Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Fatoyinbo Vs Bisola, 12 Questions Begging For Answers... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fatoyinbo Vs Bisola, 12 Questions Begging For Answers... (544 Views)

Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatoyinbo Vs Bisola, 12 Questions Begging For Answers... by Oyerinde16(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Nairaland, twitter, blog sites, Facebook, Instagram and social media in general have being boiling over the last two days on the rape allegation leveled against #COZA pastor and founder fatoyinbo.

Bisola, wife to popular gospels singer accused fatoyinbo of raping her in 1999, 20 years ago while she was 17 years of age.

The grave allegation has sent social media boiling head over hills, however the accused has come out categorically to state he has never raped anyone before. Bringing us to the Questions begging for answers.

1, fatoyinbo did not deny sleeping or having sex with women, what he denied is raping anyone...

2, bisola claimed he came to the house early in the morning, she was still in her night gown, he knocked, she was the one who opened the door, he pushed her on the neck, held her to a chair, has his way without resistance, shout or struggle

3, after he was done he went down to his car, brought a bottle of drink ( people say its KREST ) poured it into her mouth, she stayed put until he returned, drank without resistance..

4, it happened 4 days later, that fatoyinbo wife gave birth and bisola family drafted her to the house to assist, she claimed during this period fatoyinbo slapped her butt... Yet no alarm was raised...

5, fatoyinbo wanted her to sleep in the guest room, but she knowing fatoyinbo mission resisted and insisted on sleeping in the master bedroom...

6, fatoyinbo was to take her home, she however did not know his mission this time so she entered the vehicle, on the way home , fatoyinbo detoured and took her to a n isolated place, brought her out of the car, put her on the trunk n had his way without resistance this time, she also said he transfered her to the bonet for easy penetration... Before taking her home, on getting home no alarm was raised.

7, she later summoned courage to tell her sisters who raised an alarm, her brothers in school angrily went to fatoyinbo family house but met his absence, fatoyinbo friends promised to resolve the issue...

8, nothing was heard about the matter afterwards, that was 1999...

9, she claimed she wanted to leave the church, but family persuaded her to stay, she stayed but this time was banging the chior master, dakolo...

10, in 2004, she was seen (pixs attached) dancing seductively with her friends and the man who raped her...

11, she got pregnant out of wedlock for dakolo, dakolo refused to marry her then, she still got pregnant the second time, it was this time they were forced to marry after two kids....

12, 20 years later we are back to where it all began, while I don't support rape, is it advisable to persecute someone on mere allegation without being proven or certified guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction...

I leave you all to think and decide
#IStandWithTheTruth...

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Bisola, 12 Questions Begging For Answers... by neatideas: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2019
hnmmm
Deep
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Bisola, 12 Questions Begging For Answers... by Abfinest007(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2019
why do they have to wait this long b4 they expose the truth expose the truth. it means they enjoyed it that why they refused to speak out
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Bisola, 12 Questions Begging For Answers... by zeuss: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Remember Neymer's false rape case

jungle justice on media trials is wicked.

also let us remember "Berger to Ajah" rape saga.
women can be devilish too

many innocent people have been killed by wicked people on the street yelling thief and evil action takes over.

let us be civilised.
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Bisola, 12 Questions Begging For Answers... by midolian(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2019
#JusticeForDakolo
#IstandWithDakolo
#HangBFbyTheBallz

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Bisola, 12 Questions Begging For Answers... by majamajic(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Na wa
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Bisola, 12 Questions Begging For Answers... by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2019
No 5 and 6 got me laffing....
she knew his plan when Biodun said sleep in the guest room and u could stand ur ground to sleep else where... but she ddnt know his plan again when he decided to take her home...

The bonnet part is what I can’t wrap my head around..it’s always like a porrn movie script
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Bisola, 12 Questions Begging For Answers... by BIGGIE121(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2019
I am strongly against and do not support rape , but bisola's accusation of rape against fatoyinbo is quite fishy and baseless, the question i have been asking myseif since this whole rape or no rape saga started is that why did she waited for two good decades before coming out to say she was raped and what is her motive for coming out to say it now ,,,,
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Bisola, 12 Questions Begging For Answers... by hayoholla(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2019
we to deal with the issue of exploitation, revenge and blackmail , that to me might be the motive of this whole issue coming to light on both sides are two People who should be held accountable for serious moral issues of their conduct, although one is weightier than the other, Judging by the post mister tototoyinbo grin has a person who should uphold moral discipline by virtue of his religion. I know the coital relationship that exists between them was consensual. Although, we have to really look into their first encounter to conclude if it was a rape or not. but the ongoing sexual escapades after the first encounter does not count as rape to me, only if she was bound in captivity and forcefully raped by her Captive. she had the freewill to report to any authority or someone she can confide in to take it up, and we Prolly won't hear of mister totoyinbo today. this implies that there exist a relationship between them for a short while till the Stockholm syndrome wear off. by all in all. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Bisola, 12 Questions Begging For Answers... by wolverine1987: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Good questions buh who will answer

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniel Husband Nednwoka Just Brought A New Private Jet / Zlatan Ibile Set To Release New Music Featuring Tiwa Savage / Tboss Fires Back At Blogger Who Claimed She Was Fingered In Bbnaija Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.