Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP (3107 Views)

Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos / Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes / Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2019
FreshFm OAP has this to say about coza church controversy

I knew about COZA in d year 2001

My GF then just gained admission to d Kwara State Poly,&everytime she's in town she always mentioned the name of d church as the biggest thing in Ilorin

She became an usher in that church and everything about her changed, From that time,i knew something was wrong. My mind wasnt just clear

He must defend himself

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2300695476636319&id=100000876674733

....But someone raped you and you kept quiet, you must have enjoyed the holy moment!

Don't quote me
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by tman14(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Heading towards FP
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by zeuss: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Remember Neymer's false rape case

jungle justice on media trials is wicked.

also let us remember "Berger to Ajah" rape saga.
women can be devilish too

many innocent people have been killed by wicked people on the street yelling thief and evil mindless mob action takes over.

let us be civilised.

5 Likes

Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Abfinest007(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
why must they wait till this time b4 they expose the truth it means they enjoyed it,is no longer a rape bcoz both parties enjoyed it

3 Likes

Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Oga o
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by thesicilian: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

many innocent people have been killed by wicked people on the street yelling thief and evil mindless mob action takes over.

let us be civilised.
They will not hear. People who think with their hearts instead of their brains.
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by thorpido(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
why must they wait till this time b4 they expose the truth it means they enjoyed it,is no longer a rape bcoz both parties enjoyed it
You think it's easy for people to come out when they have been raped especially in an environment like ours?
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Rosay15(f): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

let us be civilised.
.... Oga leave Neymar from this, this is real and to my best knowledge that was the first person that will came out to accuse Neymar. So the case is different and stop making stupid references. If only you know what these fake pastor do in their closet you won’t be here saying rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2019
so this emotional one lost his gf, then he blame it on COZA

Bros she saw a man better than you in that church..move on,,radio presenter, you seem not to forget the hurt of the breakup
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by JubrinElSudan: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2019
He is(was) promiscuous as a (married/single) pastor? YES!!!!!
He raped Bisola? I don't know
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Joevics(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

let us be civilised.
You are posting this same thing everywhere.
The man's wife hasn't said anything.

She is the one I want to hear from.

2 Likes

Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by zeuss: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Joevics:

You are posting this same thing everywhere.
The man's wife hasn't said anything.

She is the one I want to hear from.

Judge. go and sit down.....your matter will also be tabled before laymen to find you guilty.....joevic we all know you are a
Thief.
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Charmingrascal(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

let us be civilised.

You people are comparing poo

if three different women accuse someone so dear to me of rape I will have no option than to agree that his hands are not clean.

He should go to Court and see if more women will not testify against him
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by lereinter(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unfortunate ogunmiloro could say so

So if your gf changed, fayoyinbo has started dating her,

Every girl that changed to her bf suddenly has started dating the pastor of her church

Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by DrChukzy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abfinest007:

How old are you again cos you are too senseless to be called an adult!

May your black kiwi yansh be ripped apart by Bobrisky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
lereinter:

Unfortunate ogunmiloro could say so

So if your gf changed, fayoyinbo has started dating her,

Every girl that changed to her bf suddenly has started dating the pastor of her church

lipsrsealed
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by crazyABO(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
The senseless one so far angry
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by mu2sa2: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
Are you for real? Enjoy rape? Abi no be rape you dey talk about?
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Rebelutionary: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

let us be civilised.
If 1, 2, 3, 4...ladies accuse "Neymar" of rape even you will think twice about this regurgitated B.S that you folks keep repeating over and again!

The simple question is is Fatoyinbo the only pastor in Nigeria or even in his church? Why only him?

Some folks like you said same about R.Kelly until the ladies started lining up in truckloads!
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rebelutionary:

If 1, 2, 3, 4...ladies accuse "Neymar" of rape even you will think twice about this regurgitated B.S that you folks keep repeating over and again!

The simple question is is Fatoyinbo the only pastor in Nigeria or even in his church? Why only him?

Some folks like you said same about R.Kelly until the ladies started lining up in truckloads!

Spot on

1 Like

Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Oketoks(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,
This is an urgent call to save the life of Mustapha Olukorede.
Mustapha Olukorede is an Alumnus of FUNAAB. He studied Horticulture and got married about 3 (Three) months ago.
He's currently battling with kidney disease and he needs an urgent kidney transplant. Total amount required to carry out the transplant is N12million (Twelve million Naira). He's currently undergoing dialysis to ease the pains.
We are pleading with well-meaning and kindhearted Nigerians to come to his rescue.
Thank you.

Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Chithauri(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rosay15:
.... Oga leave Neymar from this, this is real and to my best knowledge that was the first person that will came out to accuse Neymar. So the case is different and stop making stupid references. If only you know what these fake pastor do in their closet you won’t be here saying rubbish.
have you seen papa face to face before? were you there when he was commuting rape.am against rape, but think with your brain not your emotion ma'am. Logic over emotions.
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Rosay15(f): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chithauri:
have you seen papa face to face before? were you there when he was commuting rape.am against rape, but think with your brain not your emotion ma'am. Logic over emotions.
... You’re the one without brain cus i made my point based what I know so jst stf ok and pls don’t cost me again. Peace
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Joevics(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

Judge. go and sit down.....your matter will also be tabled before laymen to find you guilty.....joevic we all know you are a
Thief.
Yea I'm. But when you say that bfore my friends and family, they will refute it, I wouldn't even need to respond.

Why? Because those around me know my antecedent.

They know I'm not a theif, and that is what I expect the wife of the pastor or his family to do.

I'm not taking sides. But shut the Bleep uP and let those on the know say something.
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by zeuss: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Joevics:

Yea I'm. But when you say that bfore my friends and family, they will refute it, I wouldn't even need to respond.

Why? Because those around me know my antecedent.

They know I'm not a theif, and that is what I expect the wife of the pastor or his family to do.

I'm not taking sides. But shut the Bleep uP and let those on the know say something.

meet me in oshodi let me call you a thief..
who cares what your family think...they can't save you..... like you will not let me save the coza man now... allegations without evidence.
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Octopusssy(f): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
My own in all these is how can an OAP write like this gaddemit!
Re: I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP by Joevics(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

meet me in oshodi let me call you a thief..
who cares what your family think...they can't save you..... like you will not let me save the coza man now... allegations without evidence.
Well, its just you calling me a theif. I'm talking about 20 people saying the same thing.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky On The Run As Police Storm His Nude Birthday Party, Arrest 5 [PHOTOS] / Lady Hiding A Bottle Of Dry Gin In Her Backside During A Party Caught On Camera / Did Martin Bashir Kill Michael Jackson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.