Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes (1875 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Ogun Farm, Kidnap Three, Kill 20 Birds / One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community / Cultists Attack Ogun APC Campaign, Kill Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Suspected herdsmen on Thursday night invaded a village in Ogun State and reportedly hacked the community’ s 76 - year- old leader , Chief Ismail Adasofunjo , leaving him for the dead .
The attackers reportedly invaded the village situated under Odeda Local Government Area of the state around 8 : 00 pm, wreaking havoc all across the place including inflicting deep machete cuts to Adasofunjo ’ s head .
The 76 - year - old is said to be in a critical condition at the moment .
According to findings by Saturday PUNCH , the elderly man was attacked following his wife ’ s alleged failure to sell cigarette to two herders on Thursday night .
When our correspondent visited the community on Friday morning , it was observed that the victim could not speak as he was still in a terrible state at the Alabata Health Centre .
Wife of the victim , Bilikisu , explained that the existence of the herdsmen in their community was becoming a thorn in their flesh .
She disclosed that the attack took place around 7 :30 pm on Thursday night when two of the herdsmen requested to buy cigarettes from her but could not state the brand they wanted .
She revealed that the incident angered the men , who charged at her , forcing her to run for safety .
She explained that her husband , who was at their backyard when the herders first arrived , was later attacked with machete when he tried to rescue her .
She said , “ They wanted to buy a particular brand of cigarette from me around 7 : 30 pm on Thursday and I told them I didn ’ t have that brand .

“ They angrily charged at me and I ran into the house and quickly locked the door but my husband was behind the house at the time.
“ He then stood up to see the cause of the noise , one of the herdsmen landed a machete on his head . ”
Several attempts to get reaction from the state Police Public Relations Officer , Abimbola Oyeyemi failed .
Oyeyemi could not be reached as of the time of filing this report .

https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-attack-ogun-village-over-cigarettes/
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by Unbiased1: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2019
lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by alsudan: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Will get to a stage were you dare not look into the eyes of the Fulanis when they speak, as their lifeless patron has turned them into a divinity.

The demons maim, kill, rape, steal, kidnap at the slightest provocation or when they are bored, broke or honey.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by mightyhaze: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2019
This is really getting out of hand.. one moran created a thread yesterday saying that these whole things are orchestrated to create a rift between Yorubas and north..one bigger moran (guestlanderr)even took it further,stating that igbos disguise as fulani herdsmen to commit these atrocities.. ofcourse i congratulated them on acheiving such moranic feat

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by thesicilian: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2019
That one is not important now. The vendetta between chorister/choir member/pastor is what the whole country is more focused on. Nonsense zoo of a country!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by Justiceleague1: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Next levels..

No wonder l coneheaded structures yaff disappeared to Mowe/Ibafo IDP

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2019
To me this is not true..
Why will the woman anger the herdsmen...
People are not tolerant these days ...
Those herdsmen deserve an unreserved apology from that village.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by ken6488(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Justiceleague1:
Next levels..

No wonder l coneheaded structures yaff disappeared to Mowe/Ibafo IDP

grin
grin helinues

4*4

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by helinues: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2019
ken6488:
grin helinues

4*4

Not surprised.. Bad news always gives you joy..

When are you going to bank to receive stipends for this joyous news?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by ken6488(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2019
helinues:

grin And the most painful part is that you are always the cause of the bad news cheesy You forced a terrorist on our head you expect good news

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by Akiara: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2019
See response!

The fact that shapeshifting is a thing of prominence in the Southwastelands is no more in doubt.

You represent the reason why this country is in a serious mess.

Being Pretentious and totally weak in asserting yourself is totally disappointing...

THE QUESTION IS THIS....

Why Pretend that you aint a conquered Tribe?
Why Pretend that the Fulani dont even see you as a threat?

I want to tell you something guy....

Una Never see something ....remember the telephone call between A South west Governor and Borno State Governor??

This is just the beginning of the main event....

THE KORAN MUST REACH THE ATLANTIC...and its Through the Southwastelands...

helinues:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by helinues: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Akiara:
See response!

The fact that shapeshifting is a thing of prominence in the Southwastelands is no more in doubt.

You represent the reason why this country is in a serious mess.

Being Pretentious and totally weak in asserting yourself is totally disappointing...

THE QUESTION IS THIS....

Why Pretend that you aint a conquered Tribe?
Why Pretend that the Fulani dont even see you as a threat?

I want to tell you something guy....

Una Never see something ....remember the telephone call between A South west Governor and Borno State Governor??

This is just the beginning of the main event....

THE KORAN MUST REACH THE ATLANTIC...and its Through the Southwastelands...

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by mushystuff: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2019
mightyhaze:
This is really getting out of hand.. one moran created a thread yesterday saying that these whole things are orchestrated to create a rift between Yorubas and north..one bigger moran (guestlanderr)even took it further,stating that igbos disguise as fulani herdsmen to commit these atrocities.. ofcourse i congratulated them on acheiving such moranic feat

Don't mind those 2 imbeciles. Instead of confronting the issues facing them they displayed their usual cowardice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by Ebonyigoodnews: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Ogun should is in the hand of God
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by QueenSekxy(f): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2019
What were they thinking when they voted their grand patron? My annoyance is that these herdsmen aren't just limited to where they are invited.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by Akiara: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=helinues post=79774947][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by Afamed: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Every incident now has to be tagged suspected herdsmen.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
mightyhaze:
That Guestlander is bereft of sound reasoning. He's suffering from moronism and goatism....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by 9jabull: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Next level activated 100%, Yoruba's are already enjoying the benefit of next level their asiwaju campaigned for.
if only the should attack only supporters of next level and leave others alone i will like it.

4+4 = kidnapping, killing & rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by Guestlander: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
stefanbanach:
That Guestlander is bereft of sound reasoning. He's suffering from moronism and goatism....

Lol, doofy.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
mightyhaze:

The whole south west belongs to the Fulani herdsmen..

It's suitable for ruga settlement

Even Tinubu approved the plan long time ago

A slave is a slave forever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by mightyhaze: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

The whole south west belongs to the Fulani herdsmen..

It's suitable for ruga settlement

Even Tinubu approved the plan long time ago

A slave is a slave forever
its funny how these people fail to rally against a big threat facing them,but instead find a way to rope in a people that are too busy trying to prosper to their heart fulfillment.. could this be a group mental illness,... sth like a hypnosis ,..mass hypnosis

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by monsterlobster: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
I dont believe this news,...

I simply cant
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by RemiTinubu(f): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Afamed:
Every incident now has to be tagged suspected herdsmen.
why are yeroba Muslims like this?
always supporting fulani herdsmen against their own so called people

well blood is thicker than water
Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by Afamed: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Tufiakwa
I am not half-baked like you. I guess you understand what " Suspected " means? Serial wailer
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by Afamed: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Tufiakwa
I am not half-baked like you. I guess you understand the definition of " Suspected" Serial wailer
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by RemiTinubu(f): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

I am not half-baked like you. I guess you understand the definition of " Suspected" Serial wailer
[/s]
trash trash trash
i have never see a yeroba Muslim criticize Fulani herdsmen
it's either they play silent games or try to divert attention or blame igbos

real yerobas should wake up now or never

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by Afamed: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s] trash trash trash i have never see a yeroba Muslim criticize Fulani herdsmen it's either they play silent games or try to divert attention or blame igbos
It's time, go and take your medication
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes by Afamed: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
i have never see a yeroba Muslim criticize Fulani herdsmen
it's either they play silent games or try to divert attention or blame igbos

We address issues in South West not the blame game, you people are used to in SE. Even when one of you fails to impregnate his wife, it's Hausa / Fulani that is responsible for it. And I still ask you, if truly you understand the definition of "Suspected" ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As IPOB Members Attack Ekweremadu In Germany / Malcolm X And His Visit To Nigeria In The 1960s With Pic / US Interfaith Leaders Declare Nigeria Ticking Time Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.