Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,414 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Stella Damascus Confirms Someone She Knows Suffered Same From Same Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damascus Confirms Someone She Knows Suffered Same From Same Pastor (554 Views)

My Name Is Stella Damasus, Not Damascus – Stella Damasus Corrects Nigerians / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damascus Confirms Someone She Knows Suffered Same From Same Pastor by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2019
In her words " I am in tears right now. Just got off the phone with someone I have known for 15 years. She had the same experience with this same pastor. The details of her experience were so shocking. She told ppl around him, but they all suppressed it. Are ppl still doubting this incident?"

Why are the authorities taking too long to respond?

Re: Stella Damascus Confirms Someone She Knows Suffered Same From Same Pastor by GOFRONT(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2019
grin

Fato has really got a Functional preeq!!!!
Re: Stella Damascus Confirms Someone She Knows Suffered Same From Same Pastor by KendrickAyomide: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2019
grin grin I don't want to be in Pastor Fatoyinbo Biodun's shoes right now.

Alexa play me - me against the world by 2pac shakur
Re: Stella Damascus Confirms Someone She Knows Suffered Same From Same Pastor by IamD18: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Some women like you are the reason sensible Nigerians doubt any rape accusation without an evidence because they go around ruining men by accusing them falsely of rape.

So Mrs Damascus, kindly shut up if you don't have any evidence to back up your statement, or better still, go to court and sue him if you really care.

Social media no be court.
Re: Stella Damascus Confirms Someone She Knows Suffered Same From Same Pastor by Officialgarri: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Fatoyinbo said I should tell you guys that he won't be coming to church tomorrow . He is scheduled to lead the 9.am service in Dubai.

Signed
Management

Cc: Nairaland

You people won't choke me with rape

Re: Stella Damascus Confirms Someone She Knows Suffered Same From Same Pastor by Nbote(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2019
U can imagine d number of ppl who he's put thru d same but who have all been too traumatized or afraid to speak out due to d fact dat HE'S A PASTOR and it is also Christians who would quickly tag d victims as liars. Considering his church is quite influential and connected all dey'll always easily do is smear d victims and cover it up.. Like someone rightly said in an earlier thread, ALL HE'LL EASILY DO IS EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAIL HIS CONGREGATION AND GULLIBLE PPL BY TELLING DEM D DEVIL IS AFTA HIM..
Re: Stella Damascus Confirms Someone She Knows Suffered Same From Same Pastor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2019
Someone you know?!

Okay!

1 Like

Re: Stella Damascus Confirms Someone She Knows Suffered Same From Same Pastor by VulgarLee(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2019
We Christians Mumu die

They where all rapped yet they kept quiet all this while

See as Muslims they use una head
Re: Stella Damascus Confirms Someone She Knows Suffered Same From Same Pastor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2019
VulgarLee:
We Christians Mumu die

They where all rapped yet they kept quiet all this while

See as Muslims they use una head
wetin bring muslims enter this matter now?
You better be careful and respect yourself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damascus Confirms Someone She Knows Suffered Same From Same Pastor by daddytime(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2019
It's a good thing to have victims speak up to guard against reoccurence and eventual justice for these violations where proven beyond all reasonable doubts.

I get sisters and girl children.

May God help anyone that crosses their lane without consent.
Re: Stella Damascus Confirms Someone She Knows Suffered Same From Same Pastor by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
Some women like you are the reason sensible Nigerians doubt any rape accusation without an evidence because they go around ruining men by accusing them falsely of rape.

So Mrs Damascus, kindly shut up if you don't have any evidence to back up your statement, or better still, go to court and sue him if you really care.

Social media no be court.
Been following on this Coza's ish, u must either be a member or Biodun is ur spiritual father

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Fela Na Wizkid, Wizkid Ft Byonce Brown Skin Girl Lyrics / Media Personality, Gbemi Stuns In New Pictures As She Celebrates Her Birthday. / Bbnaija: Mercy’s Expression Screams ‘anger’ As Her Arch Rival, Tacha Returns To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.