Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4949855 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
livelymatilda:

Can you please tell me why Mike deserve some coins from Kimoprah?

Ike was closer to Kimoprah and did some loan deals with her that got her more coins.. Did Ike received any coins from her? So why Mike?

Kimoprah owes no fvcking body any damn coins. She had the option of not giving it to anybody.. Her choose is too share it between Omashola and Jeff and that is final

Kimoprah did nothing wrong..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Budline1:

Okay.

shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
People saying Kim should have given coins to Mike,
Seriously? undecided
Effect of ZomMikism

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
nelson and esther romancing and groping inside blanket shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Stephani3e:
Kim is now a bitch because she didn't give any coin to Mike, but gave to Omoshola and Jeff . People she was closest to while in the house, was she supposed to share the coin to each housemate ?

Na wa oo for some commenters/ass-lickers here.
I suppose Ike fans should also be angry because Kim was quite close to him.
I know you're referring to me grin
So let me tag myself .
Kim is definitely a bitch - I said what I said .
That's the reason she was booted out unceremoniously because she's always been an airhead.
The same Omotshola she so willingly gave her coins in hopes of restarting their dead on arrival ship if she ever finds her way back into the house , didn't even mention her as the evicted housemate he wants back into the house .
Mike has always stood by her .
Helped her along in almost everything in that house .
The so called coins she's giving out, some of them belong to Mike.
She's an ungrateful bitch ! That's what she is .
Overrated beauty with no brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Threebear:

So let me tag myself .
That's the reason she was booted out unceremoniously because she's always been an airhead.
The same Omotshola she so willingly gave her coins in hopes of restarting their dead on arrival ship if she ever finds her way back into the house , didn't even mention her as the evicted housemate he wants back into the house .
Your opinion not my problem.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mike guesses Frodd and Tacha nominated him. He will miss the mental activities, fun and everything if he gets to leave today.
If he gets evicted, he will be going on a new journey. Erhm erhm
He's sure there will be interesting things waiting for him outside.

He said there's something else he wanted to tell biggie but he's forgotten.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
kimOprah baby thanks for not forgetting Jeff kiss
Atleast u were smart enough to know those that liked u most in the house.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
safarigirl:
hate him for his foreign background and because he is married? What are you people on about?

How can they hate him for that? Was Kim closer to Mike than she was to Omatsola and Jeff? This is the same Kim that when she was asked who could win, she clearly stated Mike and Jeff, so, where did thos hate come from?

So many of you have become blind to common reason because of this Mike guy, so, anyone who isn't falling over their feet to worship him, must hate him or be jealous.

Nobody cares about his foreign background, are Ike and Khafi not in that house with the same foreign background? And does it make sense for someone to be hated because they are married?

Kim does not hate Mike, she is just closer to Jeff and Omatsola than she is to Mike.

Spot on!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Wetin concern Kim coins and Mike... all this Mike fans self

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mikes pre-eviction diary session: I feel good, I’m as prepared as I’ve ever been.
I think questionably Tacha and suspiciously Frodd nominated me.
I’ll miss the spirit and suspense.
I’ve learnt that I have a more powerful mental strength than I previously thought.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Don't even think of trying anything with Mike .
You can twist like Shakira or turn like Chris brown I don't care either way. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
AN EVICTION TWIST IS COMING UP TONIGHT. GET READY PEOPLE cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Budline1:

Breaking Bad is a classic tho. One of the top 5 shows ever made.

It's the best ever for me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Someone Give me current correct updates on the stuff going on now.

Well I hope you voted Frodd
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Twist ke, maybe seyi dey go ol

Or the nonsense tacha sef

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
omamush:
Twist ke, maybe seyi dey go ol
Or the nonsense tacha sef
Exactly what he said last week during the life show

#DefenderOfWakanda
#FeministsRule
#WeMustAllBeFeminists
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heavensdoor: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Omalichabby:

It's not a sha something
The guy is handsome and CLEAN
seyi is in the guy in dettol advert showing in silverbird tv.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Threebear:

Here are some amazing series , thank Me later .
The handmaid's tale .
Bodyguard .
The good doctor.
Glow .
Atlanta.
Barry .
When they see us .
Dear white people.
Queen of the south.
Stranger things.
The adventures of Sabrina .
Homecoming.
Big little lies.

Non English :
Sky castle
Goblin
Descendants of the sun
Empress ki
Baahubali the beginning and conclusion .
Danké, bro.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
creolehunt:

It's the best ever for me.

Yeah. It is really dope. I even feel like watching again. That show is really deep. I grade it 99.9/100.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Frodd on the beats yo cheesy

He is nervous cos of the eviction . Hes mentally strong for the eviction. He thinks Tuoyo, shola, diane, Thelma, sir Dee , Mercy or Mike nominated him. He will miss everybody even those already evicted.

His best experience in bb house is winning coins. cheesy He says hes learnt not to judge a book by its cover. Mentioned Esthers issue. LOL. ( He looks like he wants to cry) . If hes evicted today he will be doing a lot of charities ( He called it welfare though) especially to single moms and organise seminars for intending couple.

Abeg make him fans arrange better olosho to bang out Esthers disappointment off his head tonight.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Valto:
nelson and esther romancing and groping inside blanket shocked shocked
yeah... Nelson was playing with her nipples undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Esther finished this boy, Chai.........

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ancestral wisdom is cumming.......
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
SirDee's girlfriend.
I can understand why he won't give poor Diane face. cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
So esther and Nelson think going under the duvet or blanket is the best way to hide from cameras. Hmm
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
creolehunt:
Nigerians and asslicking anything foreign.

When Tacha raised hell on Frodd and even insulted his family, I didn't see much drama here. Mind you, Frodd had legit reasons to be aggrieved, after all there is no bathroom privacy in BB house.

Frodd even ignored her and refused to roll in the mud, no one sang his praises.

Now that the Cigar man got what's coming to him, all of you are reminding us of the attributes of a gentleman, how Tacha is disrespectful and not on his level (I honestly don't know his level).

Yeye.

Nahhh not you too smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
ifyalways:

He is nervous cos of the eviction . Hes mentally strong for the eviction. He thinks Tuoyo, shola, diane, Thelma, sir Dee , Mercy or Mike nominated him. He will miss everybody even those already evicted.

His best experience in bb house is winning coins. cheesy He says hes learnt not to judge a book by its cover. Mentioned Esthers issue. LOL. ( He looks like he wants to cry) . If hes evicted today he will be doing a lot of charities ( He called it welfare though) especially to single moms and organise seminars for intending couple.

Abeg make him fans arrange better olosho to bang out Esthers disappointment off his head tonight.

He also mentioned twice that he's not leaving that he doesn't believe his fans will like to see him go just yet.
Hmm....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Eeghe:
Geezeem
Your Kimmie just gave my Jeff some loving
MizzD, did you see Jeff’s smile? He came alive for a minute

Aww i missed it cry. Just heading home to catch up with the eviction show.

But did Kim not hear when Omatshola said she licked the ass of people in power after she left. Why didn’t she just give everything to Jeff tongue cheesy

Jokes apart though, didn’t expecting anything short of what she did, because they were the people she connected with the most while in the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
ifyalways:

Hahaha see frodd o, u couldn't handle 22yr old Esther , na couples u want to organise seminars for..maybe to teach the men how to cry like water corporation..

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Seyi DS. Yawns cheesy
He says his heartbeat alternates between calm and scared. Hes trying to hang in there. He thinks Jeff, Frodd and Diane nominated him.

Abeg I'm off. The face hes making annoys me.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Threebear:

So let me tag myself .

You don't know for sure if the evicted HMs are told to give out their coins the day after their eviction, hence why Kim gave some of her coins to Shola even after he said he wanted another HM back. Until you know for sure when evicted HMs are told to give up their coins, you can't fault Kim's decision.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.