Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Pen Sketch Of A Boy From HIMBA Tribe..check It Out!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pen Sketch Of A Boy From HIMBA Tribe..check It Out!!! (1311 Views)

Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pen Sketch Of A Boy From HIMBA Tribe..check It Out!!! by Riqueleme(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Medium : Pen On Paper
This boy is from HIMBA TRIBE. The Himba are indigenous people with an estimated population of about 50,000 people living in northern Namibia, in theKunene Region (formerly Kaokoland) and on the other side of the Kunene River in Angola.
Riquelme Art Studio...

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch Of A Boy From HIMBA Tribe..check It Out!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
nice drawing pls do u learn how to draw or u can draw and shade naturally

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch Of A Boy From HIMBA Tribe..check It Out!!! by Riqueleme(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2019
Davidadebayo:
nice drawing pls do u learn how to draw or u can draw and shade naturally
I didn't learn how to draw
Just practice and self believe
You can become a good artist, is a matter of time...
And pls watch video on YouTube to know how to shade with Biro bro......best of luck bro
Re: Pen Sketch Of A Boy From HIMBA Tribe..check It Out!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Riqueleme:

I didn't learn how to draw
Just practice and self believe
You can become a good artist, is a matter of time...
And pls watch video on YouTube to know how to shade with Biro bro......best of luck bro
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Can I Really Draw?...please Have A Look� / NEE HELP IN CGI. / The Poll Magazine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.