Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4931949 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2019
Eeghe:

Lol not entertaining me joor
@bolded Who doesss that? (Zainab’s voice)
See how Elikem soared
Khloe last season also didn’t show her tailoring skills
They came to play telemundo and forgot life exist after the show...Now nothing left, only snapping and posting on insta and search for trolls to feed on .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2019
Tetehjevvels:

Nothing like that happened
People and rumour sha..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2019
I no get nigerians again,

The show is boring, there's no romance, romance happens, too soon, it's been only a few weeks, is like he/she forgot about the game and just came to the house to romance, this one should come and be going

The show is boring, there's no sex, sex happens, see this olosho muming herself, see this fool, he left the game to sleep around, hope they are ready for the backlash?

The show is boring, there's no fight, fight happens, see this uncouth fellow, see him/her shouting and calling names without manner, who does she/he thinks that he/she is?

The show is boring, too much pretense among the housemates, emotions pour out, see this iidiot crying on live television, fooling his/her entire generations (both ancestors and descendants), let him/her continue crying, he/she will soon leave that house. Mugu.

The show is boring, the housemates are not serious people, too lazy for my liking, seriousness in the house, they are such a bore, too serious for my liking, where dem pick this set of housemates from?

Local man is seriously confused sad undecided

42 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by crowntoro(f): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Khafi is not giving Gedoni breathing space at all
undecided undecided undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by crowntoro(f): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2019
omamush:

as in eh, the way he's eating the chicken sef
lol grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by theDEVILisHERE: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2019
fyneguy:

Crap!

Go and check interesting conversations Ceec had with Lolu and even Tobi at different times. It seems some of you followed the show on Instagram. You didn't see it on TV. Most of you keep posting balderdash about DW.

We watched the show

We are not blinded by sentiments

Aside chaos she brought nothing serious,
Fact

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2019
safarigirl:
I really hope Frodd is safe on Sunday.

Forget say e mess up, e go pain me if Esther begin dey reason say she get one kain power like that, or audience dey follow her talk. I wan make Frodd dey safe, let her feel the burn for another week, let him stalk and annoy her and let her bite her tongue and realise say she no be god.

Frodd na fuccck-up guy, but nobody deserves to leave the house on the note he's currently on.
Forget, frodd na mugu. He is legit growing serious affection for that girl. We hope he survives on Sunday, so u will confirm my point.
If u watch him last nyt at the arena, u will agree local man has given out his mumu button to a girl drooling over a potential gaybriel.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2019
crowntoro:
Khafi is not giving Gedoni breathing space at all
undecided undecided undecided

never underestimate the power of a good D

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2019
safarigirl:
I really hope Frodd is safe on Sunday.

Forget say e mess up, e go pain me if Esther begin dey reason say she get one kain power like that, or audience dey follow her talk. I wan make Frodd dey safe, let her feel the burn for another week, let him stalk and annoy her and let her bite her tongue and realise say she no be god.

Frodd na fuccck-up guy, but nobody deserves to leave the house on the note he's currently on.
you can bet your money that he ain’t going nowhere. But Ike for the money.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2019
Munzy14:

Forget, frodd na mugu. He is legit growing serious affection for that girl. We hope he survives on Sunday, so u will confirm my point.
If u watch him last nyt at the arena, u will agree local man has given out his mumu button to a girl drooling over a potential gaybriel.

Nelson nr be gaybriel ooo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
yes... I have watch the video
were u able to confirm,pls do share link
But guy,was it geodoni dat woo khafi,abi na d gal force herself on him?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tetehjevvels: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2019
Gedoni opening up to Khafi about his life with even details of his low times.

The guy is getting serious cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2019
Neimar:

never underestimate the power of a good D
you know as e dey go

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2019
Munzy14:

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2019
safarigirl:
must have been boring sex, ain't nobody interested in this their relationship. Now, if Ike and Mercy had shagged, e for enter CNN Breaking News grin
As celebrity sex tape...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=oshe11 post=80419429][/quote] look beyond sunday. Dude won’t be evicted
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2019
Ike is this seasons teddy A

Both smoke

Both were doing love in the house

Both were forming gangster

Both had fans that were dreaming that they would win

Both kept hair

Both were forming alpha male

What happened?

He didn't even get to the final, Ike will never be loved by all, he steals, he talked about killing people on TV, he lies and worst of all he is deformed

Yes ooo ike on ur birthday, I didn't have the decency to be polite

I tried to think of good things to say about Ike, found none, I look forward to tonight garden time when housemates will say what they think about u, it will be so flat, ur fans will mute their TV's

Fake gangster that cries on TV

For those that don't know who Ike is, I attached a picture of him below

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2019
Munzy14:

They came to play telemundo and forgot life exist after the show...Now nothing left, only snapping and posting on insta and search for trolls to feed on .

If everyone was like me?
There won’t be any money made from Instablog, Instagram etc cheesy.
Thank God not many people are this way, cos people have to make money
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2019
iamJ:

Both smoke

Both kept hair

What happened?

He didn't even get to the final, Ike will never be loved by all, he steals, he talked about killing people on TV, he lies and worst of all he is deformed

I tried to think of good things to say about Ike, found none, I look forward to tonight garden time when housemates will say what they think about u, it will be so flat, ur fans will mute their TV's

I will beat you oo.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2019
Tetehjevvels:
Gedoni opening up to Khafi about his life with even details of his low times.

The guy is getting serious cheesy cheesy
u go like Disney movies well well

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2019
Y'all underestimate frodd, Nigga will be in that house till the final day, he isn't a flat character

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Abeg make August 10 do make he reach oooo
Crime rate don dey increase for my Area
August where art thou!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Neimar:

Nelson nr be gaybriel ooo
U called name, not me..lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2019
iamJ:

Both smoke

Both kept hair

What happened?

I totally agree,they have many things in common.finally,mike or Diane should win this based on federal character or national spread

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2019
ebuka needs to test this khadoni relationship more on sunday during the eviction show, it looks too forced and one sided, let him put boredoni on the spot again and lets see how he reacts, he go kuku fail as expected but ebuka needs to probe, tactfully tho

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2019
oshe11:
Abeg make August 10 do make he reach oooo

Crime rate don dey increase for my Area

August where art thou!!!

EPL ba?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2019
maklelemakukula:
Y'all underestimate frodd, Nigga will be in that house till the final day, he isn't a flat character
I believe so, he just gotta be in the finale with Mike and Ike. But Ike will win the money, thats all I know

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2019
iamJ:
Ike is this seasons teddy A Miracle/EFE

Both smoke

Both kept hair

What happened?

Mike is more of TeddyA if u ask me.
he is their to market his Cigar and gain followership for his high jump.
Just like Teddy came to market his songs and followership.
lol very good observation u will agree.
E go shock u the day he leaves like teddyA.

For smoking, if you are a happening guy as u claim, u will know almost all this HMs the bars wells, including the ladies.
Jam them for Quilox u go knw watsup.
Even Esther confessed she does. Even when she claim youngest.
Most are hiding because say na camera. And family people are watching.
The love for IKE is his realness.. dude is too real no time for camera.
It's a reality show u knw..

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2019
RedDistrict:

ebuka needs to test this khadoni relationship more on sunday during the eviction show, it looks too forced and one sided, let him put boredoni on the spot again and lets see how he reacts, he go kuku fail as expected but ebuka needs to probe, tactfully tho

Chai
And I honestly won’t want to know this test result ooo
Ebuka please no shipping questions to anyone
Well, for mily cheesy
(Wailing)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2019
Diane really need something, and urgently too.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tetehjevvels: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Diane is seriously dropping hints for Tuoyo but the guy self na bolo. His senses were scrapped off when he shaved his hair.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
Diane really need something, and urgently too.
Diane that doesn’t know where she is. She’s ovulating and she’s in serious need. She toast gaybriel he no gree, she don dey toast Tuoyo hin sef no wan gree, she go soon toast Ninja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)