Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

A Call For NECO To Wake Up From Slumber - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Call For NECO To Wake Up From Slumber (359 Views)

NECO To Register SSCE Candidates Offline, Says Scratch Cards Not Available / BECE NECO To End September 4 / After Payment Through Remita For Neco Bece Do I Still Need To Go To Neco Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call For NECO To Wake Up From Slumber by Mike4S: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2019
On Thursday, NECO cancelled Economics exam nationwide. Candidates who were not informed went as usual to their centres to hear the shocking news.
As an educationist that does not tolerate exam malpractice, I hailed the idea.
Just yesterday, something happened that made me to withdraw my former praise to the exam body. Guess what! an examiner came late a type some centres had already rounded off theirs.
Just tell me how some slothful candidates cannot cheat if NECO does not make their exams contemporaneous like JAMB. The teacher that I called to know what was going on, even went ahead to convince me to get some forwarded copies of the questions which I rejected.
The thrust of this piece is for NECO to wake up from and stop engaging in an act that will embolden exam malpractice. Our education is too dear for us to toy with.
Re: A Call For NECO To Wake Up From Slumber by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
How come their papers are leaking if some persons
are not there to sabotage the effort made by the exam body? Even with the strict measures put in place by Jamb, questions are still leaked how much more waec or Neco.

(1) (Reply)

Robotics Bootcamp In Port Harcourt / FOR ALL STUDENTS / Msc. In Pharmacology / Toxicology Or Bsc Nursing Science?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.