Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Advice For COZA Pastor S Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Advice For COZA Pastor S Wife (398 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice For COZA Pastor S Wife by packagerz: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
This dude is spiritually possesed with demons of sex...i believe he is just a christian in body and not in heart....my advice for his wife is that never let pastor fatoyinbo stay alone with any of his daugthers or any female around cos his head knocks down when he see female legs.

"Immediately I opened the door, I saw COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, he didn't say anything, didn't utter any word, he just pushed me to one of the chairs in my living room and I saw him, he was removing his belt.”

He raped me that morning even though I was a choir member in his church. I regarded him as my dad and mentor. After cuming inside me, he went to his car, came back with a bottle of crest drink and poured it inside my mouth. I was only 16 and alone in the house. There was blood on the floor."

- Mrs Busola Dakolo.

When Ms Ese Walters first came out with her confession in 2013, I was skeptical. Many more are out saying the same thing, of this randy man, Fatoyinbo. I concluded that he definitely has problem with sex and should not be in the ministry of Christ slaying female lambs that he should be shepharding.

With this latest from Busola Dakolo, i cant but speak, particularly when the victim is merely a 16year old teenager who cannot even open a bank account without parental consent at that age.

OAP segun packagerz

(1) (Reply)

Four Types Of People You Should Not Tell Your Secrets / Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo Video / Pastor Yohana Buru Speaking On How El Zakzakki Helped Save Lives Of Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.