state sue him? They can invite him for questioning and further investigations

The STATE was there when the two were flocking together back at Stella Maris Offa Garage Ilorin from the beginning?? lmao

I laff at you jobless people Sha!
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by samcus(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2019
I have to be honest as a man
Women are not crazy. We make them that way.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by RockHard: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Better. Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by RemiTinubu(f): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2019
he done nothing wrong

i stopped believing every rape allegation since Neymer's sega
had it been that the innocent guy has no evidence by now the allegations would have ruined his career

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by GTFOH: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

Naso you suddenly don accuse am of rape too without even knowing him

Women!!

Not all Abeg!!! Just some senseless ones!!
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by semyman: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Any miscreants supporting these men of Satan trading with Jesus is Lord will receive several folds of what they do to those innocent souls

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Kobicove(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2019
post=79769307:
Chinese Proverb : No matter how long you have gone on the wrong road.... TURN BACK!

And on this alleged rape issue, only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy will start supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon, then we will know who is lying.

And we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation. 

Patient is bae!

Please name 5 prominent people who have ever been sent to jail for rape in Nigeria!
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by openmine(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2019
He should have maintained a neutral stance knowing how serious and sensitive the issue was.....

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by SOFTENGR: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2019
post=79769307:
Chinese Proverb : No matter how long you have gone on the wrong road.... TURN BACK!

And on this alleged rape issue, only 'slow people' will start supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Patient is bae!
For the first time, I'm agreeing with you.

Definitely not on political issues grin
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by wink2015(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2019
THE ABLE DEFENDER HAS REPENTED.

It is well !

Maybe he was on the payroll of Pastor Fatoyinbo !

FUCKOYINBO LOL !
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2019
SOFTENGR:

For the first time, I'm agreeing with you.

Definitely not on political issues grin
Noted.

We all cannot be in sync politically.
Have a nice weekend ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by VulgarLee(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Kate06:
This apology is not to say Busola & Timi have won this battle on twitter,Instagram and Nairaland pls...

And mind you,this is a ploy target at bringing the man of God down.

Let's watch who stands to loose at the end!
they Christians dont know
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by naijaboy756: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2019
post=79769307:
Chinese Proverb : No matter how long you have gone on the wrong road........ TURN BACK!

@The alleged rape issue, it is only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy will start supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Patient is bae!
Grammatical errors ...Loads of them
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by GTFOH: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
he done nothing wrong

[b]i stopped believing every rape allegation since Neymer's sega
had it been that the innocent guy has no evidence by now the allegations would have ruined his caree[/b]r

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé / Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.