Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,457 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986294 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2019
Threebear:
Some people will pick twenty faves hoping one of them will win grin

This is why Nigeria has over 90 Million people living under abject poverty.

Instability and indecision.

How can you be watching a game show where there can only be one winner and have 5 faves grin

This is not stanning ,it's guessing .

You're just a leech Clinging to a whole bunch of people and hoping one pans out.

All these ex fans of evicted housemates clinging hopelessly to Ike grin

I hope you don't give him the ill luck that made them evict your previous faves.

Kikikikikik......it shows were are open minded cheesy

If we are willing to like/love more than one person

It's an admirable and a positive trait

Love is not exclusive......its inclusive tongue

And yes it's possible to like several and love one

Try it.....you just might like it

That said ....

Have you wished our Ike Ike Ike happy birthday ? grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2019
Khafi please take your L and leave sir dee alone

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2019
This Love ehhh see sir dee praying for Khafi's relationship grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Is it gay if I like Thelma's legs? Guys?

Thelma has better shaped legs than Esther's so no p

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Khafi trying to reason her life with Gedoni. She is discussing with Sir Dee.

She is receiving counselling

Gedoni needs to step up, before we see another type of TBOSS nomination of monday...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I think Khafi is trying to compare her relationship with Gedoni to the one between Ike and mercy. I think Mercys behavior and Ikes responses to her yesterday has made her a bit moody and reflective of her own relationship.

Gedoni is not the kind who expresses his emotions openly but she sees Ike and mercy being very open with theirs.

Sir Dee praying for her now

That's sad...she's the only one in an actual relationship in that house.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2019
onyeomanono24:
This Love ehhh see sir dee praying for Khafi's relationship grin grin

Sir Dee is playing his game nicely, "Khadoni" will not nominate him on Monday, nice way to escape nomination...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2019
Munzy14:

All this epistle no deh pay o..
Small uppercut u are writing epistle...

You are such a pot stirrer grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Sir dee will not be used as a midnight cuddle topic

Khafi should do and be going home

She doesn't know what she's there for

Boredoni is an introvert

What does she want from him again

She met him as boring and lifeless as a piece of wood and loved him like that

Now she wants him to change??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2019
Kayode comot camera as khafi dy pray for Sir D

this kayode nor dy fear God oo grin

Loved what Sir D said to khafi when she asked if she wouldn't have wasted her time loving boredoni if she leaves the house and found out bros wasnt that into her. His response was, its never a waste of time loving anybody

khafi just continue, no much content this season as such so your love drama with boredoni is needed, keep choking him with love abeg grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2019
creolehunt:

Jesus!!! Bro, what the fvck?

If you marry threebear, una pikin go be towncrier.

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Gedoni needs to step up, before we see another type of TBOSS nomination of monday...

I dey tell you. The guy is an all round stiffy. Even during the arena games he is a stiffy. Khafi is a free flowing spirit when in love or in a relationship. She is the kind who would stand on a mountain and shout down her love for Gedoni to the city below for all to hear. Gedoni himself is the direct opposite.

Khafi needs someone who isnt ashamed to be silly for love but Gedoni is being too guarded as if he is afraid of making mistakes and owning up to them.

See him putting my Khafi under unnecessary emotional anxiety

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Lauryn41:

Boredoni is an introvert

Lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Lauryn41:

Boredoni is an introvert

grin she is there for the relationship

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2019
Thegamingorca:

That's sad...she's the only one in an actual relationship in that house.

Yes she is and its painful to see a pure heart like hers being tormented like this. Perhaps Gedoni is just set in his ways and Khafi is yet to fully understand his kind of person...perhaps..perhaps..

Fingers crossed for her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by princesszizi: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2019
Mercy o!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I think Khafi is trying to compare her relationship with Gedoni to the one between Ike and mercy. I think Mercys behavior and Ikes responses to her yesterday has made her a bit moody and reflective of her own relationship.

Gedoni is not the kind who expresses his emotions openly but she sees Ike and mercy being very open with theirs.

Sir Dee praying for her now

Khafi has to understand Gedoni and Ike have different personality, Gedoni is not as expressive as Ike I think he is very reserved.

It's time Khafi stops "ranting" to everyone about him, that's going to put target on the guys back for no reason...

Like Sir Dee's advice though, it will be horrible to watch seeing her become an emotional wreck...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2019
Mercy the merciless grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by princesszizi: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2019
Mercy appears in a very sexy outfit with the notorious bumbum in full display. All the guys start casting and binding. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Khafi has to understand Gedoni and Ike have different personality, Gedoni is not as expressive as Ike I think he is very reserved.

It's time Khafi stops "ranting" to everyone about him, that's going to put target on the guys back for no reason...

Like Sir Dee's advice though, it will be horrible to watch see her become an emotional wreck...

Khafi will make Gedonis life miserable in that house if he messes with her heart. She looks like that type. cheesy cheesy

Even Gedoni sleeping on his side of the bed and letting her sleep on her side is pissing her off grin grin

She expects them to cuddle till morning cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2019
MrJaay:
Sir Dee to Ike: You're a real gee. Please don't change for anything

Jackeye: You make me smile. You're a great friend

Jeff: You're a blessing, you make me smile and forget my problems cheesy

Seyi: I see you like the brother I never had cry You're a good listener and you're respectful. You're aura is electrifying. You're a king

Khafi: I love you like my brothers. You've got an amazing personality. When you're in a room, there's happiness and joy..

Awwww kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2019
Las las no diary sessions this year

They're really peppering us with bad camera angles

And Lack of diary sessions

Na wa

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2019
princesszizi:
Merry appears in a very sexy outfit with the notorious bumbum in full display . All the guys started casting and binding. grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2019
I see either of Mike,Ike and Shola winning this.

Jackye should go and compete in a Tech competition. This is entertainment competition sponsored by a betting company. How will Jackyes face and body language look as an ambassador of a bet company?

Some of us seem to forget that. Just saying cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Yes she is and its painful to see a pure heart like hers being tormented like this. Perhaps Gedoni is just set in his ways and Khafi is yet to fully understand his kind of person...perhaps..perhaps..

Fingers crossed for her

Yeah she should learn to accept that he's a different breed of human being from what she's been used to in great Britain. Maybe this is how he knows how to love. She should spice this shiit up by making him try to impress her share stories with her...talk about his childhood and cook for her. She really needs to bond well if she hopes to penetrating further to be at ease with him

Perhaps he's even intimidated by the fact that she's British

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2019
Thegamingorca:
The dude should just try even tho I know he may win the money. His smoking and drug habit should go low.

Mike adviced him to grow from his knucklehead phase to something better. He's a year older

Pray he listens

For all you know, this show could reform him

It does that to people

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2019
Gulher:
Jackye is a young software developer, excels above most of the housemates in most of the activities. She will put the 30million to good use.

Anybody that can use MS Word is a software developer for una eyes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Khafi will make Gedonis life miserable in that house if he messes with her heart. She looks like that type. cheesy cheesy

Even Gedoni sleeping on his side of the bed and letting her sleep on her side is pissing her off grin grin

Khafi is the worst type of woman to be with

Didn't u see how she went around castigating Jeff to anything that gave her minute attention

Or how she was bitching about Kim and Jeff regarding the coin issue

If boredoni bleeps up ,she will make his life miserable

He kuku has bp problems, it will be easy for her

I reject a friend like khafilat

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Honestly I think she is expecting too much from Gedoni...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2019
dominique:

Disruption Distribution of a controlled substance, meaning he was caught selling drugs- Crystal meth to be precise. That's a big deal unlike Teddy A who was booked for traffic rule infringement. Imagine someone like Ike coming in possession of N30m and he teams up with some cocaine baron. I'm not sure I want such a person winning a show like this.

so . . the guys sha no fit be walter white. also explains the ease with which he stole those coins
but why would bbn bring a person with a criminal record on board?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Yeah she should learn to accept that he's a different breed of human being from what she's been used to in great Britain. Maybe this is how he knows how to love. She should spice this shiit up by making him try to impress her share stories with her...talk about his childhood and cook for her. She really needs to bond well if she hopes to penetrating further to be at ease with him

Perhaps he's even intimidated by the fact that she's British

That last part is very likely. Being self aware of ones "level" comes suddenly when in the presence of who we perceive to be on a "higher level"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Like Sir Dee's advice though, it will be horrible to watch seeing her become an emotional wreck...
But ike and Mercy are not really into that love expressing BS in that house that much. They steal one or two laughs, pecks, hand holding , bar night time then mix and play with other hms. Mercy hangs around her crew ; Thelma, Diane and Esther most of the time, Ike with Mike and Tacha.

Khaffi is too needy. Suffocates Gedoni 24/7. They must eat together, sleep together, do their tasks together, mbok na marriage? She better hold herself together

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 29 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.