Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,903 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4945138 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:20am On Jul 19, 2019
Tuoyo and Diane are busy peeping at Khadoni.
I knew those two don run things since because she stopped acting like a woman deep in need of intimacy.
It seems Kayode wants to sell the footage later.
I’m sure Kim is fuming at the mouth right now.
If they were dating then he’s definitely her ex right now.
I think I overheard Diane saying “they’ve done it multiple times.”.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:25am On Jul 19, 2019
So if not for Diane and Tuoyo pointing it out we for no know say these two don gbensh before?
Kai!
Kayode is a bastard.
This reminds me of Sheila and Nhlanhla’s relationship where they only sealed the deal after Shiela caught Idris and Ellah running the deed.
This night may end with some TuoDiane action.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 2:25am On Jul 19, 2019
No long epistles because words wouldn't describe how much I love you..the love I gat for you is inexplicable, just wanna wish you a happy birthday..
IKE IKE my sugar
Happy birthday honey

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 2:29am On Jul 19, 2019
meobizy:
My favourite don cast, o!
The guys are laughing at him for referring to Esther as his “baby”.
At this rate na sure eviction win am for him side.
Frodd and Tuoyo dey go home this Sunday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 2:31am On Jul 19, 2019
meobizy:
Tuoyo and Diane are busy peeping at Khadoni.
I knew those two don run things since because she stopped acting like a woman deep in need of intimacy.
It seems Kayode wants to sell the footage later.
I’m sure Kim is fuming at the mouth right now.
If they were dating then he’s definitely her ex right now.
I think I overheard Diane saying “they’ve done it multiple times.”.
Gedoni was just waiting for Kim to leave the house so he could unleash the dragon. Khafi was an easy lay though, 2 weeks + and u are already giving d kpomo. Guess she has been celibate for so long.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:35am On Jul 19, 2019
janefrancisca:

Gedoni was just waiting for Kim to leave the house so he could unleash the dragon. Khafi was an easy lay though, 2 weeks + and u are already giving d kpomo. Guess she has been celibate for so long.
It was after the day she cried I noticed she stopped being touchy feely around him the following night.
I believe she emotionally blackmailed him to do the deed.
She don win.
Knowing Kim she go don move since.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Digital101:

If Frodd leaves I can’t feel bad for him again.
The guy allowed a small girl wreck his game and now the housemates are capitalizing on it.
#TeamTacha na there I dey build tent.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 2:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Digital101:

6 housemates for 3 weeks. Abeg who we wan watch? Esther or Nelson. Biggie sha need to bring 3 hot and fake female housemates. 1 of them need to get better craze for head and must be a trouble maker and lover. If not, this season will go down as one of the most boring BBN season.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 2:38am On Jul 19, 2019
Just watched the video of Khadoni gbenshing under the sheets.

Chai. This girl don finish me. They'll bash her non-stop on Twitter today. Any hope of her going far may have gone with the wind.

Why are my faves making it hard for me to see them at the finals?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 2:48am On Jul 19, 2019
If Khafi is up, I doubt she'll be saved. I can't remember any female Naija BBN or BBA rep that was spared from bashing after getting sexual on TV. I think Khafi's fate is sealed. cry cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:05am On Jul 19, 2019
For all we know Ike is probably kpenshing Mercy right now while Kayode is dancing soapy but showing us Diane’s endless discussion about the men she likes.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Beorn1:
If Khafi is up, I doubt she'll be saved. I can't remember any female Naija BBN or BBA rep that was spared from bashing after getting sexual on TV. I think Khafi's fate is sealed. cry cry
wow.didnt watch it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Beorn1:
It worked for Nina so I don’t see why.
If she isn’t saved it will have to do with her accent and not having sex.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:07am On Jul 19, 2019
Beorn1:

Chai. This girl don finish me. They'll bash her non-stop on Twitter today. Any hope of her going far may have gone with the wind.

Thank God somebody else is experiencing what Frodd is doing to me.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 3:10am On Jul 19, 2019
Tuoyo and Diane discussing.. Tuoyo checking out for those snoring grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 19, 2019
meobizy:

It worked for Nina so I don’t see why.
If she isn’t saved it will have to do with her accent and not having sex.
nina was saved cos of miracle. Dont think Gideoni has much fan base

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fyneguy: 3:13am On Jul 19, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

The only thing Ceec brought was toxic drama, quiet repulsive

Miracle, Tobi, Alex and Nina were the entertainers of that show
They brought everything, showing different side to their character

Last season housemates tho obnoxious were entertaining
You can remember each housemate for something at least
And they stood out, each differently

Crap!

Go and check interesting conversations Ceec had with Lolu and even Tobi at different times. It seems some of you followed the show on Instagram. You didn't see it on TV. Most of you keep posting balderdash about DW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by chelseabmw(m): 3:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Diana ..... I’m hungry & Hot, which is the truth?

Tuoyo........ U are hungry(truth), you’re Hot(lie) �‍♂️�‍♂️

This guy doesn’t get it smh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Tuoyo always defines himself as a stripper but he never for once strips to entice these females.
One will easily assume he is ashamed of the profession.
He is likely an amateur one, the same as Nelson being a masseuse.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:21am On Jul 19, 2019
chelseabmw:
Diana ..... I’m hungry & Hot, which is the truth?

Tuoyo........ U are hungry(truth), you’re Hot(lie) �‍♂️�‍♂️

This guy doesn’t get it smh
Didn’t two of them already friendzone each other?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 3:32am On Jul 19, 2019
Beorn1:
Nina stayed till final... well, coz she was kpanshing the potential winner. Gedoni on his part no get game, they will leave together if they both come up for eviction.

Start looking for a new favorite.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 3:36am On Jul 19, 2019
meobizy:
For all we know Ike is probably kpenshing Mercy right now while Kayode is dancing soapy but showing us Diane’s endless discussion about the men she likes.
Where Ike borrow mind from? Aunty Mercy is just a teaser. She may end up not having sex with ike till dey leave dat house.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2019
iamJ:
If my wife should have a son like Ike with that kind of mouth

I will do post abortion
Try again... but take ur dano milk and keep practicing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2019
livelymatilda22:

1....Ike. is the best Mathematician in that house.. That was why he was chosen alongside one or two other housemates to calculate the total number of Bet9ja coins the total housemates have gotten last week.

2..During the 2nd head of house challenge... Ike got to the final round and battled it with Nelson.. There was even a tie and they had to do it one more time before Nelson won it.

3.The theme of the show is called "Pepper dem" Ikea was on the verge of being evicted with the lowest coins.. He sat down.and thought of what to do to survive in that jungle.. Them figured out a loop hole in Biggie's rule book.. "Stealing of coins is allowed as not as it wasn't taking forcefully "..He discovered the next move to take for for his survival in that jungle but it remained calm.

4..Saturday night,.. Few hours to Biggie's deadline for final submission and calculations of bb9ja coins( which was 9am Sunday morning) .He stormed the club.

While Omoshola was dancing, guzzling beer and pressing random yanshes, Ike was calm and thinking hard.. He finally moved 100 bet9ja coins from Omoshola, who carelessly left them in the closet.. (remember, no rule was broken) .In addition, Ike also loaned some Bet9ja coins from Kimoprah with interest... All for survival.

5..When Omoshola was done pressing yanshes,he remembered his coins and rushed to the closet.. But it was too late for him... Omoshola ran mad.. Cursing and swearing upandan.. Ike has PEPPERED HIM. The PERPPER was so hot that Omoshola went unclad and ran to the Jacuzzi to cool off from the hotness. This was where they got the theme of this year's Bbnaija "PEPPER DEM".ike finished work and was crowned the King of "Pepper Dem" part 1.

6...Ike did well at the Veto power challenge.. He got to the final round.

7..Ike did fantastically well by reaching the final round of the last Hoh challenge.. He was also among the top 5 which produced Esther is the eventual winner.

8.Ike did well at the Pepsi challenge too. Till date, you and I don't know why he was disqualified .

9..I don't want to talk about Ike and Mercy's gangster romance which always trend. Ladies are always around Ike.. Two or more ladies even fought over Ike.

10..There is no way you watch and listen to Ike talk and you won't smile or laugh unless you are a chronic saddist.

Let me stop here... With these little points of mine, if you still think Ike has not played any role in Bbnaija Season 4 so far, then I can only be sorry and pity you.

Ike Ike Ike my Guy
I know iamj and co wished....they av been shouting wat is entertaining abt ike...lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 6:56am On Jul 19, 2019
So, after 8 years of celibacy, during which aunty Khafi was looking for the right man, she decided that she would gbensh a Boredoni in 2 weeks, later some people will say Mercy is cheap.

Una don heae say anybody knack Mercy? Even less, one inanimate object in the house.

Somebody that cannot hold body for two weeks wants us to believe she was celibate for8 years, Eyan Linda Ikeji. Why won't she be a happy soul, jumping up and down, when she dey collect forbidden fruit from man? If Diane collect now, una go see the Brighter Side of life from her too.

Can't even smash premium, winners dick, Gedoni of all people undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vickydevoka(m): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2019
iamJ:
Sir Dee
No offense bro
U talk about ur girl alot

Wen I saw her pictures, I weak die

Fat cow
Imagine ur sister or mum as fat as her. Will u include cow on ur statement

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vickydevoka(m): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2019
iamJ:
Sir Dee
No offense bro
U talk about ur girl alot

Wen I saw her pictures, I weak die

Fat cow
Imagine ur sister or mum as fat as her. Will u include cow in ur statement
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by clementbiola(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2019
AtoningBlood:
Be like say payporte don bankrupt ba?

'Ve not seen their advert since.

. Even me.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Timmypaul: 7:10am On Jul 19, 2019
Guys is it true Gedoni and kaffy are having sex already, I feel its a rumor.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by edimolu(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2019
Beorn1:

Boss, you get link for the gbenshing? seeing is believing!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2019
say hello to the birthday boy...And the potential winner of BBN4...
I never knew this dude has got a huge fan base more than my initial estimation...
HMs should do us a favour and nominate him..We need to send a message to the noisy neighborhood...
IKE IKe.....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2019
Northkendal:
No long epistles because words wouldn't describe how much I love you..the love I gat for you is inexplicable, just wanna wish you a happy birthday..
IKE IKE my sugar
Happy birthday honey
Yes Happy birthday to the realest, Fresh looking, Focused housemate, more blessings follow u IKE

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.