Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4933727 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mercy and Ike.., the Beyonce and Jay-Z Of BBN.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
MizzD:

I don’t even want to imagine how she’d have handled the witch issue if she were in tacha’ shoes.

Tacha on the other hand has moved past it and even called her name earlier today as the person she’s close to
that vindictiveness about her is repulsive.

She will carry this her grudge against Jeff till the end of the show.

I just want Kimoprah back because of her. She has gotten so comfortable because she thinks her rival is gone, Kim needs to come back and put her on hot seat again.

The real her will unravel faster if Kim is there. Anybody that thinks her a good person, has had limited interaction with human beings.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
desiregold:
Mercy and Ike.., the Beyonce and Jay-Z Of BBN.
Thug Love cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Does Ike have a Ph.D in Mathematics?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Eeghe:

She is happier
Seems to have dropped the chip on her shoulder/me against the world/haters attitude
Characters can usually not be faked up until day 22 (even for the most camera conscious)
We might be seeing the real/inner her?
For like four nights now, she had been gisting with IKe, Tuoyo, Sir Dee and in the past couple of days, Mike. It is obvious she wants to be accepted, the initial arrogance was just a front
She seems to have a crush (unknowing) on Mike
My thoughts (I could be wrong though)

I always hoped the "arrogance" was just a front or her way of coping.

Not sure if the Mike thing is a crush but who knows.

I think she feels freer with the men who seem to be sure of their relationship and who are less likely to stray.

I have a feeling that she will try to avoid getting into any situationship because of her fame as an Instagram booty shaking babe.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:
Jeff na fine man sha

I'm really weird... cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Too Much Banter inna the streets
Wasnt safe for local man
Everybody battle ready with guns, swords, knives, stones, etc
Local man almost got shot while trying to navigate through the thread
Safari was on a whole new level of banditry like she was newly recruited by Herdsmen
Local Man had to abandon ship and couldnt sail till quantata
Abeg Bloodlines coman save me through updates.......
Local Man has jettisoned

Cc Eeghe Mambi
Geezeem
Munzy14
thatigboman MizzD
etc

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AtoningBlood(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Jackie mo go wear brazier?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mike's outfit is so dope cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
DOptical:

She confided in Nelson that he did but she had to say it under her duvet without her microphone. She didn't need to say it explicitly while she was on her mic to Frodd before Frodd, the culprit would realise what she was trying to say na. Also, she already told a drunk Frodd on the previous night before he cried that she doesn't want to be with his drunk self cos she had been there before and she didn't like it.

The clip in the twitter below has Frodd who wasn't even drunk making moves without Esther's consent, what do you think he would do while he was drunk at night? He was even justifying wanting to lick the stew off her mouth cos he didn't want it to touch her clothes. His hand no dey abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy As much as I like Frodd, he get his own wahala abeg and you people should free Esther.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Thatguy90784050/status/1148347578590908416
Frodd did not do what you are asserting.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AtoningBlood(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
This Diane's hair, i hate it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Eeghe:

She is happier
Seems to have dropped the chip on her shoulder/me against the world/haters attitude
Characters can usually not be faked up until day 22 (even for the most camera conscious)
We might be seeing the real/inner her?
For like four nights now, she had been gisting with IKe, Tuoyo, Sir Dee and in the past couple of days, Mike. It is obvious she wants to be accepted, the initial arrogance was just a front
She seems to have a crush (unknowing) on Mike
My thoughts (I could be very very wrong though, I am trying to watch her through mamBi’s eyes)

She talks and is more free with sir Dee than everyone else in that house

I'm tempted to think she even likes him

Did you see them yesterday

Basically if she just drops the whole me vs the world attitude she's good to go

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Threebear:

Another amphigory .
A mistake is not only an action done in error ; a misguided act can be termed mistake .
A lot of us do something we end up regretting and during our quiet moment , we go over them and realize all the things we could have done differently and why the whole approach was a mistake .
As much as I'm not a fan of Ike , I still believe everyone is redeemable and yes people get better ,they improve and become better version of themselves .
The same way Saul in the Bible went from a psycho killer to one of the most popular apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ .
He still kept that energy that made him a lustful killer but he channeled it to more positive deeds and today he's a saint.
Criminal records are scams .
Many people with spotless criminal records have perpetuated more horrendous crimes than those that have it.
It's a game of who got caught and who didn't .
* Where there is no witness , there is no crime *

This is not me defending Ike but just putting it out there that sometimes people do change .
And a record should not be the basis of condemnation because people who have done worse walked scot free .

Former teamie, well said grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:
All these "happy souls" and "free spirits" na dem dey full "Women who kill" when you watch the series. E dey always start with, "Marissa Denton was a happy and lovable wife and mother....."
Lmao, I can see a typical example on this particular thread. Happy and free spirit my foot. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
oshe11:
Too Much Banter inna the streets
Wasnt safe for local man
Everybody battle ready with guns, swords, knives, stones, etc
Local man almost got shot while trying to navigate through the thread
Safari was on a whole new level of banditry like she was newly recruited by Herdsmen
Local Man had to abandon ship and couldnt sail till quantata
Abeg Bloodlines coman save me through updates.......
Local Man has jettisoned

Cc Eeghe Mambi
Geezeem
Munzy14
thatigboman MizzD
etc

Na updates you just mention like that? Updates are gold grin

Whilst the battle(s) was/were going on, i think people abandoned ship same as you.

The last 100 to 200 pages have been "every man for himself" when it comes to trying to understand what was happening the house.

Luckily, i think the house was boring so we might not have missed much.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
ibkayee:

Looking like one amazon cheesy

Seeing how differently how? Any potential for you to start liking her? The game is still young grin

I used to really dislike her and her negative energy. So i concluded she had nothing to offer and never really paid attention to her.

But today, she seems a bit relaxed, I’ve seen her mingle smile, laugh, and her diary session was far from annoying.

Who knows? If she stops playing the ‘bad b!tch Lone Ranger’ script and just allows people connect with who tacha really is. Just maybe grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:
Tacha is looking beautiful tonight
Na fine girl

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Threebear:

Another amphigory .
A mistake is not only an action done in error ; a misguided act can be termed mistake .
A lot of us do something we end up regretting and during our quiet moment , we go over them and realize all the things we could have done differently and why the whole approach was a mistake .
As much as I'm not a fan of Ike , I still believe everyone is redeemable and yes people get better ,they improve and become better version of themselves .
The same way Saul in the Bible went from a psycho killer to one of the most popular apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ .
He still kept that energy that made him a lustful killer but he channeled it to more positive deeds and today he's a saint.
Criminal records are scams .
Many people with spotless criminal records have perpetuated more horrendous crimes than those that have it.
It's a game of who got caught and who didn't .
* Where there is no witness , there is no crime *

This is not me defending Ike but just putting it out there that sometimes people do change .
And a record should not be the basis of condemnation because people who have done worse walked scot free .

I still maintain my argument that a crime shouldn't be termed as a mistake because calling it a mistake dampens it's gravity and ignores the conscious intent and premeditation that preceeded it. There is a strong difference between deciding to marry a selfish person or dropping out of school and robbing a bank. Crimes usually involve harm being done to someone else and they are done despite the culprit's understanding of the harm he is doing to others and the legal consequence of his actions, whereas other so-called misguided actions usually don't have these properties.

Not everyone is redeemable though. Most criminals for instance usually fall on the extreme ends of the sociopathic or ASPD spectrum. And according to the current psychological literature, sociopathy is untreatable. The crime statistics also support this. Most criminals go on to commit more crimes after prison and rehabilitation.

Saul wasn't a lustful killer and his killings weren't crimes. The Bible clearly states that he received permission from the Roman government before carrying out his acts of persecution against Christians.You have to understand that the Romans considered Christians as a heretic sect. They felt the Christians were trying to usurp Roman authority and supplant the polytheistic religious environment that had been key in maintaining the peace and unity of the provinces within the Roman empire at the time, with monotheistic Christianity. Saul felt what he was doing was right. He didn't think he was committing a crime.

Yes some spotless people have committed horrendous crimes and few criminals change and don't go on to commit future crimes. But the data on this subject indicates that people with criminal records are more likely to commit future crimes than people without criminal records.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Shebi when I said khafi is the worst kind of woman to be with

People almost tore me apart

See your role model now

Jeff has apologized over and over again

Even made her tea

Yet she still harbors that hatred for him in her mind

I reject this kind of friend or sister

Boredoni may the Lord be with you and your blood pressure

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
dominique:

For someone that's seemingly free spirited and happy-go-lucky, she sure knows how to keep a grudge. She's the type that will be laughing with you to your face while stabbing you behind your back. I got to see how manipulative she is when she used tears to cling to Gedoni after the guy said he wants space. To think she was one of my favourites, not anymore. I'm even starting to prefer Tacha to her sef
Lmao, true.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
MamBi:

Na updates you just mention like that? Updates are gold grin

Whilst the battle(s) was/were going on, i think people abandoned ship same as you.

The last 100 to 200 pages have been "every man for himself" when it comes to trying to understand what was happening the house.

Luckily, i think the house was boring so we might not have missed much.

This is so funny, but it’s the truth. cheesy

Sometimes I wish I could mute some handles. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
smileyYes
Dudeweedlmao:
Does Ike have a Ph.D in Mathematics?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mike and this his teeth brushing style. Wonder if the hms dont find it disgusting.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
I don’t understand this Frood’s outfit. Ki lo ko si

And omatshola too lipsrsealed

Gedoni looks hot though.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
ifyalways:
Mike and this his teeth brushing style. Wonder if the hms dont find it disgusting.

Find teeth brushing style irritating, unto say wetin happen again. shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
Make una show me Tacha picture for tonight party
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:
that vindictiveness about her is repulsive.

She will carry this her grudge against Jeff till the end of the show.

I just want Kimoprah back because of her. She has gotten so comfortable because she thinks her rival is gone, Kim needs to come back and put her on hot seat again.

The real her will unravel faster if Kim is there. Anybody that thinks her a good person, has had limited interaction with human beings.

I completely agree
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bo55lady: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Diane and her satin clothes....everytime trash
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
XML33:

I still maintain my argument that a crime shouldn't be termed as a mistake because calling it a mistake dampens it's gravity and ignores the conscious intent and premeditation that preceeded it. There is a strong difference between deciding to marry a selfish person or dropping out of school and robbing a bank. Crimes involve harm being done to someone else and they are done despite the culprit's understanding of the harm he is doing to others and the legal consequence of his actions, whereas other so-called misguided actions usually don't have these properties.

Not everyone is redeemable though. Most criminals for instance usually fall on the extreme ends of the sociopathic or ASPD spectrum. And according to the current psychological literature, sociopathy is untreatable. The crime statistics also support this. Most criminals go on to commit more crimes after prison and rehabilitation.

Saul wasn't a lustful killer and his killings weren't crimes. The Bible clearly states that he received permission from the Roman government before carrying out his acts of persecution against Christians.You have to understand that the Romans considered Christians as a heretic sect. They felt the Christian's were trying to usurp Roman authority and supplant the polytheistic religious environment that had been key in maintaining the peace and unity of the provinces within the Roman empire at the time, with monotheistic Christianity. Saul felt what he was doing was right. He didn't think he was committing a crime.

Yes some spotless people have committed horrendous crimes and few criminals change and don't go on to commit future crimes. But the data on this subject indicates that people with criminal records are more likely to commit future crimes than people without criminal records.
angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
ifyalways:
Might be Tuoyos last bb party sad

If only I could telepathically tell

The guy not to entertain Nigerians

Tonight sad

We deserve our statue of housemates

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
ifyalways:
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.