Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4962469 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
iamJ:
I swear gossip and make out spot

Inside that bus isn't well covered by the cameras

Be like those abandoned old school buses in boarding house then that we used to fvck inside
BADT GUY....YOU GET AM

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
akthedream2019:
THERE IS SOMETHING I DONT LIKE ABOUT THIS YEAR'S BBNAIJA... IT IS TEACHING PEOPLE THAT GAME OF CHANCE(GAMBLING) IS FAR PROFITABLE THAN HARD WORK.

IMAGINE THOSE WHO DIDNT WIN YESTERDAY AND TODAY'S CHALLENGE SO FAR, WON MORE COIN THAN THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WON THE CHALLENGE.

IF I WERE ONE OF THE HOUSEMATE, I WONT WASTE MY TIME ON ANY TASK OOO.. WILL JUST WAIT AND PRAY TO CHOOSE RIGHT.

THE ONLY ADVANTAGE OF WINNING THE TASK IS THAT YOU GET THE CHANCE TO GO FIRST.. WHICH DOESNT GUARANTEE ANYTHING
Biggie is loosing it already,Tasha came first but won nothing.Though I don't expect much from a show co-sponsored by "betnaija".

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teelaw4life(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
vizkiz:

#Clears throat.

#Taps microphone

Testing one, two...

Hello.... Tueh, Tueh...Timm... Tumm... Thimm

Ladies and gentlemen, they call me vizkiz aka papiikush, aka KushyKush, aka PapiLastTwoHoursOnBed...and on and on.

I'm your nairaland Host again for this year's edition grin

Nairaland Heros!

Assemble grin

Performing for the live show are;

Lool...Vizkiz, here's my application for exemption. This avenger will not be able to assemble for this year's bbnaija. grin grin

But i wish y'all all the best drama, highs and lows as you pick and support your favourites.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Threebear:

Very true , a contact of mine auditioned .
He said the judges are psychologists or something .
They know the characters they're looking for.
And if they've picked someone who shares similarities with you , you won't be picked .
Just like Mercy has scored the slutty tag and jackye the ITK tag.
They won't pick any other person that comes acting like both.
They need the dumb person .
Troublemaker.
Insecure .
Modest .
Aggressive .
Loud .

That's basically what a reality show is about - diversity.
That’s a good analysis but from what I see Mercy and Tacha are interchangeable.
Come to think of it I prefer Mercy because she doesn’t think so highly of herself.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ezeagu(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
akthedream2019:

THRASH

*Trash.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ezeagu(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
akthedream2019:

STINKY THRASH.. MUST YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS SUSPECT EVERY MOVE THE HOUSEMATES MAKE ANFLD LINK IT TO SCRIPT FROM BIGGIE ?

ENOUGH OF ALL THESE SCRIPTED SCRIPTED RUBBISH TALK YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS WHIN EVERY SEASON.. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, GO WATCH SOMETHING ELSE AND STOP BORING US WITH THAT USELESS TALK.. DONT SPOIL THE FUN FOR US ABEGI.

THE MOST PAINFUL THING IS THAT YOU HYPOCRITE WONT STOP WATCHING.

*Trash.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Big brother staring at their mess up...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sirfeeking:
Biggie is loosing it already,Tasha came first but won nothing.Though I don't expect much from a show co-sponsored by "betnaija".
ATLEAST,THERE SHOULD BE A SPECIAL REWARD FOR HARDWORK

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
meobizy:

I haven’t watched any of the challenges but from this write up the organizers are slowly sowing a seed of discord which will mess up the unity they’ve built so far.
In trials it is shown monkeys hate being treated unfairly so how much so for humans.
Don’t worry, someone will flare up soon based on the injustice.

You could be right but I'll go with Akthedream's submission. I think they're trying to sow the seeds of gambling in people's minds. Those that have won bet coins so far in this show did absolutely nothing to win them other than try their lucks.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
meobizy:

Come to think of it I prefer Mercy because she doesn’t think so highly of herself.
Mercy and tacha interchangeable? tell me something else.
Their real characters starts from first nomination/eviction. Everyone is still acting cool and famzing for now. When u hear ur name on nomination, frustration will set in naturally. Then comes the misunderstanding. Fight go plenty this year. forget early peace talk.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
meobizy:

Nothing will make me believe Denrele didn’t singlehandedly pick some contestants who probably didn’t audition.
We’ll wait till the coming weeks, they’ll expose themselves eventually.
without proof and you are doing strong head, how then can you accept the facts and proof even if it is inserted into your brain? Nawa oh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
dominique:

You could be right but I'll go with Akthedream's submission. I think they're trying to sow the seeds of gambling in people's minds. Those that have won bet coins so far in this show did absolutely nothing to win them other than try their lucks.
lol when a sports betting firm is a major sponsor, what do you expect. So they are here to throwaway huge cash on contestants?. In near future even married women will be reminding their husbands to place a bet. hahahahahahah

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
100naira:
without proof and you are doing strong head, how then can you accept the facts and proof even if it is inserted into your brain? Nawa oh
Some contestants say “Denrele is my best friend” a la Goldie and Khloe.
Some contestants are asked “You know Denrele, right? I always see you with some mutual friends” a la Khloe asked Miracle.
They expose themselves, don’t worry.

Edit: Tayo was also familiar with Denrele’s crew although he never said it.
Majority of the video interviews his “friends” made regarding him were performed by Denrele’s friends.
A shocker?
I think not.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eeghe:

I am done after this then cos it is clear you have no clue as to what I am talking about
I asked if you knew me before last season

Yeah, I reiterate
BBN panders to the opinion of the watchers more, is more watered down, way more scripted, and therefore more fake than BBA
I don’t think you watched BBAs?
For instance, one could argue that the way Tobi suddenly flipped and did a 360 on CCee was scripted, you know? Like, following the crazy, huge uproar on social media regarding CCee’s bossing around of Tobi? BB could have called him into the diary room and told him about the concerns
In a BBA series, I would never (or barely) suspect that. But in BBN? Very plausible to consider, sadly
so you do agree that your much enamored bba is also scripted and fake, just that bbn is more scripted and "faker". What's the difference if i might ask? If you do believe that both are scripted then why complain incessantly about only one of them and clamor for the other? I no understand you people again, it's like saying Coca-Cola and Fanta are sugary and bad for your health but Fanta is more bad than Coca-Cola, why not just switch channels and watch another program instead of boring us with the same shiit each season and yet you are constantly glued to the screen. It's like complaining about how bad the akara you are eating is and still you are coming back for more.

As for your question, Are you saying that you were not here in bbn 2 two years ago?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Munzy14:

Mercy and tacha interchangeable? tell me something else.
Their real characters starts from first nomination/eviction. Everyone is still acting cool and famzing for now. When u hear ur name on nomination, frustration will set in naturally. Then comes the misunderstanding. Fight go plenty this year. forget early peace talk.
I wish there was an ex-contestant here to explain in detail how the nominated housemates feel during the week leading to eviction.
That is one part of the game I’m yet fully understand.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
akthedream2019:
THERE IS SOMETHING I DONT LIKE ABOUT THIS YEAR'S BBNAIJA... IT IS TEACHING PEOPLE THAT GAME OF CHANCE(GAMBLING) IS FAR PROFITABLE THAN HARD WORK.

IMAGINE THOSE WHO DIDNT WIN YESTERDAY AND TODAY'S CHALLENGE SO FAR, WON MORE COIN THAN THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WON THE CHALLENGE.

IF I WERE ONE OF THE HOUSEMATE, I WONT WASTE MY TIME ON ANY TASK OOO.. WILL JUST WAIT AND PRAY TO CHOOSE RIGHT.

THE ONLY ADVANTAGE OF WINNING THE TASK IS THAT YOU GET THE CHANCE TO GO FIRST.. WHICH DOESNT GUARANTEE ANYTHING

I just saw this post as a tweet pretty much word for word scroll on the straps in all caps just like this. Who copied who now? undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
meobizy:

Some contestants say “Denrele is my best friend” a la Goldie and Khloe.
Some contestants are asked “You know Denrele, right? I always see you with some mutual friends” a la Khloe asked Miracle.
They expose themselves, don’t worry.
some contestants can say anything they want to say, it doesn't make it fact, unless you can categorically state and back up your claims with proof that Denrele hand picks contestants that make it to the show, if not then hold your peace.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by EngrKem: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
U guys talking about no reward has forgotten how big brothers does his thing!!!
BB will reward them eventually and may not be immediate!! Even the sponsoring companies will gift them things!!
Don't forget! This is a competition and psychology is involved,we need to see who goes ahead to do the needful even without being motivated...
U guys are saying all these because it's obviously a nigerian culture which we need to kill urgently

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
meobizy:

Probably why Tasha failed the auditions at first .
I guess the organizers saw she was popular on IG and called her back .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Threebear:

Yeah , but they seem to lack personalities.
Last year everyone was unique , this year they all look interchangeable.
Like I've watched for three days now and I still can't point out something substantially unique in any of them .

You're absolutely right. They aren't as entertaining or interesting as the previous ones.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Budline1:

You're absolutely right. They aren't as entertaining or interesting as the previous ones.

Jeez, its not even been up to 3 days yet and you are already saying that the housemates aren't entertaining. Nigerians always quick to criticize everything.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giddyperson: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Threebear:

Yeah , but they seem to lack personalities.
Last year everyone was unique , this year they all look interchangeable.
Like I've watched for three days now and I still can't point out something substantially unique in any of them .
From the audition stories they were telling yesterday, I think they literally just selected by coming in a room and picking one or two people. Or maybe I wasn't really listening but I didn't hear any part where they actually auditioned.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giddyperson: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
XML33:

Jeez, its not even been up to 3 days yet and you are already saying that they the housemates aren't entertaining. Nigerians always quick to criticize everything.
But last year's bunch came in crazy. Big brother had to calm them down a lot after the first couple of days. I still prefer this year's tho. Last year was a childish bunch.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
XML33:

Jeez, its not even been up to 3 days yet and you are already saying that the housemates aren't entertaining. Nigerians always quick to criticize everything.

The previous ones were more entertaining since day 1. I didn't say they aren't entertaining, I only said that they aren't as entertaining as the previous housemates. Maybe they'll improve with time goes on.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
XML33:

The previous ones were more entertaining since day 1. I didn't say they aren't entertaining, I only said that they aren't as entertaining as the previous housemates. Maybe they'll improve as time goes on.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by philip0906(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
This omashola don too Tey for this earth na why him too get stories grin

Wether him stories na true or na lie, na another conversation

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Isilomo smokes pot, she just said it when she was explaining how she got healed from tongue piercing.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Omashola go soon misyearn,this talk talk eehn..buh dude looks much younger Dan his age kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
dominique:

I just saw this post as a tweet pretty much word for word scroll on the straps in all caps just like this. Who copied who now ? undecided
LOL...DOMINIQUE, IS THAT QUESTION REALLY MEANT FOT ME OR YOU KIDDING? REALLY? YOU SHOULD KNOW THE ANSWER WITHOUT ASKING NA.. IS IT POSSIBLE TO COPY THIS LONG POSTS FROM THE STRAPS? cheesy

YOU KNOW HOW I WRITE AND THE ONLY CAPS MAN HERE... SO BE THE JUDGE NA.

SO PEOPLE DEY COME STILL POST FOR NAIRALAND? NA WA OO.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
meobizy:

Bet9ja must chop.

Edit: the company put a lot of money behind this edition so the season has to paint them in good light.
Every company puts profit as the lead in whatever investment they make.
I UNDERSTAND... BUT THEY SHOULD REWARD THE WINNER OF THE TASK WITH A SPECIAL GIFT.... IMSGINE RAISING YOUR HANDS UP FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR AND NOT GUARANTEED TO GET A REASONABLE REWARD..

IF THEY KNOW THEY CANT DO THAT... THEN, ONLY THE 2 WINNERS FROM MALE AND FEMALE CATEGORIES SHOULD COMPETE FOR THE COINS..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
akthedream2019:

I UNDERSTAND... BUT THEY SHOULD REWARD THE WINNER OF THE TASK WITH A SPECIAL GIFT.... IMSGINE RAISING YOUR HANDS UP FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR AND NOT GUARANTEED TO GET A REASONABLE REWARD..

IF THEY KNOW THEY CANT DO THAT... THEN, ONLY THE 2 WINNERS FROM MALE AND FEMALE CATEGORIES SHOULD COMPETE FOR THE COINS..
I’m sure they'll reward the housemates who won later in the show.
For now let’s see how the winners will react to the games’ dynamic.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Budline1:

The previous ones were more entertaining since day 1. I didn't say they aren't entertaining, I only said that they aren't as entertaining as the previous housemates. Maybe they'll improve as time goes on.
LIES....BBN3 WAS BORING AS FVCK IN THE FIRST WEEK. EVEN MIRACLE,THE EVENTUAL WINNER WAS LOOKING LIKE A DEAF AND DUMB SOUL ZOMBIE.

BIGGIE WAS SO ANGRY HE INDIRECTLY PUNISHED
THEM UNTIL THEY WOKE UP.THEY EVEN LOST THEIR FIRST 2 WAGERS..

SO DONT TELL US NONSENSE OO

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49