Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,477 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4994524 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
iamJ:
i remember when we kept saying that efe was a fool here they say we were hating

today where is efe?

una no dey learn i swear

whats my business he wouldnt win, the issue is already on twitter grin

drug dealer, its not like it happened 20 years ago, last year oooo

Just convince us how this has

Reduced his entertainment value, we might just

Listen to you. And while at it, also tell us

How this will increase the entertainment value of

Your delawood ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
creolehunt:

No HM would have expected that eviction hinged on number of coins. Traditionally, the viewers decide who stays and who leaves.

Traditionally yes, but some would still think Biggie manipulates the votes just to keep certain HMs and promote content however the eviction or stay of Avala and Isilomo were in their own hands and they evicted themselves. To me their own eviction was more valid than the voting method because it was witnessed by everyone watching and not counted behind the scenes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Jen92:
Top 5: Tasha, Mike, Mercy, Omatshola , Ike or Seyi
did u just started watching bbn now?..
so na IKE u put as option with seyi...

should we tell you something...?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Daine lower lip be looking like she used Dem agege pink lip bleaching balm undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Geezeem:

As usual you use English to

Bamboozle people into thinking you

Answered to the issue raised whereas you didn't.

Was JayZ an ex convict or not ?

I thought that was the issue and basis of comparison?

Who was comparing Ike and JayZ in terms of their personalities ?

Jeeezzzzz !
My case was never about being an ex convict please read my submission again .
This time slowly .
It's about true repentance and wanting to turn a new leaf and actually be a better person .
I have absolutely nothing against ex convicts .
We all have a past and no one is holy .
My problem is with people that glamorize bad deeds and their cheerleaders that enable them .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
tegax:

Frodd sounded too bias and saintly in his own account. Trust me, big brother sees everything.
Exactly why I don't think he's lying, I'm sure he knows that biggie sees it all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moufan: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
this fraud (frodd) is actually a very fooliish and senseless idiiot. the mor.on is actually intimidated by Mike. very stupiid slowpoke

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
garfield1:

Barrister,you should be the last person to defend questionable characters like ike.i know immorality is overwhelming the world but at least,lets try and draw boundaries.

This is funny, you mean barrister that twist words for a living. Lol.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Munzy14:

did u just started watching bbn now?..
so na IKE u put as option with seyi...

should we tell you something...?
let's see how it goes. Let mercy n ike not b up same time.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
RonKenoly:
Taking a shot for each uhmm uhm said by Mike.

You would probably be wasted like a tissue paper, I hope you didn't try it. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
moufan:
this fraud (frodd) is actually a very fooliish and senseless idiiot. the mor.on is actually intimidated by Mike. very stupiid slowpoke
what did he say about Mike they just took light.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Threebear:
Frodd leave Mike alone ...chai

Yen yen yen , always talking about Mike .

Mike doesn't even think of this multicolored organism .
Mullticolored? Niggy really? Tacha really influencing you eh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
creolehunt:

No HM would have expected evictions to be hinged on number of coins garnered. Traditionally, the viewers decide who stays and who leaves.
Which is better?
Having the opportunity to decide your own fate or leaving it to the mercy of external strangers

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Geezeem:

Your delawood ?
What is entertaining about Ike ?
Two people shamelessly kissing might be your source of entertainment certainly not me .
I love clean healthy entertainment .
Better go join the #Markforyourcase challenge .
Even lasisi has joined. grin

We trend with our teeth closed.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Threebear:

What is entertaining about Ike ?
Two people shamelessly kissing might be your source of entertainment certainly not me .
I love clean healthy entertainment .
Better go join the #Markforyourcase challenge .
Even lasisi has joined. grin

We trend with our teeth closed.

Why does this donkey have an uncanny resemblance to Ike? tongue tongue

Is it the teeth or the lips or the opening?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Traditionally yes, but some would still think Biggie manipulates the votes just to keep certain HMs and promote content however the eviction or stay of Avala and Isilomo were in their own hands and they evicted themselves. To me their own eviction was more valid than the voting method because it was witnessed by everyone watching and not counted behind the scenes.

I've honestly never thought that BB manipulates the votes; the evictions, maybe.

Last season, towards the end of the show, I recall Alex coming second from the bottom at one of the polls. Prior to that weeks eviction, BB has been evicting 2 HMs weekly.

I think Lolu came last that week, below Alex (my memory fail me). Surprisingly, only Lolu was evicted. The general opinion then was that BB didn't want Alex gone.

Again, if BB had evicted CeeC when she went on 'that' hour-long tirade against Tobi and his family, no one would have complained.

I personally think that if BB wants a HM gone without any backlash, it's easy. Tell a HM to ruffle their feather and maybe go physical (the altercation won't be shown on camera), at tge end of the day, BB will judge it the way he likes and DQ the HM, and noone will ask questions , afterall thhey didnt see it. Just like no one saw when Ike tbrew a bottle at Jackye.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
iamJ:
did any of them sell drugs?

what are u saying? do u know what it means to be a drug dealer

u said u can marry an ex convict, we both know that you are a liar, ure talking about change, has ike changed, get him drunk and he will harm people

drug dealers kill people, ike in his first week on the show said he will kill people for money

ike said he will kill any1 that stands in his way 3 weeks ago

How interesting of you to take his words literally

When People use the word 'kill' liberally to mean

Different things at different times

Chai......make I laugh abeg cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
moufan:

How did you arrive at this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Geezeem:

How interesting of you to take his words literally

When People use the word 'kill' liberally to mean

Different things at different times

Chai......make I laugh abeg cheesy
so ike a drug dealer, an ex con didnt mean it when he said it

hmmm why did biggie give him a strike cheesy cheesy

most of una no sabi do cover up self, if i was an ike's fan, i will have ended this since
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Which is better?
Having the opportunity to decide your own fate or leaving it to the mercy of external strangers

My point is, it was normal for the HMs to think that acquisition of coins may afford them certain privileges, but certainly not longevity.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Only 3 weeks and Mike has added some flesh! These housemates are enjoying
I said it that he will gain weight.
The man entered the house underweight for his height and noodles are known for adding weight to an individual.
Couple all that with not moving about as much as he will if preparing for competition and we’re seeing someone who will disgrace Nigeria during the upcoming Olympics.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Threebear:

Stay safe for us please.
Team Mike can't bear to lose you .
Who cares about being savage ... does it put money into anyone's account?
To me you're the most savage of all. kiss grin

Has anyone told you you look like a finer version of wizzy grin
i survived ashewo thread without a ban

i knw how to walk around the rules here nw grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Auntybose007:

Why?
What's with the yoruba thingy?

I'm not trying to defend yoruba guys o

Anybody wey no know no go know.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Geezeem:

Your delawood ?
get them likes and get out of my mentions
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
MizzD:
Dianne misses her mum and someone special

I honestly don’t know when I will fully understand this babe
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
iamJ:
why dont we have agbero's on the show?

why do they screen the housemates to pick responsible characters

Oh they do? shocked

So Ike is responsible by the bolded?

I tot you were helping biggy to dig dirt on Ike

Perhaps they forgot to screen him grin

Under 24 hours you speak and contradict yourself

Anyway.....all na entertainment grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ike said he is fine.
He misses his girl Juliet, he misses his girl Joy.
He misses his ex-co workers.
He wishes to see his ex-coworker djnana visit him in the house. (Shes a nice lady).
He is nervous for his man mike and he hope he survives tomorrow.
He is glad the people (mercy ) he is close with are still in the house.
He is closer to Mike, Mercy and somehow Frodd.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Insteas of Frodd to be worried about his stay in the house and how Esther has turned him to a compound mugu, he is talking about Mike as if Mike asked him to cry on international television.

You go just dey hate who no even know say you dey this world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
after weeks of talking and talking

i have made babe to like mike grin
[img]https://media1./images/d2b8518542a510dbc4a560e160dbce32/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
Eeghe:

Lol
Hope you are becoming proud of your girl?
She was very happy in the early hours and told her story, which like you guessed, has been hard
I am opening my heart to her again
Good morning doll

Mily, I feel so sad. I have only been able to watch in dribbles angry angry and this will continue till end of july cry

So majority of what I know for the past 1 week is what I can eke out from in-between the arguments and de-marketing going on here. angry angry

Please update me with her story. She is such a closed in one. Who did she spill to? I read from here that she seems to be a bit free with Sir Dee.

In other news, I see that battle lines are being drawn between Team Mike and Team Ike undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Vyolet:
Ike said he is fine.
He misses his girl Juliet, he misses his girl Joy.
He misses he ex-co workers.
He wishes to see his ex-coworker djnana visit him in the house.
He is nervous for his man mike and he hope he survives tomorrow.
Aww, this is friendship goals. I love MikenIke, their friendship is possibly the realest thing in that house

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
meobizy:

I said it that he will gain weight.
The man entered the house underweight for his height and noodles are known for adding weight to an individual.
Couple all that with not moving about as much as he will if preparing for competition and we’re seeing someone who will disgrace Nigeria during the upcoming Olympics.

BULLCRAP!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.