Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 (45052 Views)

Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
rape season grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by wunmi590(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Adewale1603:

This meme funny die

grin
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Doesn't the pastor have a name?
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Moral of the story: stop patronizing charlatans
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by blackslayer: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
THIS MIGHT BE NIGERIA'S AND AFRICA'S ME TOO MOMENT...WHAT I AM WAITING FOR IS THE NIGERIAN SPRING WHEN NIGERIANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THEIR INCOMPETENT AND THIEVING POLITICIANS!!!!
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by emelda86(f): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hahahaha everyone is been raped

It gonna trend

Let the trend begin

I was raped too grin
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by banhammy: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
If u fear the torment inside grave, you will never rape a lady.
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Staro: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2019

What's the Prophet's name?

Name names and let us shame them

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by maikeke(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Humm Men of God or Men of Sex over to u Papa Roma ur peripheral are damaged to the extent especially on their followers rape is abundant every where in Churches why?
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by tabaski: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
yungmoney447:
NOTHING SULE NO GO SEE FOR BUS STOP.
funny you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by jessebig: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (pt 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FNA6_MJ-go
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by akdjr(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
In her own case she was still a virgin, was the one with the pastor a virgin too? Just gathering information.
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by akdjr(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
But funny enough I was deflowered by a girl I was doing home lesson for who was older than me and she need some tutorials to cope in school but me I no see am as an assault cos my whole body change that very day.
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by buharitill2023: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Xisnin:
When an ordinary man rapes, he gets crucified by everybody but when
pastors do it, the sheeples come out en masse to defend the desecration.
Stop being a slave to god of men.
Think!
you are wrong, nobody is defending those idiotic pigs of pastors, what we are saying is that the pastor fucck them multiple time as their fucckmate, which is seriously bad as a fake pastors, but not rape, like this vicki story, was she also rape?
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by nurex01(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
I used to tell people. Use your own mouth to seek forgiveness and pray for yourself. That's all.
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by brainworkng: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lecturers and judges of Rape everywhere...Everyone now have a story to tell. grin grin grin grin
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by adubiay: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Inasmuch as I totally am against rape,girls,learn to dress decently to church....stop provoking these men in church and they'll leave your privates alone!

You are very stupid and foolish, I believe you inherited your foolishness from your forefathers. IDIOT
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Houseofglam7(f): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
adubiay:

You are very stupid and foolish, I believe you inherited your foolishness from your forefathers. IDIOT

That's what your father told your mom when she told him she was pregnant with you cheesy
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by quickly: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
This one na sexual scam, how can someone tell u to get naked for anointing and dem allow am bang u no be rape again.

It’s taking advantage of your stupidity
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by SMBH: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Yikes!
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by yungmoney447(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
olisaEze:

Musa is petrified!
very very tired bro..... sule don take over.
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by ayox1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Oloribuku ni awon rapists yi.. Na death by hanging den suppose give them.. Awon werey pple... Oloshi pple.. Aye won ma baje nii..
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by ijabiken1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Cimboltv: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
How Pastor Akinola raped her , winners chapel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWazm-8UmU
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Whiteways: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Oya start telling the whole world how it happens. Reaction mode activated.

Una won reactions right
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
lilmarley:
angry

Another one on the loose
@19 and you don't know the difference from a church and a guest house, and you claimed you're already seeking for admission into a uni that time...

Please tell us another story, this poo is just a fiction
Spits

By their profile picture, you shall know them

Shame on you
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by drlateef: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Diegostan:
How did we get here ? ? ?

Christians got here because they don't believe in the Islamic etiquette when it comes to interaction between a man and a woman. The prophet of Allah said when a strange man and woman meet in seclusion, Satan is always there as third person. Meaning that pastors are human beings with blood running in their veins. They must not have any contact with strange women and must not see them in seclusion. No matter the prayers and exorcism they want to do. Women must wear hijab like Mary mother of Jesus did.

1 Corinthians 11:5, says that “Every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonours her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved.”
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by DavidEsq(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
wunmi590:
Everybody now, don dey lie say dem rape them, even some people wey open their yanch down when they just introduced black berry. Go come out say them rape am
Guy this ur meme ehn, no be here o. "Local man cannot can" grin grin

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Ebendo123(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Am tired nah. Please seun u no get any other tin for front page? Abi mek I send primary school pinchures mek u post?

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by backbone503(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Atleast 1 in every 4 girls experience rape before they turn 17, and only 2 out of 40 get to report this act.

Rape/sexual violence victims usually exibit psychological signs. That girl might be a victim. Be observant. you can be of help.
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by jconsulting(f): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Why won't they rape you when you will be wearing bra upandan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) / 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized / Muktar Modibbo: DSS Agent Killed In Shoot-Out With Gunrunners In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.