Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985756 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Eeghe:

Then you don’t know mily tongue
Will find how to do it ASAP
Well mily should prepared to be rocked by this one.. angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Frodd will continue to disgrace his ancestors until he leaves this house grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
iamJ:
he talked about fingering her

Don't think that they have had sex
IS FINGERING NOT SEX? ALL YOU KNOW IS TO SPEW TRASH ONLINE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Beorn1:
Mike was talking to Sir Dee and Jeff about last night shenanigans and the whole Nelson and Esther triangle. Told them about how he had never changed his feelings for Esther, even after the house. Also told them he opened up to Nelson about his feelings for Esther and on that same day, he noticed Esther behaving cold to him after Nelson discussed with her about something he didn't.

When he tried to talk to Esther, she acted cold to him so hes guessing Nelson might have said something bad about him to Esther. Said on the night he cried, when Esther went inside, he thought about a lot of things, his mother's condition, his junior sister's predicament and how he wss being treated by Esther and he ended up crying and when Esther came out, he tried to cover the tears up. That he wished Ebuka could play the whole clip for them to see (be careful of what you wish for Frodd. These HMs no send you o).

He also said he's not ashamed of his tears. Talked about how he's been open about himself right from when he was selling Ok clothes and Pure Water.

My opinion: Frodd should let this girl go. He'll lose fans discussing about her all the time. Ignore her and do your thing and the girl might even like him for the maturity he'd show her.
remove mike's name from that nonsense report and get out of my mentions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
77up:
Seriously that's your opinion and I respect that but Diane is the ugliest in that house to me .
Have you seen the shape of Tacha’s head and legs? Have you seen tacha without wigs? Tacha holds the crown for ugliness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
thatigboman:
www.africamagic.tv/bigbrother
Have u tried this site?

Yes and I have voted (still voting)
But dominique and Threebear mentioned something about web voting also
So that one can give Jeff for instance 200 instead of 100 votes from one iPhone for example
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Vote for Frodd and Ike
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Beorn1:
Mike was talking to Sir Dee and Jeff about last night shenanigans and the whole Nelson and Esther triangle. Told them about how he had never changed his feelings for Esther, even after the house. Also told them he opened up to Nelson about his feelings for Esther and on that same day, he noticed Esther behaving cold to him after Nelson discussed with her about something he didn't.

When he tried to talk to Esther, she acted cold to him so hes guessing Nelson might have said something bad about him to Esther. Said on the night he cried, when Esther went inside, he thought about a lot of things, his mother's condition, his junior sister's predicament and how he wss being treated by Esther and he ended up crying and when Esther came out, he tried to cover the tears up. That he wished Ebuka could play the whole clip for them to see (be careful of what you wish for Frodd. These HMs no send you o).

He also said he's not ashamed of his tears. Talked about how he's been open about himself right from when he was selling Ok clothes and Pure Water.

My opinion: Frodd should let this girl go. He'll lose fans discussing about her all the time. Ignore her and do your thing and the girl might even like him for the maturity he'd show her.
frodd not mike
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
badinfluence:

Well mily should prepared to be rocked by this one.. angry

cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
DrakeBlend:
lmaoooo...Is not to rush conversation... but he does that a lot...
sometimes u take back sit, to get people's opinion.

na y Esther they drag him blokos for ground...lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Munzy14:

lol
that place was far..
go to bbn18,

Na dia dem give am one man mopol..

I know nah, but that sport thread was very peaceful until AK came. Kaii, everywhere begin hot.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Eeghe:

So that one can give Jeff for instance 200 instead of 100 votes from one iPhone for example
oh yea. Check settings. There's mobile and desktop setting. Once u change from mobile setting to desktop setting, you can vote another 100.
And u can download mydstv app from the store and vote another 100 still
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Yale9:
Thelma na person? Like play like play, na only 4 votes she go get
lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Eeghe:

Use google chrome browser. chect the three dots and scroll down to switch to desktop and keep voting...
Am telling u, because I knw u will vote Ike as we progress...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
thatigboman:
oh yea. Check settings. There's mobile and desktop setting. Once u change from mobile setting to desktop setting, you can vote another 100.
And u can download mydstv app from the store and vote another 100 still

Have mydstv but dunno where to vote
Let me try again
Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
DrakeBlend:
u have said it all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
akthedream2019:

IS FINGERING NOT SEX? ALL YOU KNOW IS TO SPEW TRASH ONLINE.
fingering is sex

Na so all those girls dey deceive you?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Munzy14:

Use google chrome browser. chect the three dots and scroll down to switch to desktop and keep voting...
Am telling u, because I knw u will vote Ike as we progress...

Oh thank you
Maybe I can’t find it cos I have safari?
Lemme download Google Chrome
I am grateful

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Eeghe:

Have mydstv but dunno where to vote
Let me try again
Thank you
register ur dstv details and u have 100 votes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
DrakeBlend:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Thumbs up.. detective Drake
abeg help me locate mercy picture,I wan check something crucial .
I want to see if the ass,was as flat as a Chinese man's butt..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
So there's a team Esther on this thread. Wonders shall never cease

@Eeghe. I'm afraid I don't use an iPhone, so I can't pinpoint the navigation issue with the voting link. But the link below lands you directly on the voting page. If you don't see a sign in or register option at the right corner of your screen, just click on the photo of the housemate you want to vote for. You'll be prompted to sign in or register. Getting OTP is another issue entirely.

https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s4/vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
I don't feel comfortable with the odds Bet9ja is giving these housemates. The odds are usually an accurate representation of the voting performances of each housemates during the week of eviction. They were accurate during the week leading up to KimOprahs eviction. They were also accurate last week. Being the major sponsors of the show, surely Bet9ja receives info from BigBrother regarding the voting performances.

How are borites like Nelson and Gedoni doing so well? And who the fuçk are the idiots voting for Esther? And why are Jackye's odds so bad?

The thing tire me o.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Biggie2206:

I know nah, but that sport thread was very peaceful until AK came. Kaii, everywhere begin hot.
After bbn, I deh run when I see am for politics section...
especially when he quote my comment... I can come and risk my only moniker to kuje prison..
lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
These people that have been fighting from morning to night grin

Hope you're voting.

In this season of one percenters , a single vote has never been more important .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by honorr: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
I just saw a close shot of the tatoo at Mikes back...mehnnn looks like a 4D wallpaper
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
iamJ:
Jeff : do you know ABU

Fraud: Ambrose Alli University

Continuation

Jeff: Amadu Bello University

Fraud: is it a private University?

na only woman him know
just ask him do u know Esu, e go say na Esther university

lol

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
dominique:
So there's a team Esther on this thread. Wonders shall never cease

@Eeghe. I'm afraid I don't use an iPhone, so I can't pinpoint the navigation issue with the voting link. But the link below lands you directly on the voting page. If you don't see a sign in or register option at the right corner of your screen, just click on the photo of the housemate you want to vote for. You'll be prompted to sign in or register. Getting OTP is another issue entirely.

https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s4/vote

Why not?

First female HOH? What's surprising about that? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
iamJ:
fingering is sex

Na so all those girls dey deceive you?

NO DEY ARGUE WITH ME BY FOOLING YOURSELF BIKO.. FINGERING NA SEX...EVEN CUNNILINGUS NA SEX..

WHAT DO YOU KNOW APART FROM DRUGS?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Khafi and Gedoni. I saw them korokoro as i had to rewind to make sure. This is why DSTV explora is bae in these situations. Besides khafi and Gedonis bed is beside Thelma and thats where this happened. Nelsons bed is at Angle 90 after Thelma.

Khafi is on braid not weavon and that guy's beard looks different from gedoni plus he does not wear that wrist band, I agree khadoni had sex last night but also another Duo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Beorn1:
If Gedoni like he can kiss Khafi from now till Sunday, even my shadow won't vote him. Na now you go remember to dey kiss kiss. You think you're doing us? You don't know whaisgoinon. Haq haq haq.

grin
You wicked sha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.