Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,127 members, 7,849,513 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5002544 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2019
corpershun:

Na I don’t believe so...like it’s playing out on bbnaija already.

We are in a patriarchal society...if a man was the one behaving like Tacha, he would be perceived as a strong no-nonsense man.

A lot of people still feel women should be seen and not heard. Some even think they should neither be seen nor heard.
But tacha is still perceived as a no-nonsense woman in the show..
Which validates equity the guy stated.
I can never be a woman, and a woman can never be me as man..
Saying equality is doubting God.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2019
corpershun:

You can always unlearn what you know and relearn

Life’s about Learning, unlearning and Relearning.
Peace ✌️

grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Frank65:

Did u listen to Tacha's conversation with Seyi last night?
Another question u should be asking is, did Mike smear icing on her hair and clothes? if yes, then Mike should also be given a strike because that was provocation.

Besides, u guys are over-exaggerating the push. Mike was blocking her way and she gently shoved him to pass.
For Fvck sake! Stop acting the opposite of your name.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2019
Is it safe ? grin

Not yet

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:
u want him to sleep on d same bed with tacha? With all the odour oozing from all tacha's body parts?

hope u av a mother,if u don't, u av a sister

say nice things to people

no hate

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
"I never stood up to hug tacha yesterday, I wasn't prepared to fake anything" - Diane

I love this Girl kiss
She didnt Hug Tuoyo either

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2019
SmartestG:

Esther is rude. Jeff was once HOH, you can compare both jurisdictions, you'll see the difference... And yes, Omashola was rude to kim too, that's why he had to apologise.

Esther apologised to the whole house and thanked them for the efforts after they won the wager.

Jeff was actually authoritative and took most of the decision solely. Moreover, he had it easy then cos the house mates had just got in hence they were being careful before they eventually got used to their environment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2019
77up:
lipsrsealed

Bro u see confusion lol grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2019
are seyi and tacha back to the house?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2019
SmartestG:

Protect your space diplomatically. You don't have to be mannerless or overreact to prove a point. Humans won't be able to live together if everyone was like Ceec or Tacha.
Their is no away we will all be like them.
we all react differently as human....But for the game, u can escalate it to gain highlights and trend.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2019
DOptical:

Esther apologised to the whole house and thanked for the efforts after they won the wager.

Jeff was actually authoritative and took most of the decision solely. Moreover, he had it easy then cos the house mates had just got in hence they were being careful before they eventually got used to their environment.

This is very untrue
Made me not read the rest of the post
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Threebear:
Is it safe ? grin

Not yet

Come out joor we have missed you cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2019
I pity men who support the arrogance of Tasha. They misconceived her arrogance for feminism and hyping same as a strong woman. Honestly, alot of people need to be re-educated . This is why I show no pity for men being disrespected by unintelligent, abusive and provoking ladies because they led their guards down when they ought to stand their ground.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Threebear:
Is it safe ? grin
Not yet
come back here you clown where are you running to?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2019
iamJ:
games can be fun with a girl oooo

The loser strips

I swear she will be very serious and it will be competitive

Expected seyi to spice the game up with
expecting this from seyi, is like expecting Atiku to win Buhari at tribunal..lol
seyi that is uncomfortable on the bed right now..lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2019
Munzy14:

Ceec and tacha are not feminists o please.. How did u even arrived at that?...
Tacha that enjoy men is a feminist?...lol u will make me crack up here o.

Or is it Ceec that enjoyed being loved and pampered by man..?

Feminists detest men, and their achievements.. They feel most times, men don't deserve what they achieved.
I don't know your own definition of being a feminist... I heard Tacha telling some housemates that she is a Feminist.She also said that her twin brother is a feminist.. Sir Dee also admitted that he is a feminist.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2019
livelymatilda:

You people don't really understand what the percentage stands for as per final result..

40% of votes from week 1,might even be less than 10% of votes from week 2.

Percentage for a particular housemate is gotten by dividing the number of votes for that housemate by the total number of voters that week,the multiplying it by 100.

Examples..

A)...If the total number of people that voted in week 1 is 2000 and the highest got 29%.

29/100 * 2000= 580...

That is, the highest got 580 votes.

B)... If the total number of people that voted in week 2 is 5000 and the highest got 20%.

20/100 * 5000=1000...

That is, the highest got 1000 votes.

From the above examples,though the highest in week 1 got the higher percentage.... But the highest in week 2 with lower percentage compare to that of week 1,actually got the highest voters which mean 20% of week 2 isstronger than 29% of week 1.

Conclusion.. You can't know who is the strongest by only using the percentage from the last 2 results unless they were all up for eviction at the same time.

Thanks

grin grin grin

But you know they don't really care... grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2019
Brubembem:

Don't take the opinions of h0rny perverts who are glued to Tasha's Instagram page too serious.

All I can say is that any woman supporting Tasha's attitude must surely have her son marry such kind of woman. May their daughters be worse than Tasha. cheesy

We don't have a proof of Jacky being a submissive lady, all we know is that she's respectful, reserved, creative and active when necessary, especially during tasks.

Jacky is also a gossip, lier, wicked soul, unforgiven spirit,and also an unapologetic being

so u see, no body is perfect

just stop the hate already nd enjoy d show

it's just a game

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2019
Eeghe:

This is very untrue
Made me not read the rest of the post
Cheers

Yes. He took most of the decision solely. No one even questioned him cos they were being careful then. If Jeff had been HOH in the second week, he would have had it tough.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2019
corpershun:

So a “feminist” man detests men too?
I said for me... maybe to u, they don't..
I might be talking from experience.. As well as you..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2019
Threebear:
Is it safe ? grin

Not yet

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:
Jackye has started lying. That when her dad was alive, he had more than 20 cars.
Welldone dangote
If you listened to her, you will know she has tasted the good things of life..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Threebear
You drama kqueeing
cheesy
tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2019
FrankGiel:

If you listened to her, you will know she has tasted the good things of life..

Yup. She's not broke and she's doing good for herself. And could probably be from a well to do home.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Munzy14:

expecting this from seyi, is like expecting Atiku to win Buhari at tribunal..lol
seyi that is uncomfortable on the bed right now..lol
You know Seyi is in a relationship don't you? Abi you want make him do something so that you can mock him when his relationship go south...right?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Munzy14:

Their is no away we will all be like them.
we all react differently as human....But for the game, u can escalate it to gain highlights and trend.
Yes, we can't all be like them. They can't all be like us too.. But that doesn't mean people should continue with mannerless reactions just cos it's 'who they are'. They will push someone too far someday.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2019
oshe11:
Lol

Exactly what I did to her.......

The Arguments were Nice and Healthy though, I Like!
Exactly.. no mind poco, she use alternate the ferment case...lol as per sec gen of feminist association, nairaland branch.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2019
wristbangle:
I pity men who support the arrogance of Tasha. They misconceived her arrogance for feminism and hyping same as a strong woman. Honestly, alot of people need to be re-educated . This is why I show no pity for men being disrespected by unintelligent, abusive and provocative ladies because they led their guards down when they ought to stand their ground.

Some guys like that. Didn't you hear Seyi telling Ike that he likes bossy ladies? Although he didn't mention Tacha as one of his top three but I'm sure Tacha is one of his top 5.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2019
The way u people are on this Tacha matter eeh
I tire oooo
Una dey yab am up and down ok if na TACHA dey smoke or dey dance that kind rubbish dance wey MERCY dey dance wetin una go talk

Biko make una free her
She dey respect her self as a lady and I love that
If na women go win this year let it be Tacha or jackye cos dey respect Der self wella
Everybody have their bad sides so make una free am beg smiley she is not a bad person if u understand her well

#IkeGang

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by debque(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2019
Threebear:
Is it safe ? grin
Not yet
this guy/girl is crazy ah swear...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2019
DOptical:

Esther apologised to the whole house and thanked them for the efforts after they won the wager.

If you are willing to talk, Jeff is willing to listen. Jeff is the best HOH so far. I hope he becomes HOH again.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Frank65:
[s] They said Tacha is rude, disrespectful etc and because of that she can't win. Abeg I want to ask, who in that house is a saint? who does not have one or two bad attitudes in that house? is it the one with a Criminal record, who almost sent a housemate home by stealing his coins? Should we judge him because of that? or should we judge the one who accuses people of witchcraft?

Yes I may agree that Tacha goes overboard with the insults and defensiveness when triggered but u may also agree with me that Tacha never looks for trouble. She never initiates trouble but if u look for her trouble, u get double. Asides that, Tacha is on her own most times. If u respect urself, Tacha will respect u.

The issue she had with Frodd, Frodd triggered it by calling her an animal
The issue she had with Mike, Mike triggered it by smearing icing on her hair and clothes which made her to almost fall down
The issue with Thelma, Thelma insulted her first.

The truth which we should tell ourselves is that Tacha's so called bad character is blown out of proportion because she is a WOMAN. Nigerians especially the men, have it in their heads that women must behave a certain type of way. That is why they will always have problems with percieved confident women like Tboss, Cee-C and Tacha who don't conform to the expectations they have for women. Tacha is not even as foul mouthed as Tayo of BBA, but today the guy is praised and hailed for his attitude.

Imagine a guy was behaving like Tacha in the house, do u know how he would be praised? He would never be judged the same way as Tacha.

Make we dey tell ourselves the truth oo grin cheesy [/s]
Trash... You can defend Tacha by not badmouthing other housemates..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.