Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Do The Bit You Can - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do The Bit You Can (305 Views)

Church Doesn't Interest Me Even A Bit Again. How?? / 25 'jesus Flipped The Switch' Moments That Will Make You Tear Up A Bit / Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do The Bit You Can by jonatoye(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Do The Bit You Can

WORD FOR TODAY
In every domain of placement, a man can only do the bit he can within a limited time frame. It is a grievous sin before God, if you fail to do that which your hands find to do with all your might!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom." (Ecclesiastes 9:10 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life gives every man the opportunity to do the bit he could in every facet of life. The manner we handle the things placed in our hands determine what will be said of us hereafter. As we proceed in destiny we should be mindful of the fact that there will be hereafter.

The life of a man is segmented into different tenure just like we have in the government settings and formal organizations. No man occupies a position forever. Wherever you find yourself you are using your own tenure because there is a grave after every moment of life.

Be mindful of the fact that people will say something about how you lived and your achievements in your time. They will sight the difference between you, your predecessor and successor. Despite the fact that you will only be given the opportunity to contribute a bit in every domain of life; let the bit be your best!

Prayer Point
Lord! Help me to be a blessing to my world, let me be remembered for outstanding performance in my placement in Jesus name. Amen

Main Emphasis
Every placement in life gives you the opportunity to contribute your bit!!!

Have a Refreshing Weekend!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Revealed He Was The Chief Priest Of In School / Show Me The Steps To Constantly Be In The Good Books Of God / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.