Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4931666 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mike try sha. But na Ike still get the 60m

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Munzy14:
grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ike is fúcking good jooooooo4

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
safarigirl:
You have a lot to say for someone that has never met me.

You have a high opinion of your opinions and it is funny to read.

I just kept scrolling.

Such a narcissist. undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jeff looking like all these demons in Mike Bamiloye's Christian films. Reminds me of the Ishiawuru film in particular.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by edimolu(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
XML33:

[s]I agree that safarigirl is intelligent, although she has a very unpopular way of showing it. There is certainly a lot she has to learn about how to interact with people and how to pass her views across without seeming spiteful and resentful, but I don't think that she is "well versed." She's only versed in sports, lifestyle, entertainment, celebrity culture and a bit of current affairs, particularly in the socio-cultural domain. This doesn't merit being well-versed. Besides being informed in the aforementioned, if you aren't informed about local and international politics, world history (and all it subsumes including anthropology, religion and art), philosophy, literature, world geography, finance and economics, then you haven't even began the journey of being a well informed person. When you've checked all these boxes, then there is S.T.E.M to conquer. Only then can you call yourself a well informed person.

There was a time she boasted narcissistically to me of knowing everything there was to know about everything, and then in response I asked her a simple question to test how informed she was of literature; a field many teenagers where I live are "well-versed in," and she couldn't respond. There were many ways she would have responded to that question that would have at least indicated that she was someone who had read a few proper literary fictional materials. Apparently she wasn't.

We should be careful about the way we adulate people and the kind of praises we heap on them. If we tell someone who isn't good at something that she is good at that thing, she'll become complacent and self-satisfied. And we all know that these things are the enemies of growth.[/s]
This is the perfect definition of BAD ENERGY!!! All this piteous rants just to make "heavensdoor" have a different opinion of the said lady.

Just admit you got jealous and wished the accolades were thrown your way. shiooor.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Giel:

He still is. Frodd was painting tuoyo and had to ask Esther if he's drawing on tuoyo's face is fine.
She said it's fine and walked away from them grin grin

add the fact that he cried, and is still crying cos she walked away since he wanted her to stay and watch the entire painting. These jokes aint even funny anymore.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Yale9:
hw far ike's painting, u fit post am I no dey on the watch now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nice artistic skill by Ike on Jeff's eyes.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by edimolu(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Giel:

Final work by Mike on Diane.
cool, could you post that of Ike , pls

cc beorn1
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
safarigirl:
You have a lot to say for someone that has never met me.

You have a high opinion of your opinions and it is funny to read.
OK you have replied that ITK..

Wow a robust one...
2-1.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Giel:

He still is. Frodd was painting tuoyo and had to ask Esther if he's drawing on tuoyo's face is fine.
She said it's fine and walked away from them grin grin

She reminds me of myself when I was a teen. Once you notice a guy is crushing on you. You cansend him to do anything and talk to him anyhow.
The only way Flood can gain some respect is to stay away from her. I feel pity for him grin

Yale9:
Hellotongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
ifyalways:

Hahaha
Safarigirl cheesy
omo, see as the guy dey psycho-analyse me, talking about knowledge in psychology, religion, STEM blah blah blah.

Man has no idea what it means to be well-informed. Anyone who has a basic knowledge of most things can be said to be well-informed. How many science-inclined people, would, on the average, have knowledge of history or the arts? The fact that anyone has knowledge of areas that go beyond their scope of study or interest, is enough to be well-informed of daily happenings.

Man doesn't even know me, but he thinks he knows the scope of my knowledge. That's some first level narcissism.....he come even quote person wey just drop one line opinion to write epistle.

I've never seen anyone who has his head so far up his ass.....in fact, I think I have undecided

I'll give him a C for effort though smiley

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
cc oyindidi Twitter get message for una..lol

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
edimolu:

cc beorn1
Ike's drawing on Jeff
Or tacha's drawing on ike?
Which one?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
XML33:

I agree that safarigirl is intelligent, although she has a very unpopular way of showing it. There is certainly a lot she has to learn about how to interact with people and how to pass her views across without seeming spiteful and resentful, but I don't think that she is "well versed." She's only versed in sports, lifestyle, entertainment, celebrity culture and a bit of current affairs, particularly in the socio-cultural domain. This doesn't merit being well-versed. Besides being informed in the aforementioned, if you aren't informed about local and international politics, world history (and all it subsumes including anthropology, religion and art), philosophy, literature, world geography, finance and economics, then you haven't even began the journey of being a well informed person. When you've checked all these boxes, then there is S.T.E.M to conquer. Only then can you call yourself a well informed person.

There was a time she boasted narcissistically to me of knowing everything there was to know about everything, and then in response I asked her a simple question to test how informed she was of literature; a field many teenagers where I live are "well-versed in," and she couldn't respond. There were many ways she would have responded to that question that would have at least indicated that she was someone who had read a few proper literary fictional materials. Apparently she wasn't.

We should be careful about the way we adulate people and the kind of praises we heap on them. If we tell someone who isn't good at something that she is good at that thing, she'll become complacent and self-satisfied. And we all know that these things are the enemies of growth.
Dude, seriously? Nah, I have never seen a person as narcissistic as this. What the hell is this epistle for?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
She reminds me of myself when I was a teen. Once you notice a guy is crushing on you. You cansend him to do anything and talk to him anyhow.
The only way Flood can gain some respect is to stay away from her. I feel pity for him grin

Hellotongue
I’m sorry if you’re pained that he has moved on. Besides let her focus on her weirdo gaybriel. Frodd won’t condescend to being enemies with a child, merely because she is confused. I hope she pins Nelson down tho cos they fit eachother perfectly
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LongThickPenis(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jeff just said Frodd is altercating his work (face paint).
Where do these guys pick these from in the name of trying to impress.
Altercate refers to a disturbance and dispute on something. He meant "Altering" his work.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Munzy14:
she don go hide. Me sef dey shame for the mata sef. Chai!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by edimolu(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Giel:

Ike's drawing on Jeff
Or tacha's drawing on ike?
Which one?

Tacha's drawing on Ike, thanks

MODIFIED: Seen, thanks!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Munzy14:
Nothing dey happen for the house... You get that Nelson pix? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
edimolu:

cc beorn1

If it's full frontal pic, you'd appreciate it more. Unfortunately, I could only get the side views for now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Yale9:
she don go hide. Me sef dey shame for the mata sef. Chai!
Dey your lane!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kaparimarimaric: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
XML33:

[s]I agree that safarigirl is intelligent, although she has a very unpopular way of showing it. There is certainly a lot she has to learn about how to interact with people and how to pass her views across without seeming spiteful and resentful, but I don't think that she is "well versed." She's only versed in sports, lifestyle, entertainment, celebrity culture and a bit of current affairs, particularly in the socio-cultural domain. This doesn't merit being well-versed. Besides being informed in the aforementioned, if you aren't informed about local and international politics, world history (and all it subsumes including anthropology, religion and art), philosophy, literature, world geography, finance and economics, then you haven't even began the journey of being a well informed person. When you've checked all these boxes, then there is S.T.E.M to conquer. Only then can you call yourself a well informed person.

We should be careful about the way we adulate people and the kind of praises we heap on them. If we tell someone who isn't good at something that she is good at that thing, she'll become complacent and self-satisfied. And we all know that these things are the enemies of growth.[/s]
Radio without battery.

You too dey talk!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Oyindidi:

Hellotongue
Lol, I don't feel pity for himgrin
@bold don't mind him.
He keeps running after Esther and Esther keeps showing him that she doesn't have his time
Even Diane told him last night that he doesn't know how to talk to women.
Thelma complained about it in her diary session.
Tacha taught him a serious lesson because of that.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Let sunday reach naaaa. I want to celebrate in some people’s faces.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Yale9:
the weird Esther loves him like that. She’s strange (in bizarre ways)

Jokes aside

Nelson is one of the most handsome guys in the house so what did you expect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Giel:

Lol, I don't feel pity for himgrin
@bold don't mind him.
He keeps running after Esther and Esther keeps showing him that she doesn't have his time
Even Diane told him last night that he doesn't know how to talk to women.
Thelma complained about it in her diary session.
Tacha taught him a serious lesson because of that.

These jokes are getting dry. The same Frodd that made Tacha appear stupid?? Abeg talk anoda thing

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kaparimarimaric:

Radio without battery.

You too dey talk!!!
Him too want type full everywhere like Safarigirl but the girl don kill him early career with her reply to him. grin I dey laugh like mad when I see her reply grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Altrarecords:

Jokes aside

Nelson is one of the most handsome guys in the house so what did you expect?
I expect you to retract this crap.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Finally, Khafi has wiped off that hideous painting. Tuoyo is re-doing his initial disastrous painting.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kaparimarimaric: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
safarigirl:
[s] omo, see as the guy dey psycho-analyse me, talking about knowledge in psychology, religion, STEM blah blah blah.

Man has no idea what it means to be well-informed. Anyone who has a basic knowledge of most things can be said to be well-informed. How many science-inclined people, would, on the average, have knowledge of history or the arts? The fact that anyone has knowledge of areas that go beyond their scope of study or interest, is enough to be well-informed of daily happenings.

Man doesn't even know me, but he thinks he knows the scope of my knowledge. That's some first level narcissism.....he come even quote person wey just drop one line opinion to write epistle.

I've never seen anyone who has his head so far up his ass.....in fact, I think I have undecided

I'll give him a C for effort though smiley[/s]
Even you, you aren't different from that talkative!!!

Chu chu chu chu chu!!

Tueeh!!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.